The Walls are melting - EDIT

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Good news : Last night I though of a topic for an super great blog post. Well I think it will be super great, but you might not. And really, I don't care. Wait.. Did that sound rude? I don't want to sound rude, but i have to type super fast so I can go lay down. I wanna go nigh nigh.

When I have a bit more time, (read I can be online without worrying about tipping off my chair, Also when I can type with my eyes open because the letters flashing across the screen make me want to be very ill), I will sit down and write the post

Also I am not going to spell check this. Sorry Avi. Typing fast and no spell check. I am an evil bitch.

The Brother: he was picked up for drinking and driving ( yay cops! DD is a bad bad idea people, don't do it!) and released a few hours later. Haven;t been on the phone with anyone to know any other details. Will update if anything interesting, like say cavity searches, start happening.

The Spinning: At about four this afternoon i logged online. Staying off the computer did not help me with the dizziness at all, so i decided i was done with my "no computer experiment".

Dr.Google worried me, and I am calling my doctors office in the AM to try and get an appointment. Hoping to have one Friday afternoon, or early next week. Again, I will update after I call the Doc's office.

Dude I lied. I'm gonna go back and spell check. But im not italicising things in brackets nor adding capital letters. Use your fucking imagination!

Edit: Three PM on Friday May fourth. Two days away. i won't be able to see MY doctor, I have to see one of his partners, But it's the best I could do. Plus its a Friday Afternoon, So the Husband Can drive me in and I don;t have to wrry about getting dizzy while driving :o)

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry the computer experiment didn't help...I told you not to listen to me. Anyways hope you can get in soon...
Sorry about bro, at least baby tubby wasn't with him that would have sucked..
RoxDar
I'm Number 1

11:03 PM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

you know, you could go to the ER... although its expensive, I bet they could diagnose it somewhat.

2nd sucks, but at least I lost to RoxDar.

11:14 PM, May 01, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

You tell them you need an appointment TODAY.

4:37 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

My mind is slowly becoming numb to your horrific spelling and grammar.

6:47 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

I'd go to a walk in clinic. Even though they probaby won't know what's wrong with you, you can easily get good drugs by exaggerating your pain level...

7:10 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Tell them you're not even sure you can drive yourself to the appointment, that's how bad it is. Seriously.

8:06 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Yep. Get in NOW, whatever it takes...& keep us posted please!!


still no card. ;-(

8:56 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I'm glad you decided to step it up. This could be really bad and we want you around for a while.

9:20 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

that sounds scary, blue...i hope you're OK! and that sucks re: the DUI too. I don't know what it's like in Canada, but my husband got busted for DUI March of 06 and it's STILL not over....he still has at least a few more hearings before it's all over....where he'll lose his license for a while and all that shit. what a pain in the ass.

10:10 AM, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that doctors appointment sounds a lot more reasonable although it really sucks it's not with YOUR doctor.
I honestly think we should all book at least 1 appointment a month and then if it not needed phone in and cancel.

3:55 PM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Yah, driving while dizzy isn't a good idea either.

5:17 PM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

dizzy while driving = bad.

So glad DH will take you.

Sorry about the brother - I don't the laws up there - depends on the lawyer that you get around here - I know snow that have "lost their License" but end up getting a work permit, and drive all the time anyway.

5:38 PM, May 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for good news at your doctors appt! Sorry to hear about your brother drinking and driving. My idiot brother does it too and I wish he would get picked up for it so maybe he'll stop before he kills someone or himself!

7:46 PM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger robkroese said...

I'm glad you're glad about your brother being picked up. I have an in-law who could use another trip to jail.

Hope you feel better.

10:16 PM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I'm very glad that you were able to get your appointment moved. Now, if only they'll be able to fix the problem immediately...

10:46 PM, May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home