Well Then...

Friday, March 30, 2007

Wow.

I feel a bit hungover tonight. The bloggy party was a roaring success. When I wasn't staring lovingly at my monitor today, caressing my beloved template and thinking hawt steamy thoughts, I busied myself with making the famed pioneer Woman Cinnamon buns. FYI: Make them. Then eat them. Then loosen your pants.

I had no plans for this post, and was a bit worried. I tried to visit blogs for ideas, but bloglines was down. So I'm doing the Meme Fab tagged me with instead. Unfortunately it has a lot to do with music. I just don't do music.


1. LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU’VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:
Of course you can jump on the bed!
I Think I will change out of my pajamas before noon today.
I think I'll wait to check my e-mail.
Wanna share my coffee?
2. LIST ANY NUMBER OF SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU’VE FELT THIS WEEK:
* due to the fact I do not know song titles. These may or may not be real titles. I refuse to take the time to google and see if I have made them up*
All Shook Up!
Girls just wanna have naps!
Don't Worry, Drink Java
3. IMAGINE YOU’RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?
I would be drinking coffee in bed, watching Jaws while receiving oral pleasures from one of my many man slaves and plotting to take over the world
4. MAKE UP FIVE CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:
Clotted Milk Bubbles
Tattoo'd Nunnery
Kitty Kat Klaws Hurt In My Thigh
Oven Mitts OF Doom
The Buttered Biscuit
5. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT THREE SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT THREE SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?
Fucking hell! Songs as again?
Anything By:
BackStreetBoys
N-Sync
Brittney Spears
William Hung

I could go on for a long long time. Save for Metallica and Randy Travis, I really don't care for music.

I will tag people. I think normal people like music. Or at least all the cool kids do! I'm not cool.
Avitable
WebMiztris
Monkee
Nobody


I have to be up in five or so hours, So I gots to go!


luff you awl!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Blue Beak said...

First! I stand as Chicken Supreme.

4:04 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I will be doing this one, too, since Janna tagged me when she tagged Fab.

6:10 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Fucker! Tagging me is dangerous business.

6:37 AM, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the party. Now I sad (said thru massive tears). I was cleaning my carpets all day (more crying). So can I come for "real" coffee over the Easter Break?? I'll bet the kids would love it.
Unless you have plans with the multitude of friends that came to your Blogger party?? Let me know, we'll pick a day. Maybe Kiss could come too..
RoxDar

8:09 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

honestly, you are the only person I've ever heard of who doesn't listen to music! LOL

"I Think I will change out of my pajamas before noon today."

I never say that either. If I'm not going anywhere, I wear my PJs all.day.long...lol

11:18 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Blue Beak See! the chicken DID come before the egg!

Mr Fab rock on!

Shelli jaaaammmmmaaaaaccccaaaa

Avitable hey! today is stop cyber bullying day! no really it is!

RoxDar Pick a day my friend!

WebMiz getting dressed is so over rated!

11:33 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

WTF?! I swear you didn't post anything last night before I went to bed. Now, here I am... all far down in the comments and crap. Sucky!!!!111!!1!

I cannot live without music. Me without music is like you without coffee...

11:47 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila Im trying to screw with your brain. well actually i wrote it after midning and fudged the time stamp so that the date said the 29th, even thought technically i wrote it on the 30th. I hearby tag you for this meme you music lovin fool!

12:25 PM, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not cool either. I don't like music. But Metallica rawks dude oh yeah and Aerosmith. Soooooo glad you didn't tag me!

12:51 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Uhm, aren't there rules to tagging? Like, you can't tag through the comments... so yeah, I don't have to do it. ;)

1:17 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Squirrel lets be honest here. I wanted to tag you. but I cant spell squirrel without looking at your name. So I didnt. I really thought you were one of the cool ones. you have broken my heart!

Sheila Nope. Thats not a rule. I can tag you where ever and when ever I want. In fact I hearby tag you to do any meme you read in the next week! MUAH! Evil me!!

1:42 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Stop apologizing! You did great!

3:05 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lynday Good enough for a gold star? I like gold stars!!

3:50 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

just ignore the extra y, mmk?

4:04 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

I did it!! I'm so proud of myself. =)

9:44 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

How about "Someone Left My Cake Out in the Rain" for a song that should never have seen the light of day? Except that it's fun to argue with people about if it's a real song or not. I don't get to be right very often.

10:24 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Janna said...

I love "Oven Mitts Of Doom!"
Thanks for being a good sport and doing the meme, even though you're not all that fond of music. :)

12:09 AM, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home