I bought a Life on Amazon.com; It Won't Be Here Till Next Week

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Did I ever tell you about the time I frostbit my nipples? The blisters and burning? The ointments and doctor appointments? The fact that they are hugely hypersensitive to cold now?

...

We managed to do our shopping this weekend without hitting any vehicles, However we did have this conversation while in the car, which in my opinion is worse. Keep in mind none of the children were with us.

Him: Oh! We have to stop in at Home Depot.

Me: Oh yea!

Him: I would have forgotten except we were just talking about poop!

Yea. Wtf? How does poop remind him of Home Depot again?

Anyway. My throat is super sore. I'm putting off going to the doc because it's my tonsils and I heard its a bitch of a surgery for an adult to go through. And of course. I'm a wimp.

We spent close to 150 bux on Easter this year. Every year we tell each other we wont go over board. We said it in the car on the way. We said it while walking down the isles filled with chocolaty goodness! We still went overboard.

During Christmas I don't mind going crazy for the kids, because I buy for that all year long, but we always forget that Easter exist's until a few days before.

I bought all the ingredients for this today.

Uhm. we had tacos for supper. and I got some V05 hot oil for my super dry hair. I think I'm going to have to give in and have a haircut. My last haircut was September of 05. I'm rather lazy.

Why the hell do 12 Venus razor blades cost 30 freaking bux? that s fucking robbery. Do they jack the price up in the summer cus they know I have to shave my legs now???

Has anyone noticed I have nothing to say?

Tomorrow (Sunday) My Aunts Niece, K, is coming to play with the boys. But we told the boys that, while we were shopping(without them), we bought them a sister and she was being delivered the next day. (Keep in mind I am writing this today which is Saturday, while you are reading this today which is Sunday, to you..confused? I am)

Blue Boy got very concerned when I put him to bed that he was going to get berry cold in the cars house (garage) for sleeping. I asked him why he was going to sleep in the garage and he explained that he was giving his new sister his bed.

Aww.

My throat really hurts.
I'm drinking a cuppa fresh ground Mocha Java.
It's heavenly.
But hot.
I have no pants on.
but I do have socks with froggy pompoms on.
I have to pee.

ok i luff u buh bye

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Okay... from this post I got:

nipples
yada yada yada
no pants
making your kids sleep in the garage
oh yeah, and something about poop... ;)

Did I do alright?
I hope your throat feels better soon!

2:22 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Still...you crack me up.

6:42 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Heidi said...

LOL I gotta say, you have a really great sense of humor. This is actually really funny. Not an easy one to pull off. LOL

9:31 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

Don't take this the wrong way...or do, you know, whatever floats your boat, but...um...I wanna know more about your nipples.

9:33 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila Yup, that was pretty much my day. how was yours?

Deejay im sorry. Have you contacted the king to see if all his men can put you back together again?

If not, I have some super glue

CK Hmm funny? I will take that as a compliment. thanks!

Monkee are you sure? its a really long story.

10:15 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

That's one part of my I haven't had frostbite on!

So are they boys upset their sister hasn't shown up yet? That's too sweet...moving to the garage for a sister that isn't there. awwwwwwww...

(how do cinnamon rolls do in the mail?)

12:13 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug no you havent killed you nips huh? i dont recommend it. Its been eight years and they still feel like they are on fire when I go outside

im not sure they would do well in the mail. look how long it took the duck to reach you!

pee ess: their sister is here already. they are getting along great

12:36 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab dont for get the froggy socks!!

im wearing white socks with wee monkeys on them today :o)

4:13 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Do you have TCP in Canada? I find it helps to gargle with 1 part TCP to 3 parts water.

I also have no pants on.

5:18 PM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like a blog post buffet, a little of this and a little of that! LOL

Oh and I too want to hear the nipple frostbite story. :)

5:50 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

How did they like their new sister?

Just because you have a sore throat doesn't mean you need your tonsils out. You may have strep and they would prescribe an antibiotic and all would be well.

6:36 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

I'm blogging in the nude tonight as that's what Fab wanted for the radio show.

Seriously, I HAVE to hear more about the nipples.

7:47 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sans um i dont think so. But I gargles with warm salt water. does that count?

Shelli it's my tonsils. Sigh its always them, but here where I live you have to have 12 diagnosed attacts of tonsilitis to get them out. And going to the doctors is too much of a hassle. It works better for me to wait untill they get bad wnough i have to go to the hospital and they will do it right then.

they loved their new sis.

Squirrel gawd, and there was no chicken fingers. Whats a buffet without chicken fingers I ask ya...

Nobody if you wait till i feel better I am sure it will end up being posted. Its a rather odd story though

10:15 PM, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home