Today was wonderful.
- My son kissed a crocodile.
- According to a herper, my snakes are not lesbians
- Snake eggs sell for forty bucks a pop.
- Corns can lay as many as 35 eggs per clutch.
- It was warm enough for the children to swim in mud puddles all afternoon.
- During Supper, when asked what "pulp"was in regards to their orange juice, I successfully convinced the boys that the reason you have to shake OJ is to "stun" the pulp because if you don't they bite your tongue when you swallow it. Every so often they frantically stirred their OJ to Stun the pulp. Very Amusing.
- A totally relaxing day..
I'm going to update this in the afternoon with pictures of the reptile show.
Spell check said I only got one word wrong. It does not recognise herper as a word which means I got ALL the words right.
Until I spelt recognise wrong.
Here are the photos. You can see these, with explinations as wella s many many more on my photo blog. (I will be uploading them as soon as I publish this!) Oh, the photo blog can be found over there on the sidebar under "links". I would directly link, but I am rather lazy...
Labels: I'm Important Too