Marriage

Friday, February 09, 2007

I stole this from Kelly Becuase everyone needs to know more about me. Right?

Jitteryjoe paused his game play long enough to play a game with me (insert "aww" here) (insert a sad sigh that it wasn't an X-rated game here) So any way ~ we are playing this like that Newlywed game show thingy. He answered in Word, and I haven't seen his answers yet. After I do mine, I will copy and paste his in. Hopefully I get more right then him. Oh and his answers are Blue and mine are red. Stereotypes rock!

1. Where/how did you meet?
In university. I screwed up my class list and went to the wrong class where i met a guy named Darren. He introduced me to a bunch of People, JitteryJoe was one of them. (I thought JJ was gay, you wanted to know that, right?)
university, we were both skipping classes.

2. How long have you known each other?
Uhm, ten years or so, we met in September '97
10 years

3. How long after you met did you start dating?
Uhm two months? But we had sex after knowing each other for only a few weeks, On Halloween, to be exact.
2 months

4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
We never got engaged, just married. We dated for *counts on fingers* 21 months?
one year

5. How long was your engagement?
LMAO since he never actually asked me to get married we never got engaged. But we started planning the wedding when I was five months pregnant and were married when I was eight months pregnant.
around 7 months

6. How long have you been married?
Eight years this August
7 and ½ years

7. What is your anniversary?
August the fourth. Or Sixth. I can never remember which. But it was 1999. I DO know that!
august 4th

8. How many people came to your wedding reception?
Uh. Because I have no idea, I will say seven. Maybe eight.
I have no idea

9. What kind of cake did you serve?
As in flavor? I probably asked for chocolate, but I really have no idea. Here have a picture!
a white three tier cake

10. Where was your wedding?
My home town.
at a shrine in DuckLake

11. What did you serve for your meal?
I have NO clue. Except there were buns and pickles, I remember that!
potatoes, roast beef, salad, veggies, all sorts of squares, cake and fudge

12. How many people were their in your bridal party?
Uh four, not counting me and Jit. Or the Ushers(2) Here! Have a picture!
four


13. Are you still friends with them all?
Yup
yes

14. Did you or your spouse cry during the ceremony?
I almost did. My dad was singing here comes the bride, big fat and wide as I came down the isle, so he cried when I hit him. (I hope) Nah I was trying really hard not to cry and my BFF Kissy saved my ass by distracting me.
no

15. Most special moment of your wedding day?
Finding out BFF Kissy crashed the wedding. And My uncle Willy coming. My brand new husband kissing my Uncle Bob. Yea, that was special. (think foam helmet special)
smooshing the cake in Blues face

16. Any funny moments?
When I smooshed cake in his face and he did it right back to me. Also. Picture Eight month pregnant fatty doing the Time Warp.
when they told a story that blue denied all her life, then with two words the truth comes out…”They DIDN'T”…ask blue all about the story (That WAS NOT funny)

17. Any big disasters?
Mosquitoes under the poofy bottom part of my wedding dress during pictures. Oh and I stepped on, and ripped, my veil as I was getting dressed. My granny fixed it for me :o)
no

18. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
To a Travlelodge. LOL
a hotel

19. How long were you gone?
Over night
one night

20. If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change?
The fact I fell asleep on him instead of partaking in the normal newlywed activities.
nothing

21. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
What ever side I want. I mean, Mostly the middle or the left.
right now I sleep the the right side… it seems to change with where the door is located to the bed

22. What size is your bed?
Queen
queen

23. Greatest strength as a couple?
Psychic Deal or No Deal powers. Ability to guess the puzzles in seconds on Wheel Of Fortune. Really great sex.
we are unified in corrupting our kids

24. Greatest challenge as a couple?
Have I mentioned that I have three boys yet on this blog? Oh and his mom.
kids

25. Who literally pays the bills?
Well he makes all the moola but since I am always hogging the computer I usually push the buttons that actually send money for them.
we both do

26. What is your song?
Holy shit. Uh. Pass? uhm. Angel. Or another one bites the dust. I know that one was played!
“angel” by aerosmith

27. What did you dance your first dance to?
Music? Fuck hard questions. I'm going with Angel.
aerosmith’s angel

28. Describe your wedding dress?
My Granny made it for me, and every time she tried to fit it on me, My waist had grown and she had to let it out. Here! Have a picture!
ummm….i’m a guy….i wore a tux

29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding?
Daisies, 'cus I'm madly in love with them. And some were dyed purple. We got them at Safeway!
daisies

30. Are your wedding bands engraved? What do they say?
Nope. Should they be? If they were I'd have them saying Eskimo kisses from the Bird Man. Just 'cause.
no

Now, wasn't that fun? And just a heads up, we were both wrong on the wedding date. I was almost right though, so I win. It was the Sixth of August

***********
DDR:
Total Calories Burned Today: 220.435
Total Accumulative Calories Burned: 2291.624
Total Accumulative Miles Jogged: 29.708
***************

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

OOOH, I like this post. I wonder if my hubby will do this with me.

I liked the "Um...I'm a guy...I wear a tux" answer. HAHAHAAHAHA!

Cute pictures! You looked so pretty, Blue!

9:31 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Ummm....not that you aren't pretty now. Just to clarify.

9:31 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

WOW. I am impressed that he got so many right. I also love how his were one or two words and your's were paragraphs. That would totally be me and my husband. What can I say? I like to explain things. Ha. Fun post!

