Number 701

Sunday, April 01, 2007

So our April fools joke ran flat this year. I told The Husband we should have saran-wrapped the doors to their room trapping them in!

He is such a spoil sport.

Instead we covered the cupboard that the bowls live in and all the spoons in saran. And also the toaster in case they wanted toast for breakfast.

I was hoping to find a crying child at my bedside this morning asking for help making breakfast because OMG the bowls are in jail!

I even took the camera to bed because I planned on taping it for your amusement.

Little brats ate dry cheerios instead. Right out of the box! Shit!

Sigh. Did any one else get off a good prank? I know Avitable did.

I didn't do Sunday Six with the boys this week because I am very very lazy. I did do the dishes though. Where is my gold star?

Here are my SS answers.

1. Why do we color Easter Eggs?
We color Easter eggs because there is nothing I like better then trying to scrub food coloring out of clothing and skin. Also I love when one of the eggs goes missing and is found a month or two later, broken, and under a bed. Best! Thing! Ever!

2. Where does the Easter Bunny live when its not Easter?
When it is not Easter, the Easter Bunny is down at the North Pole helping Santa with his New Christmas Ad Campaign to ensure Maximum Whining from October through December 24th. Santa, In return, acts as a look out while that deviant Bunny buggers every chicken he can find.

3. What is Passover?
Passover is when I get picked last for dodge ball. I hate being passed over!

4. Why is Passover special?
Passover is not special in any way, in fact its very hurtful and mean. It is one of the reasons I would tell my male Phys. Ed. teacher I had my period 28 days of the month. And why I would use drywal plaster and gauze to give my self casts that lasted the length of Gym class.

5. What is your favorite Easter food?
My favorite Easter food is anything chocolate but I am especially fond of the Mr.Crispy (chocolate bunnies with rice crisps) and malted balls. I looooove malted balls!

6. What comes after Easter?
After Easter you spend the next month bitching about how you can't stop eating the leftover chocolate and why is this still in the house dammit?!? How do you expect me to stay on my diet when there is chocolate everywhere! Also, you usually buy a new scale because the one you have already is obviously broken.

Here. This is what we did last year to the boys. Not on April first though. I don't need a special day to torture Prank my boys.

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Man, you're posting earlier and earlier each day. Cut it out. ;)

I didn't encounter one April Fools joke today...

9:47 PM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shila Im sorry. I will do better. im going to coffee tommorrow night so i cant post early! Infact!! I will probably post LATE! Shock and excitement abounds!!

11:25 PM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

no April fools jokes here either....to tell you the truth I forgot! lol. Had to get ready for a baby shower and forgot about pranking anybody. Damn Im getting old!

12:07 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

You answers are the best! Here's my April Fool's.

7:11 AM, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my son got up before everyone else on Sunday, and took my car keys and froze them in a cup in the freezer. It was quite funny. He knew we were going to go to get groceries in the morning, so we all had a good laugh. But that was about it here.

RoxDar

7:24 AM, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I checked out avitable's blog...NOT FUNNY. The worst call I ever got was 3 months ago, telling my dad had died. I don't think phoning people and saying someone has died is a good joke on any day. Poor taste...

RoxDar

7:45 AM, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one in our house pulled any April fools jokes this year either! It's getting harder and harder to get them the older they get!

7:49 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch We tired, I think trying and failingis a lot worse then forgetting!

Mr.Fab yea and you miss all the "fun" stuff I dont write about too! Liek how it takes three hours to clean a room..LMAO

Jerri where? I dont see it!

RoxDar LOL thats funny. I should tell RM that one.

RoxDar uhm. Where to start. Ok avitables Post April fools day post, which is what you read, was all a joke. the only one he did in that lsit was write a post about dog sex. and second. when i linked that avitablel did have a good AFDP, the words avitable and did were both linked. Avitable led to his site, did, led to the prank.

Squirrel next year, freeze all of their underwear.

7:59 AM, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally get that it didn't really happen, I just don't think making it a joke is funny at all. Giving your best guy buddy an anonymous father's day card, that's funny. Joking about someone dying isn't funny. I think anyone that has lost a family member wouldn't think it was funny. I am really sensitive to this matter, since I have lost two people in my family over the last 5 years, and I really don't appreciate death jokes. I'll get off my soap box now!
RoxDar

10:11 AM, April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have saddened me as I live for the pearls the drip from Stuperman's lips in the SS...

le sigh indeed.

10:47 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I never prank anyone on AFD, but I'm also very aware of pranks anyone might try to pull on me - I never fall for them!

12:30 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

I saw a prank once where a guy drywalled over his daughter's bedroom door while she was at school....I must find a reason to do that. =)

12:49 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

I went to a baby shower and told my husband my friend went into labor. He fell for it.

You should have duct taped the Cherrios box. LOL

2:13 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I like the drywall gonna have to remember that...

We didn't do anything this year... I think we forgot.

6:12 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

I didn't do AF cause I was a bitch all weekend. 4 years in hell - the anniversary I DON'T care to celebrate.

And growing up I was never really concerned about Santa, but the Easter Bunny lived in a building in Bridgeport, Nebraska. I could show you the place today...HA. Loved your answers!!

8:30 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Janna said...

I always wondered what the Easter Bunny did in all those dark alleys with the chickens.
Nice of Santa to be the lookout, though.

12:11 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

dude, today is tuesday? WTF? How did that happen?

5:11 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

WHAT THE HELL!

Why did I leave a comment on this post? I mean... I meant to do that.

I'm going to TAKE A NAP!

(Thank you for putting up with me.)

5:13 PM, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home