Well, It's done

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We bought a washer. And just for shits and giggles, a dryer. It's a front load. White. The dryer has some sort of OMG the clothes are still wet, I shall now turn myself back on sensor. Or Something. I can't be bothered to look online for a photo.

The Salesman kept scratching his man tube. I think his tight-y white-y's were too tighty. They will be here Friday. The Washer and Dryer, not the Salesmans Underpants. Although the washer and dryer Are white. Know anyone who wants an old dryer? Still works...sorta. Sometimes. On Tuesdays.

Oh and we finished Weffriddles.Level 57 - hard. Hella hard, but I was walked through it, Thank God, and eventually came up with an answer. But Weffriddles level 58, the answer is very easy. It took Hubs longer to find a pen and paper then it took him to figure out the answer. Woot Woot. Done with Weffriddles. Untill the next batch comes out!

I'm tired. G'night.

*Note to self. Drink more coffee.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got a new set. Maybe I'll come over and bring my laundry with me....lol. Weff doesn't have batch 5 done?? What are you going to do now with all that time you have on your hands?
RoxDar

7:42 AM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

You have got to email me and explain how that weffriddles works...I have looked at it 3 times and cant figure out how to start it. Ok? ok.

Woo hoo..a new washer and dryer...well butter my butt and call me biscuit!

9:37 AM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Weffriddles!
Thank you so much for your help on 45, I'm now on 51 "It's time to say our PQO's", so I'm getting there! Now that I'm almost done, I'm going to make a blog post about it and get all of my readers as addicted as I am! hooray! :)

10:41 AM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my washer and dryer look prehistoric, but until one of them croaks, I'm keepin 'em! those SpeedQueens were apparently made very well!

1:36 PM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welli am glad you guys got a new set all though i am so sorry that you had to see him scratch his man tube...and byt he way thats a new name i have heard someone callit ...and good job on that internet game thingy....
oh and i need to know the type of gmes that blue boy and rainbiow man want for xmas...
sponge bobber

2:12 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Meg said...

I keep coming across you when I'm looking for spoilers for weffriddles ;) I'm stuck in 58, also known as the 7th circle of hell. How ya'll got it "so easily" is waaaaaaaaay beyond me. :)

8:47 PM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger Meg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 PM, December 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you email me how you got the weff58....I feel weff behind.

fingers

newhaventeacher@yahoo.com

7:00 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you do weff 57? I've tried everything i can think of... i'm so confused!
Tjololo@gmail.com

12:30 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger alphelle said...

hi there, I'm a wanderer to ur blog when I typed in weffriddlers and I LOVE YOU!! haha...U are the nice soul that gave me part of the hint to the blue planet (I don;t live in US, u see, so the clue did not make sense to me at all!!), I got the answer THEN I realised u had it in ur blog all this time...:P

I need spoilers to 57 and 58. Would you be so kind to help me find my mind? Pls??! alphelle@hotmail.com

TIA!!

8:55 PM, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home