Yum's

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Shelli tagged me. Well, not so much tagged as grabbed my right breast and squeezed in a purely sexual manner. 'Cus she's like that. Or maybe it's because I have bitching titties. Either way it felt good.

The Rules:
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country you’re in.
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.


Heh. I guess I should warn you all that I am not very picky about where I eat. I like to eat at places that won't cost me an arm and a leg, and where the food tastes good. The following five are in no particular order. Becuase we rarely eat out, this may get tough...

1. Boston Pizza - I LOVE the Perogie Pizzaz. It's hot and spicy and sooooo good. Its a pizza, but the crust is a perogie and OMG. Heaven in a pan. Added bonus: I can never finish what I have ordered, and get to have it for lunch the next day.

2. Bonanza Steak House - I have never ordered a meal at this resturaunt. We go for the buffet. last time we went, they had the best chicken fingers. I wish I knew what type of breading they used, becuase it was out of this world. Plus, the make your ouw sundae? Pure genious!

3. McDonalds - I'm lovin' it! I really do love it. we don;t go to McDonalds for the kids, we go for me. I go alone, I drag BFF Kissy with me, I sometimes convince The Husband to take me there on date Night when he really wants a nice sit down dinner. I always - ALWAYS- order the Big mac Meal, and I never finish my fries.

4. My Mother In Laws - What? It said "5 favorite places to eat at your location" how much more local can you get than three houses down? I love eating with the In-Laws for a few reasons. One: She is a damn good cook, even if she doesn't know it. Two: she does not expect me to do dishes after, and does not make me feel guilty that I have gone for a smoke or spent twenty minutes stirring my after dinner coffee instead of drying plates. Three: I hate to cook, so any night I don;t have to is a great night for me! And Four: My Mother In Law, for all the issues I have with her, Is a great lady. She loves to please. She loves to cook what I love to eat. If she makes scalloped potaotes - which I love but Jittery Joe hates, - she will make him baked potato. Its all in the details people!

5. That Chinese place in the food court at the mall that I don't know the name of but do know it doesn't take debit and the chicken balls are amazing - I love chinese food. I love the little spare ribs and the sauces they are in. I love any type of rice with any type of stuf fin it ( minus seafood - eww) I love chicken balls and fortune cookies .. Sigh. Now I am hungry.


Previous players:
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
Velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
J (California, USA)
CuriosityKiller (Hong Kong, SAR)
Shelli (Minnesota, USA)
Bluepaintred(Saskatchewan, Canada)



Okie dokie. Rule number three is I have to Tag five people. I know who I would *like* to tag,
But I am not going to tag anyone today. Rejoice in your resturaunt Meme Freedom!

Oh who am I kidding??! You five are SO tagged!

Avitable - He loves food, and fine foods at that! (Yeah... Now I am just doin it to piss you off)
Monkee- What kind of food can you go out to eat when you live on an island.and just how big is her island anyway?
FlipFlop Momma- She loves all those organic and good for you thingys, what resturaunt(s) would she choose?
One Tall Momma- Because with her hawt new man and their steamy new romance, this is my chance to see if they have been eating out during their dates, without looking too rude..pun intended BTW.
And Squirrel becuase she up and left the interwebs for days and days and didn't bother to OK it with me first.

Labels: ,

26 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I Shall Now Steal This First comment in honor of Sheila who is sitting in a very uncomfortable hospital chair at her boyfriend Tom's bedside. I sure as hell hope Toms Surgery went well! I'm gonna miss that toe...

11:12 PM, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Heidi said...

Cool, thanks for playing this meme.

Sorry your friend is in the hospital. Best wishes.

4:14 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

See? Look at all the rules. I can't understand this meme...

4:36 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

I will refrain from calling you manes.

And I am not savvy enough to figure out how to add my name to the list.

But because I love you, I will play along.

5:19 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

That would be "names".

5:20 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

grumblgrumblegrumble

You'd be surprised at my favorite restaurants - they are actually fine dining.

5:41 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I know all those places! Except your MIL's and the place in the mall. Can't wait.

Fab--rules, schmules.

5:47 AM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww... your mother in law is such a great lady. Hehe.. true true... no place like home :D

Hot and Spicy pizza... woohoo... lovely lovely... lovely.. I can't wait to get a bite.

