UHG. My head is fuzzy with sleepies. My eyes keep crossing; I'm almost nauseous with it!
But I cant leave you with a BRB again, now can I? Lucky for me, my bud Shelli tagged me with a meme. And in an interesting twist, its a sleep meme!
(Before I hopped in the bath (where I promptly fell asleep) I had planned on talking about what a bad quitter I am and how amusing it is to eavesdrop on a dude who has never play scratch lotto before.)
I thought it would be fun to see what things other people do, while getting ready to sleep and/or while sleeping, that is a little odd. I picked the number 6 not because that was all I could come up with for myself, I think I could come up with many more, but because no one ever uses the number 6 for memes. It’s always 5 or 4 or 7, but never 6. What do people have against that number?
6 Weird things I do while getting ready to sleep or while sleeping:
1. I sleep naked becuase seams hurt me. If my sheet has a fold or twist in it under me I wake up with a bruise. Providing, of course, I was able to fall asleep while on it. I'm like that princess who slept on the
2. I lay on my left side for almost half a minute. The second I get comfortable I turn over and face the opposite way. When I get comfortable that way, I turn again to lay on my back. After a few minutes, - less than five, - I turn back to my right and fall asleep. I'm like a dog turning in circles on the rug before falling asleep in front of the fire.
3. I cannot sleep with feet that are cold. Or hot. I often leave one foot swaddled in the blanket and one foot outside the blankets, preferably hanging off the edge of the bed. One foot in, one foot out, seems to result in the perfect temperature. I am like a lizard sunning on a rock with my tail in the water.
4. I fall asleep six nights out of seven within five minutes of my head hitting the pillow. If I am over tired, I have trouble sleeping. Even if I am wide awake, hearing the words NightNight coupled with my head on my pillow will send me off into dream land. I'm like a baby with a lullaby.
5. I sleep with a body pillow stretched across the head of the bed. On top of that is another pillow, one that has gone flat. I put my third pillow, a nice firm fluffy one, between my legs. If my knees lay on top of each other, the bone on bone action hurts me and I wake with a bruise. I need the pillow as padding. I'm like china - I need my bubble wrap.
6. When I dream, and I dream often and vividly, I wake myself up, and tell myself that the dream is over. I fall back asleep immediately and continue the dream right where it stopped when I woke up. Same dream. Every Time. All I can remember of it when I wake up is that it was horrible. I'm like Daytime TV; repetitive and crappy.
Now. There you have it. My complicate sleep habits. I could have gone on and on and on, but i really am tired, and I really do want to go to bed! The important thing is this: This is Shelli's first meme, and I happen to think this is a good one!
I am going to tag six people, BUT I would see at is as a personal favor if you did the meme without being tagged. At the very least, save the instructions in your drafts for a day you are lost for an Idea on what to post!
Sheila (Trish... Tom ... - you do it too!)
Amy (do you even do tags?)
Don't forget to pimp this Meme out people! Lets make this sukah come alive!