I'm Always Right.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Husband and I were out for a smoke. He is reading the manual to his new PlayStation game. And telling me about it. Boring and weird things about it. Do I care that the dude in the robe isn't even pictured? No I do not. In fact I don't give a hot damn about anything PlayStation gameish. Except for DDR (six new records today :o)

So he gets to the end of the manual (sweet no more talkie talkie!!) and says "Warranty void if damage is caused by abuse"

I just laughed and said "What like sticking your dick in the hole and playing it by hand?"

Jittery Joe said that he are sure it covers sexual abuse too.

But my problem is you cannot abuse a thing. You just can't. Does a carrot or cucumber feel used after an adolescent tenderly washes it and puts it back in the crisper? No. Does the Shower head feel abused when it spends longer than normal cleaning cooter cleavage? No. A DVD doesn't have feelings, so it cannot be classified as abuse and therefore it would not void the warranty.

Who is right?

.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

You are sort of. It should say damaged intentionally. Or something like that.

Records on DDR. Tell more.

1:36 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

He is, completely. Abuse doesn't mean that they feel it. It just means misused or used improperly.

However, since you have the vagina, I'll have to agree with you.

6:20 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

I call a truce though, you do make a valid point though, hehehe

8:24 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

There are fine lines between abuse, misuse, and just plain sick and wrong behavior!

9:23 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shelli Yestyerday during DDR, I kept breaking records in DDR. I fucking rocked!!

Avitable See! I am right! The power of the vagina compells you!

Jerri No truce. I also dont take prisoners. Either I am right or I am right!

Blogarita So what Im hearing is you think I am right and JJ is a pervert?

10:15 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I think whoever used that damn cucumber and put it back in the drawer is a perv...ewwwwwwwwwww....I may never eat cucumbers again!!! lol

10:29 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

OMG - It snowed here last night and covered my STUPID satelite internet. I couldn't get online and I cried and cried because I knew I wasn't going be to able to read your blog last night... and then, I was worried that you would hate me forever and I cried about that, and then I worried that you would forget me and I cried about that, and then I cried some more.

I missed you!!!!!1!!!!!!1!11

10:47 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger robkroese said...

The first 2 definitions of "abuse" in the American Heritage Dictionary are:

1. to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
2. to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way: to abuse a horse; to abuse one's eyesight.

It would seem possible to do either of these to a Playstation.

12:38 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch just remember, garden cukes have littel thorns, store bought ones are smooth...

Sheila Oh man. that sucks. and the snow part will suck even more when i tell you it was plus freaking 18 here today and the kids were out int he puddles and we had posicles and kissed baby crocodiles! life was very very good to me today!

Deisel bah! you men like to stick to gether, don't you!

6:32 PM, April 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it depends if you want to look at it in a females prospective or a males prospective.

It's been proven that women think about feelings and since an object doesn't have feelings it's not being abused. Now men think about the fact of the matter, and since an object is being improperly used then it is being abused.

Now since I am a woman too, I'll have to say You Are RIGHT

11:53 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

My husband and I have this understanding that I am always right. Your husband doesn't know the rule?

8:38 PM, April 15, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

The rule being the wife is always right.

8:38 PM, April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home