I'm so important that people are clamoring at my e-mail to interview me!
First off we have Five questions from Mr.Fab.
1. You are hopelessly addicted to coffee. How long can you go without coffee and does your behavior change the longer you go without your devil beverage? Actually, I can go quite a while without it. See, every second Saturday we go grocery shopping for the following two weeks. We always have big plans about getting up by ten and hitting the stores by 11. We usually wake up at 1130. Or later. This means I have no time to brew up a pot. And if you mention the auto timer one more time I will get mad. I never remember to set it. If there is still some coffee in the pot leftover from the night before, I will suck that back, usually right out of the pot. If not, then I deal with it. Shopping with the children can take four or five hours, and if you add that to the ten or twelve hours sleep I got the night before, that's a long time without coffee. I don;t think my behaviour changes, as long as I am doing something. I get really bitchy REALLY fast if I am out of coffee, or my pot breaks and I am stuck at home. On a side note. Try searching the term "coffee" in my blog. Doesn't help does it? Seems I mention coffee four posts out of five. Sigh
2. You have three boys. Do you think life would be easier or harder if you instead had given birth to three girls? Hard to say. I know that other moms have told me girls are way worse then boys, and that I feel like a sick-o when I have to change a girls diaper, and also, girls are WAY more expensive then boys are, and that. OK, yes life would be harder with girls, Besides I like having all boys!
3. You and Jittery Joe got married at a young age, and so far it seems to be working out great. Do believe that everyone has a soul mate; someone that they are destined to spend their life with, or is it all one big crapshoot? Young? Not really, We were both twenty and about to become parents for the first time! I'm not sure I buy into soul mates or not. I know that one day I woke up and realised that seeing JJ made me happy, and being with him made me ecstatic. I'm happy so far with how my life has turned out, with the exception that I still don't have my Yorkie to put bows in, so if life IS a big crapshoot, then I rolled some damn lucky dice!
4. You live in a pretty rural part of Canada . Do you feel there is an advantage to raising children in the country as opposed to the country? Well now, that's a really difficult question. Lets start with living in the country. I like it. We live close enough to a big city so shopping is convenient, yet far enough away from the same city that I feel safe. The school in this small town is excellent. They look out for the kids. For instance, If RM is late by ONE minute, they call to see if he is OK. I love the fact that I can send the two older boys out all day long and they are safe. Of course they aren't aloud to leave the street, but still its a safe area for them. I like knowing that when I am out of town, my neighbours know, and watch out for my house.
Now, As for living int he country as opposed to the country, I HATE living in the country in the middle of summer when the rabbits next door and the horses in pasture behind the house are working together to send their shit smells into my bedroom. I hate the country when the towns only Slurpee machine is out of order and I want something cold to drink. I hate seeing an ad in the flyer and wanting to run into Wal-Mart, but not wanting to drive the 30 minutes in. And the biggest part I hate about living int eh country as opposed to the country is my husbands daily commute into the city in the winter when the roads are covered in ice.
Wait. Did you mean as opposed to the city?
5. Eventually your boys will all be in school. If you decide to pursue a career outside the home, what field do you see yourself entering? I don't ever want to work outside the home. Way back when I wanted to be a teacher. I'd still enjoy teaching, but I am looking forward to Stuperman going to school so I have more time for my writing.
And Now Avitable's Five Questions:
1. Can you actually spell correctly and you just like to make my head explode, or can you just not help it? Whiel I would liek to say I can type correctly and I do it to piss you off, I can;t. I type badly. A lot of my errors are keys hit in teh wrong order, but I am also an atrocious speller. A long time ago I came to grips with this, my pnly fault, you should think about putting your big girl panties on and dealing with it too! (refused to use the spell check on this question :p)
2. If you had to choose between Mr. Fab and myself, who would you choose and why? Remember that I'm almost 20 years younger, which gives me more stamina, and I have my hair. Unfortunately for both of you, Neither of you are anything like my type. For one thing, I hate excess body hair. Its gross. I like leg hair, but that's it. I cant stand facial hair (The Husband often goes weeks without shaving, I hate that) I hate armpit hair (He also refuses to shave that) I hate HATE chest hair (he only has six, so that's OK) and I am really fond of a smooth cup-a ball sack. And for both of you, I have.. issues with uhm. Your size. There really is no polite way to say that, is there? But the question was if I HAD to choose, I would choose
3. If you had to lick someone's dirty, sweaty balls or freshly cleaned asshole, which would you choose? Hmm. This was the hardest of the ten questions. I'm seriously not into man ass. I like to grab a feel and pinch the booty as I pass as much as the next girl, but the black hole is not my thing. I guess would lick the nut sac and then gag until he offered to go and wash it.
However, how does one wash their asshole and not their balls? I mean to properly clean it you can't just run a washcloth up and down the crack, even if you look past the friction burn, that isn't what I would call clean. You need soap and hot water and lots of it. I would be interested in the actual dynamics of how a man washes himself. I mean, How do you soap up the peen and not spend a few minutes playing with the cock and balls?
4. Which one of your children is going to grow up to be the serial killer? Oh that's EASY. The easiest one of all. The Husband and I have covered this in the past, several times. Without a doubt, Blue Boy will e the serial killer. We have said this for a long long time. he will either kill messily and with a gusto or he will rule the world. Possibly both. RM will either be a professional gamer, a lawyer or a stunt man. Stuperman will always be my baby and never EVER leave home. Even if he wants too.
5. What do you want your kids to have that you didn't growing up? I always wanted my own penis, and since each of the boys have one- even if Blue Boy is lacking in the testicle department- they have all fulfilled my childhood fantasies. That came out wrong, didn't it?
Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
I doubt I can come up with good questions. What will probably happen is I will end up asking a rude question and begin to receive the hate mail I have been longing for!