In A Word;

Friday, March 23, 2007

Perfect.

That's what today was. Perfect.

If you took away the headache I fought until after seven. The Shovel biting me as I chipped away at the never ending ice. Oh and could'ya take away the part where I throw that snowball at Stuperman and cut open his cheek, too please?

Other then that, Perfect.

  1. Oh My God Y'all, I got the bestest e-mail ever. Woot Woot!!

  2. I had time to read a bunch of great Blawgs, and go link jumping.

  3. I played, real quality play, with the children.

  4. I drank oodles of lovely coffee.

  5. Jittery Joe will only end up paying 175.00 for the accident, not the 750.00 we had feared. Can you get better news then that?

  6. I have a "guest" Sunday Sixer for tomorrow!
Yup. My life is Pretty Damn Good. You all better have a damn good weekend. That's an Order!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

So far, I am having a good weekend. We went to a Chinese restaurant & split an order. We also went to see "300." More fun than we have had on a Friday night in a long,long time. :-)

12:07 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Bluest Butterfly Me and the husband have been itching to go and see 300 for a while now. And I think next time we go into the city im going have to get my self some sweet and sour chicken balls. ..mmmmmm

12:15 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

Have a great weekend and I'll do my best to keep up. =)

9:28 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab It was just a littiel cut, i swear it!

Monkee yaaaaaaaaaa good weekends all around! Waiter, We'll have a double!

9:43 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Yay for you! (minus the icky stuff)

Good weekend of NOTHING planned here - I'm happy!

11:01 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger me said...

Don't you just LOVE being outside when winter finally gives up it's grasp. Glad you are enjoying

11:38 AM, March 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It figures your son got cut by a snowball! It seems he gets cut on strange non pointy objects too! LOL

I hope he's okay!

1:43 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug pfft we spen about 100 bux on easter chocolate but to console our bank account we got some fresh mocha java coffee beans too. but now? its a do nothing weekend :o)

Me out side + warmth = heaven
out side + puddles X 3 boys = mess

y'all need to run over to squirels blog and hug her. omg her child is. its horrible. its nasty. help me. ....mine wont grow up will they?

Squirrel omg omg they talked about sex. thats not fair . thats not fun. why are they growing up? im still too traumatised by your last post. sorry.

3:03 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

K, but I need to know what the email was about.

8:08 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

You are too funny! I worked today and came home and fixed dinner and then went to go get groceries...hows that for an exciting weekend?

8:11 PM, March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home