Have you all seen the trailers for Jim Carreys' new movie, The Number 23? I think it looks great and if my mother in law would ever get her ass home I'd make plans to go see it...
Anyway I was laying in bed lastnight and a commercial for the movie came on and I started thinking about numbers and coincidences and blah blah blah. Here is what I came up with, using 27, my age.
- I am 27
- My birthday is 2/07
- It is year 2007
- my house number is 207
- I have a 2 year old and a 7 year old.
- My four year old's birthday is 4/23, added, thats 27
- 27 shows up on my Shoppers Optimum card, 2 times
- The sets of numbers on my health card can be added up to 7, 2, 7,
- There are 7 letters in my first name
- If you subtract the number of letters in my middle name from my last name, it becomes a 7 letter word.. that makes my full name, 2 7 letter words.
- I have been married 7 years, August(8) Sixth. 8+6 = 14. devide by 7= 2
- I have owned 7 pets, 2 were reptiles
- Since highschool, I have moved 7 times, but only 2 were houses.
- I have 2 tattoos that took a total of 7 hours to do
- It is 2:47, wich is also the age of my kids.
- I have 2 gnomes that came in the mail 7 days apart
So the question begs, can I pick any number and do the same thing with it? If so, then it is all coincidence, right? What if it isnt? What if it IS a conspiracy? What if I'm insane? When does 23 come out?
And it's a bad sign that I really want to go put this in drafts untill the 27th, right?
Labels: I'm Important Too