Shelli tagged me. Well, not so much tagged as grabbed my right breast and squeezed in a purely sexual manner. 'Cus she's like that. Or maybe it's because I have bitching titties. Either way it felt good.
The Rules:1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country you’re in.
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Heh. I guess I should warn you all that I am not very picky about where I eat. I like to eat at places that won't cost me an arm and a leg, and where the food tastes good. The following five are in no particular order. Becuase we rarely eat out, this may get tough...
1. Boston Pizza - I LOVE the Perogie Pizzaz. It's hot and spicy and sooooo good. Its a pizza, but the crust is a perogie and OMG. Heaven in a pan. Added bonus: I can never finish what I have ordered, and get to have it for lunch the next day.
2. Bonanza Steak House - I have never ordered a meal at this resturaunt. We go for the buffet. last time we went, they had the best chicken fingers. I wish I knew what type of breading they used, becuase it was out of this world. Plus, the make your ouw sundae? Pure genious!
3. McDonalds - I'm lovin' it! I really do love it. we don;t go to McDonalds for the kids, we go for me. I go alone, I drag BFF Kissy with me, I sometimes convince The Husband to take me there on date Night when he really wants a nice sit down dinner. I always - ALWAYS- order the Big mac Meal, and I never finish my fries.
4. My Mother In Laws - What? It said "5 favorite places to eat at your location" how much more local can you get than three houses down? I love eating with the In-Laws for a few reasons. One: She is a damn good cook, even if she doesn't know it. Two: she does not expect me to do dishes after, and does not make me feel guilty that I have gone for a smoke or spent twenty minutes stirring my after dinner coffee instead of drying plates. Three: I hate to cook, so any night I don;t have to is a great night for me! And Four: My Mother In Law, for all the issues I have with her, Is a great lady. She loves to please. She loves to cook what I love to eat. If she makes scalloped potaotes - which I love but Jittery Joe hates, - she will make him baked potato. Its all in the details people!
5. That Chinese place in the food court at the mall that I don't know the name of but do know it doesn't take debit and the chicken balls are amazing - I love chinese food. I love the little spare ribs and the sauces they are in. I love any type of rice with any type of stuf fin it ( minus seafood - eww) I love chicken balls and fortune cookies .. Sigh. Now I am hungry.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
Velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
J (California, USA)
CuriosityKiller (Hong Kong, SAR)
Shelli (Minnesota, USA)
Okie dokie. Rule number three is I have to Tag five people. I know who I would *like* to tag,
But I am not going to tag anyone today. Rejoice in your resturaunt Meme Freedom!
Oh who am I kidding??! You five are SO tagged!
Avitable - He loves food, and fine foods at that! (Yeah... Now I am just doin it to piss you off)
Monkee- What kind of food can you go out to eat when you live on an island.and just how big is her island anyway?
FlipFlop Momma- She loves all those organic and good for you thingys, what resturaunt(s) would she choose?
One Tall Momma- Because with her hawt new man and their steamy new romance, this is my chance to see if they have been eating out during their dates, without looking too rude..pun intended BTW.
And Squirrel becuase she up and left the interwebs for days and days and didn't bother to OK it with me first.