Let's Party, It's Tax Time

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The party for Blue Boy was a big success.

Stuperman managed to get a girlfriend three years older than him. They spent a lot of time holding hands. There were a few times I glimpsed her hands on his butt. She says she was helping him up to the high parts on the slides, but I dunno. Would you trust a girl in pig tails and pink camo?

Blue Boy had so much fun that he asked if he could be five again at his next birthday. I told him no.

I am way to tired to properly post anything, but I took many photos and many videos which will be dealt with in the next week. Or so.

**

The solution to my problem earlier this week is this.

**

Tonight I got the stuff ready for us to bring in tomorrow to get our taxes done. And by got ready I mean I slapped some random numbers on a paper that I am hoping he will accept even though we have no documentation of expenses what so ever, because we suck. What a horrible end to what had been an awesome Caturday.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool I love being first on Caturday!!!!

RoxDar

12:58 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

You were having an arguement on the pronouncation of Shih Tzu?

8:31 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

A girlfriend whose hands are all over his backside???? hmmmmm I'd be watching her...lol.

Glad it was a great day!

8:43 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Pink camo...I'd keep an eye on her.

So you're GETTING a Shih Tzu, or that's what you want? I think that's what my mom has...P.I.T.A. And I love dogs.

11:36 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Todd said...

Shih Tzu? I think that's where my dad took a couple weeks off back in 'Nam. Man did he have stories...

11:37 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar heh. you love anything to do with caturday. they need a dogerday. maybe a tuesday?

Finn nope we aregued on weather or not he gets to make decisions without my imput and without haveing to tell me any reasons for the decision. or somehting

Fantastagirl lol. meow

Tug a co worker of JJ's has tow shits (lol) and they are having a litter of little SHITS(lol) and we decided to wait untill the next litter ..but yes. we are going to get a SHIT ZOOOOOO. i really like typing that

Todd oh.. i lost my big toe in nam. its a crazy place i tell ya!

12:09 PM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Lost your big toe in Nam? Who's this nam person, and ... YUCK, get your toe out of them!

2:10 PM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I am glad that he had a great time. Tell him it will be even better to be six.

5:52 PM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I knew Stuperman was my son. He's a player!

5:02 AM, April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home