BTW-You totally do NOT look like you are 8 months pregnant.

10:30 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Aw, how sweet that you both played... and came up with the same answers, mostly... :D

11:07 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

You damn well know I am going to have to steal this from you. I love it. I thought Angel was a dad to daughter song. Maybe I am thinking of another song. Oh, I think I am. Never mind.

12:18 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I forgot to tell you...When I saw the title of this post, I heard the priest from Princess Bride saying, "Mawige, mawige..." LOL

2:51 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I might try this one, too.

And I can't believe the both of you got your anniversary wrong!

7:19 AM, February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww that was cute!!! i really enjoyed it! Especially since neither of you knew your anniversary too funny!!

8:19 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

hmmm I wonder if Mr. Incredible would play with me...

lol... at the wrong date.

AND you sooo do not look 8 months pregnant...you look great!

9:15 AM, February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a great post...waht made it even greater was that all of your answers were mostly the same...so wahts the big story we are supposed to ask you about????

9:18 AM, February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that he remembered every detail about the food. That's such a guy thing.

Mosquitos under the dress sounds like the worst kind of torture. It's like being tied up from the waist down in a giant sack o' piranhas. I'm just saying...

9:23 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

At least you both picked the same wrong wedding date! It's funny that those are the two dates that you get confused; my high school best friend and I both had August birthdays. Mine is the 10th, hers is the 4th, but for a long time they couldn't remember if it was the 4th or the 6th. And depending on the birthday, she's either 4 or 6 days older than I am. Weird.

Oh, this post is about you! Cute pictures, cute couple. I like how JJ remembered everything.

9:26 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger smizzo said...

This was so cute! I loved all of your pictures and LOL @ "here comes the bride all fat and wide".. ;)

10:56 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Beautiful pictures, Blue! But how the hell can you forget the date?

I don't think Spouse Guy will play this with me. He'll say it's because he can't type.

11:14 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lynda 1 You should play! JitteryJoe was supposed to describe my dress, I think, well really it just supposed to be done by the girl but i made him play

Lynda 2 I still weigh less now then when I married him, so all is good. ( I gained 70 lbs with baby number 1)

Nicole He has a gooood memory. I was very amused when I was copy and pasting his answers too! as for the not looking eight months pregnant, my photographer, who was JJ's sister and her then BF, made me hold my flowers in front of my tummy every shot, because OMG pregnant before marriage, RED ALERT! SIN!!1!

Sheila Lol. he has a better memory then I do

Shelli You thief! I oughta come down there and..have coffee LOL

Shelli 2 I dont think I have seen that movie...

Avitable Do it, I dare you. And as for the anniversary, it was a long time ago, i cant be expected to remember everything!

FlipFlop Are you gonna do it with the FM?

Fantasta Girl He will play with you, if you bribe him with the right ... treats.

Sponge Bob There is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONNO story for you to ask about nothing happened, JJ is a liar. Im so innocent! Pure as the driven snow even.

Monkee He is a big fan of food. and getting mosquito bites and wanting to scrathc your skin off while they keep say smile, last one for an hour, that is torture.

Finn The problem with the wedding date is we started dating on November fourth and get the fourth and sixth mixed up all the time now, We should get tattoos to remember.

Mr Fab Im a total Mrs. Fab Stalker. Get her to play with you!

Some Girl Please, dont encourage my dad. Its like feeding wild animals. He thought it was hilarios. I did NOT.

Blogarita I will just blame the date on old age if it makes people feel better! if i had a scanner the pics would ahve been better. I took pictures of the pictures LOL

11:27 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

That's so cool!! You thought he was gay...LOL. Nice to know he was in a tux instead of a dress. You guys are awesome doing this, & getting so many the same - you'd totally win the Newlywed (for non-newlyweds) game!!

12:34 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Dan said...

I stole this from Kelly Becuase everyone needs to know more about me. Right?

But of course! And now I know more about you than even your parents! :) And I think you're totally cool!

1:22 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug I wonder what the prize would have been??

Dan Well of course I'm cool, what did you expect? After all I have a Blaaawg!!

1:54 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Scarlet said...

LMAO

OK,, so in typical male fashion most of his answers are very short ticks to the facts with no drama - EXCEPT
1. when discussing the menu (he remembers the whole lot)
2. Sleeping positions on the bed
3. wedding talk about Blue disagreeing.

**food, sleep & when she's wrong**

4:03 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Scarlet I believe i used the word Sterotypes at the beginning of the post LOL

Good job Guys n Gals I wasn't gonna DDR today, no motivation to do so. I just looked at the comments and with 20 comments, thats an hour of DDR. So Im off to DDR now. Thanks!

6:06 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Aaah.. so in stereotypical fashion I didnt read it properly then and only scanned for pics of boobs.

12:24 AM, February 11, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love the photos! You barely look pregnant at all!

1:57 PM, February 11, 2007  
Blogger KC said...

Oh my goodness look at you, 8 month PG my butt. I look like a blimp at 8 months PG. SNORT.. I look like a blimp Now and the baby is 20 months old LOL.. You really really look great. I loved getting to read this meme. I'm steeling it also and it should be up on the V-day the 14, I'm trying to get Hubby to play along also, I emailed him the question tonight so hopefully he will play along.

10:40 PM, February 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home