Sunday Six : Kids Are In Charge. **Edited**

Sunday, February 18, 2007


This weeks sunday six questions are all about Presidents' Day. I didn't want to ask the kids about that becuase the two oldest would answer I Don't Know to all of them and they baby would just meow.

I thought about trying to come up with my own questions, but it's actually really hard to do. As a last resport I asked Rainbow man what kind of questions he wantedand his idea was for the kids to ask and the adults to answer. The first three questions are by Rainbow Man and the last three are from Blue Boy. Do I have to point out I will be reading the answers to the boys? No hanky panky answers! If you really must be depraved, I can proof read the answers and only read the ones suitable to the boys.

Here we go! (The boys love stupid people, so feel free to answer in such a way)

1. What is a Mutant?
2. What is steele?
3. What is grass made of?

4. Why do we flush the lady bug? (see attatched video)*
5. When will I turn Fibe?
6. Are you an alien or a kitty?

Thanks for playing everyone!

***********
DDR:
Total Calories Burned Today: 203.184
Total Accumulative Calories Burned: 3874.412
Total Accumulative Miles Jogged: 50.184
***************

* forgot to attach the video. deal or no deal is on
. wait till its over and i will get it up!
Mother Marnee, my daddies wife-e-poo loves me more then she loves you.

She gave me three bix boxes of clothes and dishes and candles. (score I love free stuff) The boxes had been stored outside. In minus sixtymillionbagillion temperatures. JJ was unpacking one of the boxes and said hey look!!1!!. Wow we all exclaimed a dead lady bug.

But it was not dead, just frozen and as it warmed up it came back to life. Unfortunatly with sixty bagillionmillion feet of snow outside and no access to whatever the hell LakeyBuugs eat, plus I am a wee bit depraved, we decided to feed the LakeyBuug to Tigger the cat. Turns out The big Fierce Hunter Cat is scared of LakeyBuugs. So we flushed it. True Story.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. Great blog. Well, keep on blogging!

Rgds // Alexs @ Wedding1st

7:33 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

1. Mr. Fab.
2. When you run to third base.
3. Dirt and water and worms.
4. Huh?
5. Two years before you turn seben.
6. A kitty, of course.

8:29 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

1. What is a Mutant?
2. What is steele?
3. What is grass made of?
4. Why do we flush the lady bug? (see attatched video)*
5. When will I turn Fibe?
6. Are you an alien or a kitty?

8:33 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

1. a Teenaged turtle
2. hard shiny stuff
3. green play-doh

4. Ladybugs are good luck - do not flush! (can't watch video right now, Desparate Housewives is on)
5. 36fibe days after you turn fo
6. meow purrrrr

9:34 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

1.a ninja turtle
2.steele...a heavy metal
3. grass is made of seeds
4. some ladybuys sting...esp those new mutants..( no, not the ninja turtles)
5.On your birthday!
6.Im a little pussycat!

9:53 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Dan said...

The boys love stupid people? Wow, I would be their favorite person on the planet if we ever met! :)

10:12 PM, February 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. What is a Mutant? My husband.
2. What is steele? Metal?
3. What is grass made of? green stuff

4. Why do we flush the lady bug? (see attatched video)* uh?
5. When will I turn Fibe? next year?
6. Are you an alien or a kitty? I am a kitty!!!

10:40 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Alexs Wow. you stolededdede the firstest spot from blogarita. bad bad girl.

Blogarita I defended you honor of the firstestness, see above.

Bluepaintred Im guessing you copied the answers to make it easier on the peeps, huh? Arent you a nice nice girl. I would totally suck your dick.

Tug hah i have neve seen DHW.. is it any good?

Catch i think rapheal is the hottest ninja turtle.

Dan You arent stupid. You are just ...challenged. Gonna hit me now?

FlipFlop Uh? see the problem was i was watching deal or no deal cus its the best show in the history of shows. and i didnt upload the video. My Bad. Its up now.

11:10 PM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Yep, it's a show I try not to miss (since the beginning)...

You FLUSHED your good luck? Ladybugs are free...she'd fend for herself, no need to feed. shoot.

9:24 AM, February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.an icky scary person dude that isnt normal...
2.a very bad thing to do
3.grass
4.cause tiger didnt like the lakeybuug
5.on your birthday
6.im an alien most days but on thursdays im a kitty

10:22 AM, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

1. What is a Mutant? - Mr. Incredible's Brother.
2. What is steele? - what Daddy's are made of.
3. What is grass made of? - plant like material.
4. Why do we flush the lady bug? (see attatched video)* - because then it will be sent to a warmer part of the world where it will be happy.
5. When will I turn Fibe? - If you are good it will be on your next birthday - otherwise parents have the power to make you repeat a year.
6. Are you an alien or a kitty? - I must be an alien, because Mr. Incredible would not allow a kitty in our house, but I'm not an illegal, so don't call the INS on me ... okay?

10:19 PM, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

1. A mutant is a person or animal that doesn't look like its parents. It's sort of an accident, but just like other accidents it sometimes works out to be better and sometimes it's just broken.

2. The last name of a lady named Daniel that writes books you wouldn't like.

3. Mostly it's made of a kind of sugar that tastes bad and gives people tummy aches if they eat it. Cow's like it though.

4. Maybe the lady bug was thirsty?

5. Umm August?

6. No, but I used to have a kitty.

12:09 AM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

1. An ant that is a mutt.

2. It is what you do in baseball when you want to go to the next base, but no one has hit the ball yet.

3. Green stuff.

4. Because they are really annoying.

5. When you are done being 4.

6. I am a really pretty kitty. Or an alien. I'm not sure.

7:31 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I couldn't watch your whole video at first, but then when I went back after posting my previous comment, I was able to. I don't know why. I love the way your kids talk. And you, too. Tell JJ to talk next time because I need to know if I like the way he talks, too.

7:44 PM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home