Bean Juice

Friday, February 16, 2007

On Valentines Day, My BFF Kissy was robbed at knife point. That sucks, but she is OK. However, she needs to spend hours watching me guzzle coffee to recuperate from her horrendous experience.

I would never leave you all hanging, I do realise that the world would simply stop turning if I didn't post, So I will leave you with this these videos.

This one is only offensive if you are Gay.. Or an Eskimo. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Thinking about visiting Canada? Watch this:


Now, have fun and leave me lots of comments so I can DDR all day tomorrow instead of dealing with kids who have been cooped up much longer than is safe for my sanity.

***********
DDR:
Total Calories Burned Today: 585.279 (Yes that was all today. In effort to not smoke, which isn't going so well, I decided to DDR my nic-fits away. Did I mention the nic-fits are winning?)
Total Accumulative Calories Burned: 3469.874 (Point of interest: It takes 3500 calories burned to lose one pound. FUCK!)
Total Accumulative Miles Jogged: 44.928 (OK, That's cool! I jogged the equivalent of seven and half miles today :o))
***************

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You crack me up.... and I am LOL at your post below.

7:50 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Hmm. Maybe the Eskimo and my brother could hook up.

Good on ya for trying to dance away the nic-fits. They're tough, but keep trying. Maybe I'll try it too!

8:16 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Watching the guys was as funny as the song! And Canada has snow, too...huh!

9:16 PM, February 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Corky and the Juice Pigs, their hilarious. And FYI the guy on the far right, he's the villian on Monster Warriors, Canada's version of Power Rangers. It comes on Discovery Kids, you'll have to check it out.
Cuz I watch too much kids tv. LOL.
RoxDar

11:49 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Um, this post just showed up on my reader. What the hell?

Those were fricking hilarious. OMG! I love them!

4:18 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantastagirl Sorry, maybe all the kings men can put you together again? Have you tried super glue?

Finn that would be hawt. And did i mention the nic-fits are winning?

Tug We have about six feet in the front yard, and we cant get in the back yard cus the fence and gate is covered in snow..so yea we have snow

RoxDar really? Thats kind of neat Id love to own CatJP Cd's. That would be coool.

Shelli yea bloglines have been a bit weird but thats ok! im going to be posting a few videos in the next few days...

9:57 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

That was too funny!

9:59 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Nobody And that comment was left in a deliberate attempt to add three more mnutes to my DDR!

10:58 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Those were so funny! Thanks Blue.

And hang in there honey! I had a bit of cig relapse today but am still trying to kick the habit. We should live closer together...then we could call each other when the nicotine crazies hit.

4:37 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

One tall momma this is hard *pouts*

Mr Fab Is is it the rocks or trees that scare you?

5:20 PM, February 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I've been looking for the Only Gay Eskimo song since I heard it like 10 years ago...um..I think I..um...love you =)

6:49 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Monkee Good new I love you too. are you chocolate? we could get marrieed and have wittle chocolate babies and I would totally eat them when they are bad!

6:53 PM, February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home