Bunnies Poop Chocolate

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bunny Sodomy +

= My Favorite Holiday

Having successfully convinced our older children that all chocolate comes from the rear end of Rabbits, I feel that This Easter will be a special one indeed. In fact, it;s already special because this is the first Easter we will be Bunny Poop Hunting at my dad's.

Normally we do the Poo Egg Hunt at home and then head over to which ever house is sporting the tastiest Easter dinner.

I actually remembered to bring my camera so I am hoping I will remember to take pictures/video of the children fighting over who gets which piece of poop first.

I just learnt that the highest amount ever won on Deal or No Deal was 464,000. Just thought you wanted to know this.

I'm going to get my dad to scan the photos that the boys got with the Easter bunny. Hopefully I can post them tomorrow night. And uhm. I'm going to make a pot of coffee on the next commercial. Also I have to pee.

Ok so I just made the coffee on a really cool grinder, so in five minutes ill be sippin' the drink of the Gods.


Seriously I have nothing to say. Did you expect me too?

Also. ZOMGS! Chocolate bunny poo out my wazoo in just 9 more hours! I loves me some chocolate poo!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

UPDATE We just went out for a smoke and by the time we got back there was Chocolate Bunny Poop EVERYWHERE. Sweet!

11:40 PM, April 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I just got home from work and I'm first.... I love it!!!
Happy Easter to all!!
RoxDar

11:53 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Man, I lost my touch.

12:45 AM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

oh yeah, Happy Poo Egg Hunting to you and yours! :D

12:49 AM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I had a little bunny poo myself tonight and I have to say it half bad!!! LoL...only you Blue would think of calling it bunny poo...looking forward to the kids pics with Mr Easter bunny and wishing you a happy Easter! Huggs!

1:11 AM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter! Enjoy your poo.

8:26 AM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Just wait until your kids eat real bunny poo thinking it is chocolate.

2:01 PM, April 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny poo... what a howl. I would think SS would be a stitch with the boys buzzed on a sugar high.

2:06 PM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger L said...

Happy Easter.

6:57 PM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Your kids are going to have the greatest stories when they get older.

I wish I had known that you had a coffee grinder. ;)

8:03 PM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Happy Easter!

9:04 PM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar Happy Easter Rox. Have you decided if it will be tuesday or wednesday you come down? no hurry, just wondering.


Sheila If i touch you, will you get it back?

Sheila Happy Easter to you as well!

Catch bunny poo rocks, cept my daddy ate my bunneh!

Deejay I tried but liek I said, my daddy interfeared with mah munchings

Lynda eh, its protien!

Bice am i just stupid? whats SS?

Lori I hope you and Mr.man and snake had an awesome day!

Shelli Oh i do have a coffee grinder its a shitty peice of plastic, the one i was using was my dads. it fucking rocks.

Fantastagirl Dammit! Quit telling me what to do!
Sheesh!!

9:08 PM, April 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the popping bunny poo is the absolute best.

8:54 AM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

You are way more fun of a mom than I am. I am taking notes.

8:31 PM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

So you offered me chocolate to come back...was it Bunny Poo chocolate? From Fab's bunnies?

as long as the coffee's good...... ;-)

10:12 PM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home