I Have No Nothings

Friday, April 06, 2007

The deadline has run out, its five to twelve and I still have no idea what to post.

so uhm yeahhhh

  • I made some clay that seems to be just floury playdoh this afternoon. Then I made it into a volcano. Rainbow mans' school has been out since Wednesday and classes do not resume until the sixteenth. In an effort to ensure I do not kill my children - who are kind of cute, plus I think murder is illegal, - we will be having some volcanic eruptions to stave off zOMG RUN MOMMAS GONNA GET US eruptions.

I have my doubts that it will work.

  • I told the toddlers, after they drank a glass of milk that only kitties drink milk so they must be kitties. Then I took out a laser pointer and had them chase it. I video taped it, but haven't bothered to upload it. Maybe after Easter.

Here! Proof I have Evil Annoying Children!




Even Stuperman is out to get me!

Stuperman with a cap gun minus caps : Oh! I shooted it in my mouth!
Me trying to do my hair : mmmhmmm..
Stuperman: Did that hurted me mommy?
Me : Yeah, it sure did
Stuperman, pauses, considers that and then says : ow mommy OW! I can hab a cookie mommy?

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

ZOMG!!! First!!1!

told you I had a solution!

12:14 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Geez, and this whole time I've been completely stalking your blog so I could be first and not let down RoxDar.

I feel defeated.

12:28 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila Gawd Im good. the funniest part is what I did on YOUR blog.

muah! come make-a me some coffeh bee-atch!

12:40 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Hm, by the time I get there, you'll be already through all the withdrawls from lack of coffee... I don't think you thought about this idea really. :P

1:01 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

KISS I TOOK THE PHONE TO BED WITH ME, CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE COMING TO WAKE ME UP PLEASE

SHEILA i hate it when people are right and i am wrong, still i think you would be fun to have around for coffee

1:22 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

Really, the boy is a genius. You should be proud. =)

6:32 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh that's funny -- using the laser pen on your kids!! Way better than kids using the laser pen on their pets.

You're funnier.

7:02 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I'm 9th - Wooo Hooo!

LOL - love that your kids must be kitties...

8:46 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab nope, it was too close to supper. yes he cried.

Monkee which boy? there is a whole lot of them at my house. I think it's an infestion.

Curiosity Killer its a matter of survival my friend. its them or my sanity...

8:47 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantastagirl ninth ZOMG you lucky son of a bitch!. the meowing gets really annoying. Dont ask about the hair balls!

8:48 AM, April 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kids will do for a cookie.
He's such a smart kid

9:53 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Can I have a cookie too?

I can't believe you got your kids to chase a laser pointer. LOL

10:16 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger robkroese said...

Those pics are going to give me nightmares.

Bluepaintedred, come play in my caption contest again!

2:03 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

coffee mom mommy was smarter, no cookie for you!

lynda sorry, we ate all the cookies. want a cracker?

deisel i went i captioned, then i sighed cus i knew it sucked

3:13 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

so you made them play dough? I hate play dough! But I think your a good Mommy b/c you made it for them! they dont go back to school till the 16th? wow...ours go back the 10th.

4:10 PM, April 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo I'm 16th. I like 16. At least everything is right in the world at my house now. Your pics are hilarious. I can't wait to take crazy pics of my kids. I'll have to bring my camera over too.

RoxDar (PS doesn't count if YOU go first Blue....)

4:29 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Can I have cheese with the cracker? (I'm picky!)

6:39 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

RoxDar said your comment didn't count. So I was first for this post. And, I think I'm last too!

A Sheila Sandwich! I know... you're excited.

10:34 PM, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home