Thumper For Dummies

Monday, November 06, 2006

Lets give a big HOOOORAH to no puking in the last 24 hours. This is my idea of heaven right here folks!

But I do have some bad news.

Please don't cry, but Im going away.

JitteryJoe wants to go murder some deers and I want to have Birthday Cake with my grandma all on the same weekend, so We are compromising. We are going to My Sister In Laws house Thursday Night, Im going to drink gallons of coffee and chat, He will murder some baby deers mommy or daddy (he says "Hopefully Daddy") , and we will leave Saturday night, Go to Grandmas, bake a cake and stay the night and next day. (Her 76th birthday is Sunday) Now here is the tricky part. K (RoxDar's son) could not come to Rainbow Mans' Birthday party, So RoxDar and I made plans to spend Friday at my place drinking coffee WITH CREAM - Cream people - oh and letting hte kids play together or somehting... Cream , actual Cream in my coffeeeeeeee.

But if I don't follow Jitteryjoe and his dad, I can't find my SIL's place and then I can;t visit with her. Um..Rox?? My kids have Monday off as well, do yours? (fingers crossed the answer is yes)

Now what was my point? Oh yea. (Hits head - again) I can't post Friday and Saturday. Unless someone can teach me how to make blog posts magically appear at a set time..is it possible with Blogger? Old Blogger?

Or maybe I can write up the posts, save them as drafts and make RoxDar or Kiss post them for me... Hmmmm...

Want to know what else is funny? I found Weffriddles on a blog, and the blog referred to it as "The game I will not mention" So right away I assumed they had a lot of traffic from it. So the other day when we were pulling out our hair on Level 44, I posted random Weffriddle related search words, as well as the answer to level 44 (/planets/pluto.html if you are interested) In the past two and a half days I have had over 300 hits just from that. Wow. who needs traffic sites, LOL, just give out spoilers to Weffriddles. Which by the way we are on level 50, We think.

This game is HARD. LOL. This afternoon I was working on level 45, yes three days after solving level 44, I told you it was hard! And Suddenly the solution to level 45 hit me, and it was so obvious and we had been so stupid, I slammed my hand into my forhead, not even thinking I had a pen in my hand and It. Really. Hurt. So If you want hints or help or flat out spoilers for Weffriddles levels 1 - 48, I can so totally help you. Email or leave a message here! I don't think I can help you with level 49/50 because I think we screwed up on level 49 and are on a fake level 50. And this will make no sense what so ever unless you have played Weffriddles. And honestly, if you havent clicked the link by now... whats stopping you?

Everyone should be as addicted as we are, plus you can help us with level 50 if you get to it.

I stopped writing there for a minute cus Kiss phoned me from work to talk about coffee, the ever wonderful brew of the Gods. I don't like to sit while on the phone, unless it's to have a smoke, so after my smoke I decided to clean Stupermans' room while we talked. I could not do it this afternoon because he was actually napping! (This is unfortunatly rare)

While I was putting some things away in his closet, I found some Spiderman Stick-ups, and stuck them on the walls. I had to wash the walls first. So After I was done I called JitteryJoe to bring Stuperman up to see his room. He loved it. After jumping on his bed shoting "I Sdiderman, I Sdiderman" he stopped, looked at me and said "Good Job!! High Fibe!!". And If you don't find that funny, you are obviously dead.

Of course I called My MIL to tell her how adorably cute Stuperman is, and she told me that while the boys were over getting measured for new sweaters, Rainbow Man with his toy gun, said "I'm a poilice man, but I'm on my break, but I'm not eating donuts, I'm hunting." LMAO

And now for all you silly silly people who have somehow come this far in life without experiancing the joys of a Thumper, Step by step instructions! Brought to you, reluctantly, becasue Stuperman was in the bath and therefore unavailable, Blue Boy.
Step One:

Grab the nearest pen and a small hand. I have noticed the the size of the hand is important. The smaller the hand the more enjoyment the Thumpee gets

Step Two:

With your pen, and its important to vary colors of pen, Draw eyes. feel free to get elaborate, but dots work just as well.

Step Three:

The nose. This is a very important step, aperantly. Forget this and you will soon hear cries of angst over Thumpers' missing nose. Again, feel free to try different styles of nose. Here we went with the simple dot, as my Thumper model wanted to return to his computer game. Please refer to the age verses enjoyment part again .