Thanks for doing the tag :D And hope your friend is getting well soon.

6:25 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Ah, a woman after my own heart! And thank you for not tagging me!

7:51 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Chickens have BALLS? hmmmmm. who knew.

LOVE Boston's pizza!!

7:57 AM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll list my favs here for you blue...they are partially fine dining as well, but I can't NOT put up CARVERS..thats always number one...ok going down the list is Fuddruckers...you can get a 1lb Burger patty! I haven't been ballsy enough for one yet tho. umm Mel's diner on 11th st is good and all homemade! and because the owner is a relative of my wife... :P ok thats what 3? hmmmm yea that chinese place at the mall is good...it called Manchu Wok or something..Quiznos is number 5 because they are just dam good subs....Yea I wrote alot, but this is what my second comment?! So I'm allowed.

Hefty, (the guy one town over)

8:04 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Blue: Trade ya mother-in-laws..

8:16 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Man, I got up too early this morning... who else am I gonna talk to in your comments?

8:17 AM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on it!

9:06 AM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Is the place in the mall Panda Express?

Shelli got me too. I might do it tonight, or on television night tomorrow.

10:58 AM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy, now I'm hungry. I think I will go and try that perogie pizza, it sounds very very very good

11:42 AM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took my punishment and did my meme mistress Blue. This one was easy I love food and going out!

12:41 PM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Hey, Blue! Just got home. Thanks for holding first for me! :D You're so sweet.

Things went as well as possible for removing a toe. Will post about it after a snack, a shower and possibly a nap.

5:18 PM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hope your friend is doing alrite...and could I please book a spot at your mother's in law place? *wink*

thanks for doing hte tag and hope you had fun! If you know of anyone else doing this tag please feel free to message me and I'll add you guys to the update list

5:32 PM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sorry for not getting back to y'all sooner, we had beautiful weather and we spent all day out there. never know when winter is going to sneak back up on us!


CK No problem, it was fun!

Mr.fab Just do it. Shelli is the boss of you and you better lsiten to her or I will tell mom!

OTM meheh. Im so evil.

OTM I am fully fluent in "typo"

Avitable To be honest, I only tagged you for this one because i know you like the foods!

Shelli So.. is it a date? And do we kiss on the first or third? Tongue?

Velverse I hope he heals quick too!

Finn Next time!

Tug I actually think they are getting the balls from the rooster, but rooster balls just doesnt sound the same, does it?

Hefty ACK! it's your first comment. I puffy pink heart you! what is carvers? I have never heard of it!

marilyn pfft, no thanks! Better the devil you know, eh?

marilyn Well, have soem coffee! coffee rocks!

FlipFlop Woot!

Lynda I dunno what it is called, but I like it. Its next to the thomas cooks!

Coffee Mom Oh it is! next time you go to BP, try it!

squirrel mistress Blue ohhhhh I like that!

Sheila home so soon? how is his pain levels? Is he ok about the toe, does he already miss it? did you get to keep it? what was the toes name?

Nicole Tan thanks for stopping over!

7:22 PM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Wow! I haven't seen I Bonanza in 20 years. I am so coming to Canada.

8:57 PM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

mmmm, chinese is a must....the place in our smaller mall has the BEST in the area.

10:59 AM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

Um, chicken balls?? Seriously?

12:23 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger canadian sadie said...

I think the place at the mall is Manchu Wok. Except that your mall isn't my mall, but it sounds the same. No freaking debit. What the hell is up with that?! Do they think they're fucking Tim Horton's or something? Too good for debit...but oOOOoooh so good. I love the noodles.

9:12 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I love the number one at mickey dees too.....the big mac, fries and coke. I never eat all the fries either. I try not to eat at mcdonalds very often cause I know its full of fat, but every once in a while....I give in to the craving of a big mac!

9:46 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Diane Mandy they are so yummy, and I always leave full!

WebMiz whyis it that the mall ones are better than the free standing resturaunt ones?

Katherine better then rooster penis.

Canadian Sadie never know, it might be the same mall. im comming to see your blog! (pee ess: hi and welcome!)

Catch nothing better than a Big mac after a stressful day, is there?

10:32 PM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home