Its a Wonderful Life

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today was wonderful.

  • My son kissed a crocodile.
  • According to a herper, my snakes are not lesbians
  • Snake eggs sell for forty bucks a pop.
  • Corns can lay as many as 35 eggs per clutch.
  • It was warm enough for the children to swim in mud puddles all afternoon.
  • During Supper, when asked what "pulp"was in regards to their orange juice, I successfully convinced the boys that the reason you have to shake OJ is to "stun" the pulp because if you don't they bite your tongue when you swallow it. Every so often they frantically stirred their OJ to Stun the pulp. Very Amusing.
  • A totally relaxing day..
Bullets come in handy when you spend all night curled up on the couch and finally look at the clock only to realise that its quarter after one in the morning and you haven't posted.

I'm going to update this in the afternoon with pictures of the reptile show.

Spell check said I only got one word wrong. It does not recognise herper as a word which means I got ALL the words right.

Until I spelt recognise wrong.

Here are the photos. You can see these, with explinations as wella s many many more on my photo blog. (I will be uploading them as soon as I publish this!) Oh, the photo blog can be found over there on the sidebar under "links". I would directly link, but I am rather lazy...







Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Blogarita said...

You did spell recognize wrong, according to some of US. LOL!

5:06 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Isn't herper just slang for herpetologist?

7:27 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

Your boys are so hilarious when it comes to life stuff.

7:49 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

I've never kissed a crocodile, but I've been bitten by an alligator.

$40 for snake eggs? Really? Do they make good omelets or something?

8:10 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

So do your snakes lay eggs and can you sell them for that much?

LOL about the OJ.

8:55 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

You have snakes?!

9:09 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Now I do not feel so bad about telling my nepphews goofy crap.

10:12 AM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

If you had told me that about OJ when I was a kid, I would of refused to drink it!

12:29 PM, April 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never ever drink OJ with pulp, I hate floaties in my drink, ewwww!!!

Check out my Sunday Six this week some of KittyGirl's answers are quite hilarious.

12:52 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab Yea well i always say if you are going to do soemthing, do it well..

Blogarita Sigh. I suck so badly.

Avitable you betcha. apperently it is unheard of for snakes to be gay/lesbian because they are so intuned with their eachother. If we do have two females, then people will wanna study them. Soemthing about genetics. We are going to be probing them to find out for sure.

Jerri They are just odd. Like me

Nobody OUCH i demand to know the story behind that!

Fantastagirl I had no idea snake eggs were worth that much. by july they drop down to twenty bucks an egg...

Shelli uhm. yes. . . .

Ole Blue thats what im here for!

Sheila heh. i whish I had known you as a kid. we would have had fun

Coffee Mom kitty girl amuses me everyday, not just on sundays!
Also, OJ without the pulp is gross

2:49 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

You crack me UP with the OJ...

I am so glad I had a girl!

4:43 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

tug im sorry i cracked you. did you try getting all the kings men to help put you back together again?

5:31 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

omg, that pulp thing is funny. fab is right....I hope you're saving up for all the future therapy!!

6:15 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

WebMiz Oh no, I got that all covered, I plan on declaring my self temeraroly insane. From bith to the time the move out specifically.. that should work

6:27 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Your son kissed a crocodile? He's a much braver man than I am!!!

7:37 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

How do you convince your kids of these things and not laugh? LOL.

8:40 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I remember one time we brought a l izard home from Florida, it laid an egg! Nothing ever happened with it though and we didnt know what to do with it. I certainly did not want to bring the lizard home but I was outvoted!

Funny about the pulp....I love pulp. Never thought of it eating me!!! lol

9:47 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Heidi said...

Wow, you're going to be rich with those snake eggs!

9:49 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

You send me all the king's men with their dicks/ducks...we'll work on getting me back together. heh

2:48 PM, April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home