Why I Hate Blogging

Monday, February 12, 2007

I started this blog to uhm.. well never mind, its stupid and I was planning on telling you all on March 17th anyway. But I started this blog for me. 'Cus I'm all about me.

I'm incredibly selfish.

If it doesn't concern me; I.Don't.Care.

War in Iraq? I don't care.

New Orleans? Don't care.

World Peace? Go ahead, guess what I think of it...

I'm all about me. And this blog? It was supposed to be all about me. ME!ME!ME!ME! I told you. I'm a selfish cunt. But really. I don't care, because that's who I am.

This whole blogging thing? It backfired Big Time. It kicked me in the ass and I still can't sit down.

And it sucks.

I hate it.

When someone I know and love is in trouble, is hurt and needs me, I care. Oh don't get me wrong, It's still all about me, because I feel the need to do things so I don't feel guilty later, Not to help them, But so I feel better.

Me Me Me. All about me.

Yup, go back, read again, Selfish Bitch here! Hi, how are ya?

So now someone I "know" is hurting and what can I do? Nothing. Not a Damn Thing. I hate this.

I want to go to them, I want to hug them. Drink coffee with them and let them cry on my shoulder.

But I can't because its not some one I know know, It's a fellow blogger, and Life SUCKS, 'cus now I care, and can't do anything about it, for me OR them.

The End.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Yep, me too.

8:37 AM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Be there for them...may not sound like much, but it can be.

8:43 AM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm so sad that you are sad!

9:36 AM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger B said...

I was just telling someone today that I have begun to build this "blogger family"- people I have never meet but adore anyway.The power of a blog! how could you not get close to people reading their personal this and that regularly.

you have a great sense of humor it's shows in your words.
just let them know you care sometimes that's enough.

5:15 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

You are the best, Blue. I don't care what you say, you are NOT selfish. I have felt this way, do feel this way a lot. It's amazing the way blogging has gotten into our lives and our hearts.

7:14 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Ashley said...

I don't know who you meant but you sure helped me a lot, selfish or no, thank you.

7:38 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I know what you mean - there are bloggers I want to be able to give them a hug, show up on their doorstep with coffee, or cookies or something, anything, just so they know that someone cares...but then reality slaps me in the face and it's like - shite, they are hours, states, countries away...and it's not always possible.

9:12 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

I think the fact that you care and offer support IS doing something. I'm sure it's very appreciated.

2:57 PM, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home