Step Four:

Unlike noses, I have found that when trying to make supper and keep the kids from riding the cat, you can leave the mouth off without putting up with "Great now my ears are bleeding" screams. I drew a simple smile just for demonstration, to make sure you know where it would go if you choose to draw one. After all, No one seemed to know what a Thumper was, I won't take for granted that you know where a mouth would go.

And the finished Product:

Demonstrated by a much happier model Stuperman. Please note, Thumper does not belong just on the thumb. It's easier to take whatever finger they point at you. Trying to explain the differance between a thumb and a finger is not an option untill they are too old to actually enjoy Thumpers. Thumper is a free spirit and belongs where ever the demon child Thumpee wants them.

Have fun!

17 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Cute pics! Mmmmmm...venison. I have not eaten deer meat in a while.

Don't get to buzzy on the coffee!

10:03 PM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled here looking for some way to clear the fog on number 45. The *cough* demons *cough* I mean children are exceedingly cute!

And any help on 45 would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's staring me in the face, but I can't get past the number itself.

12:36 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

glad to hear everyone is feeling better! have fun with Grandmother..it will be good for you and she will enjoy the kids. I cant give any advice on posting when your away, I dont have a clue. I say just forget about it and enjoy yourself!!! I looked at the web game you were talking about but I just can not figure it out. I will look at it again. The thumper is cute! I may try it with my grandbabies.

2:42 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thumper instructions!!!

MM

6:36 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Ole Blue im more of a more of a moose meat lover then deer. And you cant buzz zzz z on cofffeeeeee eh eh ehvvveah

Reii went to you site and annoymously contacted you ( with my name and email LOL) if you dont get that email me at jitteryjoe@sasktel.net and I will help you in email!

Catchnoooooooooooooooo. its addicting once you highlight the whole page and itbegins.html, you are hooked its too late then... wait nevermind, get too it and then help us with lvevel fifty!

MM hey no problem, sometimes, even big boys and girls need a thumper

Mr Fab dude simmer, its just a peice of roast. ask mrs fab to ease you out of the featal position and pat you on the back for me! ( plus go draw yourself a thumper, you wont regret it)

8:11 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee Monday sounds great. The girl is sick anyways, her turn I guess. Be thankful Stuperman puked on the bathroom floor, the girl woke me at 4:30 this morning to puke on my pillow. Apparently I had to know she was going to be going to the bathroom to throw up first before she actually went to do it. Can't get mad really, at least she told me, and I can wash the pillowcase.
She going to be sleeping on and off all day so I will see if I can try to call.
RoxDar

8:18 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya!! and that game is totally addicting. Played a short while before I had to get the boy from school, and couldn't wait to get back. Unfortunately the flu bug and a tonne of homework had other plans for me.
RoxDar

8:19 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar WHY do kids feel the need to tell us before they throw up? I cant even begin to count the number of time RM has done that. He puked all over the stairs twice in this house, coming up to tell me, puke then tell me and we will get a bucket and bring you to bed with us! sheesh!

8:40 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Violet said...

Very cute! Thumper... Love it.

My dad used to go deer hunting. I hated venison. My mom always tried to pass it off as beef, but I never fell for it.

9:39 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, dya think you could email me a spoiler for level 45 on weffriddles please?hints really aren't helping me, been trying for about 6 days now!

danspencer@supanet.com

thanks a lot :)

11:50 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you PUH-LEASE give me a spoiler, or the freaking answer, to 45? I'm stuck as heck. I get the zs part, but I am lost after that....pretty please? I love the pics by the way. I'm so using Thumper with my daughter...:-)

3:07 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would've helped if I had put my email in...LOL!

boomom@gmail.com

3:08 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yes, that would be MY email above....I'm not too bright today. Weffriddles has my brain fried....THANK YOU!!

3:09 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kind of pathetic next to your whole level 45 shpeel, but i'm SO STUCK on 14. i've been trying like allll day, so i searched on google for an answer and i came across your site.
could you email me the answer at sarahmchenry@stmarksschool.org? thanks!

3:25 PM, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After slamming my head against the wall for 8 days on the stupid 44 riddle I am now on day 3 of 45 of the weffriddles and I just really need the answer. I'm tired of vague hints LOL I just want to get this one done!

Can you email me???

hydster2@comcast.net

Thanks in advance!

2:47 PM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

e-mail me at dani_greenish11@yahoo.com

I need help please! thanks...

6:13 AM, August 15, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

#30? im stuck. tried everything. im totaly overthinking it. plz plz plz

europecure@sbcglobal.net

10:36 PM, November 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home