...But I'm Le Tired

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Last night I didn't sleep well. No, no, it's not you, it's me.

See when you sleep till one in the afternoon, life is good its really hard to go to bed by midnight. Yea pfft.

And you know what else sucks? Neither of us were in to mood to wear off our excess energy. *wink*WINK*nudge*NUDGE*

That's what happens when you are married for too long. I think I'm gonna take applications for a lover. That should spice things up a bit. Anyone have Matt Damon's phone number?

So....ask me a question, any question. I will answer honestly, and if possible, include photos.
(Shelli this is your chance to see the boobie pics because i took them off photo bucket cus I was getting too many page views for them LOL.) ( but uh, please don't ask LOL)

Any question leading to the humiliation of my husband will result in my undying devotion to you. I do have his awkward teen year photos in my possession..heh.

I won't be responding to comments for this post, it would be too tempting to answer the questions there and that would negate photos.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I give you a gold dick/duck, & you THROW IT IN MY FACE that you 'could' have sex, but don't. I thought we were friends. ;-( Pics of JJ pre-Blue, like when he was totally miserable 'cause he didn't have your love, would be wonderful. thanks.

going to cry now for my lack of sex & you throwing it in my face. ***sob***

10:23 PM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

What does Mr. Fab's thinking cap look like? Pics are appreciated.

5:38 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

I missed your boobs? Crap.

Um, who would he you leave JJ for - even if only for a night? (And yes, it should be a celebrity of some sort. You certainly wouldn't leave him for the guy who works the drive thru at Taco Bell.)

8:29 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

hey, if screwing the taco bell guy = free taco bell food, I'd consider it. ;) ESPECIALLY if he looked like Matt Damon. ;D

10:00 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

You aren't responding to comments? Then how do we aske the questions? How do I get to be as brave as you? If I posted about my sex life hubby'd have coniptions. How do you spell coniptions?

Marilyn

11:19 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

ACK! Cant NOT comment. must typey typey ticky tacky.

tug, im sorry, do you want me to have sex with him tonight and call out your name?

Mr fab what color is your hat?

Blogarita. i will ask him for a photo

Finn, its ok, it was pics of them while i was healing from surgery lol

Web miz. have yous een eurotrip? thats the only time i think Matt is sexy.

watch it for the nude beach scene. the MALE nude beach. Three hundred bouncing penis's..peni?

I will be answering the questions in tonights post marilyn


Whew, sorry folks, its an addiction

11:31 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Violet said...

Is it weird that Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and kids all attended the Super Bowl together, wearing matching Bears attire?

5:06 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Yep. Need boobie pics please!

What first attracted you to JJ? When did you know that he was the one for you? Would you do it all over again?

5:19 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Don't tell Tug, but I don't have sex when I could about 1 million times a day and about 25 trillion times on the weekend. I know, it's sad, but it is my fault.

5:21 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You had boob surgery? Did I just fall off the back of some truck that I forgot this? Or what?

Now for my real question....What is the best thing about the town you live in and why?

7:36 PM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, I'm going to have some seriously freaky nightmares tonight about hundreds of bouncing penises storming a beach.

9:06 PM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home