You Are Looking at the face of a moron

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Meet Tigger. Tigger, meet the Interwebs.


(Yes her nails are slut red. Why? Because it's damn cute, that's why!)

Tigger is not the smartest cat in the world. She has been known to get lost in the hallway. She has been know to jump into a closed windows. Hell. Today she tried to eat a ring pop!

This afternoon I watched her sitting at the window. She hissed and she cried, She paced and she twitched. There was a bird outside just a dumb as her.

You see, I'm not the best housekeeper in the world. The only time the windows get washed is when my father in law gets tired of the streaks made by the rain. But this bird. Maybe it was blind, maybe its mother forgot to flip it in time and he was burnt as an egg, But the bird was dumb.

Over and over it flew, smack! Bang! Into the window. After the first few times, it sat dazed and pooping over the little plastic table on the deck. Then it hop hip hopped over to the ledge of the window and tried to take off from there.

Not surprisingly, the window had not disappeared into a vaccum of nothingness. It was still there. Still dirty, and still just as solid.

So I put Tigger in her harness and clipped on her leash. No matter how dumb this bird was, the cat would be able to scare it away.

And I am sure she would have, had she not been distracted by her reflection and pounced that instead of the bird. As she lay shaking her head on the floor of the deck, the little bird hopped over and pecked her on the foot.

Bird 1; Tigger 0

Maybe the bird wasn't so stupid after all!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanted to be first for a change so hahaha to all of you okay now i will read your post.


kiss

12:17 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

So...you paint the cats claws?

Ooooookay...LOL

3:40 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

How bizarre. That is just weird. LOL

5:47 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Don't lie. This really happened to you, not the cat, didn't it?

5:52 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Sugarqueensdream said...

What a really cute moron LOL
I have a dog like that , a rabbit stands well sits down in front him and he watches it nothing else... just watches ....
animals....
Judy

6:47 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Aww, look how embarrassed she is?

Painted claws or claw covers? 'Cause I can't see the cat allowing you to do that. Unless you got her drunk first.

7:37 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

We had a cat when I was growing up named Sam. When he got older we changed his name to Dumb Sam. I think Tigger and Dumb Sam may be relations.

9:31 AM, June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once, a rabbit was sitting on the step in front my door and a bird flew by really close and the rabbit turned to run away and accidently ran into my door and made a big BANG! and scared my bejeebers out of me and it freaks me out again every time I remember it! Okay bye!

11:42 AM, June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Tigger may be dumb, but look how cute!!!

12:20 PM, June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Come back and see me!! You know the place!

12:30 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Well, I guess she won't be causing a significant decrease in the population of endangered songbirds.

2:51 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Tenacious B said...

for some reason, a cat in a harness makes me giggle. That's a way of taking away what last shred of dignity they have. WTG!

But look at it this way, Now that bird has some SERIOUS stories to tell all his little birdy friends.

3:15 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kiss You rock !

Mr.Fab Don't you do the bunnies? I thought you had their ears pierced at least

Shelli Just like me!

Avitable Must you ruin my moment?

Sugar Queen maybe we can get them together LOL

FinnI was thinking hte same thing, (she loves to sleep with her paws over her eyes.)

OTM Might be!

Metal Mom LOL was it just a plain old rabbit or the easter bunny?

FlipFlop Again - Just like me.. wait. . . the cute part not the dumb LOL

Metal Mom You advertising it yet? I want to make sweet sweet linky love to you!

Marilyn Well there is that. Honestly i think she would be clueless as to what to do if she actually caught a bird...

Tenacious B She HATES her harness with all her being. As for birdy stories, I wonder if birds have blogs?

4:40 PM, June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nail polish is seeping into her brains.

Either that, or she's from the same dumb-ass litter as my cat!

7:11 PM, June 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home