BluePaintSpaz

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I had something; Nothing specific mind you, to post about today. But then I lost it somewhere between cleaning out the garage (while The Husband Played PlayStation) going to the park (where the kids buried me) and watching a movie cuddled under a warm blanket (while the cat sat purring - which means shedding- so I can't stop sneezing and I am about to cut my fucking nose off).

So I have nothing to say today.

One that note. Inspiration comes from all different things. Take this comment from my dear friend Shelli for example :
I have never known men who do the coin jiggling thing. You can make up a story on a whim, can't you. You should let people give you a topic or a line and then you take it and make it into a story.


What a great idea! Feel free to leave me a word or phrase or idea in the comments and I will work it over..somehow! Plus! Easy! Post! Ideas! Yay!

*****I SHOULD WARN YOU*****

I once got bored and wrote the life cycle of sperm. It was absolutely all encompassing. their monetary/banking systems, governments, health care, schooling, social hierarchy, EVERYTHING. Including original drawings of wee little sperms waiting in line at the bank and my favorite, riding the Farris wheel.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love being first. First Rules!!
What do you like to be first in...

RoxDar

11:14 PM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

"...and the puppy never drove again."

3:58 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

...and I had to explain to my son why we don't put our brothers in the dryer anymore

7:21 AM, April 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like my sperm are smarter than me....

7:37 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Sometimes it's all I can do to keep from murdering him in his sleep...

7:41 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

This'll only hurt a minute...

8:30 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Why is the cat in the dish washer again?

I love to eat turnips, but you know what they do to me...

Don't you pick your nose to scratch your ears, too?

I have never seen a bug come out of there before!

8:33 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I would have commented last night, but I couldn't get your blog to load, so I could only read it in my feed reader.

Here's mine:

Shelli whispered to Blue as they tip toed past the...

8:39 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

ooooh! Good idea. Ok...how about discussing favoritism? As in, it is true that moms have favorites. I KNOW my mom liked my brother more than me, still does since he gave her grandkids. What do YOU think about it and who is your favorite kiddy?

11:44 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Worms are really baby snakes & catapillars are baby snakes with a shoe fetish.

11:58 AM, April 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rofl, you'll be writing for a long time. I'll save mine for now then... but don't be surprised to find yourself in a post on fracas.

I love your blog and it seems every time I get here, I read something and then someone calls me away and I never get to comment.

I'll try harder to make a nuisance of myself since you're just up the road from me.

12:32 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I couldn't get your blog to load last night either, otherwise, I would of been FIRST!

1:34 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Well now we need to know about the life of the eggs.

3:40 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I did see Crystal's blog! Isn't she so nice! Thanks for the heads up and the nice comment over there. You're super sweet, too, ya know.

(Don't let that get to your head.)

:D

4:54 PM, April 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow can I see what you wrote about sperm because I had no idea how I got pregnant LOL.

6:50 PM, April 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you just have to post the whole spermy story! We need to read that one!!!

7:52 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Can I play? Is it too late? oh, oh, I want to play too!!!

"What is that smell??? OMG, the car smells as if something died in here. "

7:16 AM, April 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home