It's MY Blog, I Can Be A Bitch If I Want To!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Todays post was going to be all about moose cock and one mans unreasonable demands for photos. But that all changed this afternoon when I realised that some people let their children read my blog. Yes, the one filled with swear words, naked boobies and moose cock, that blog!

Oh and my washer died. Not my dryer, which we expected to die. The washer. Pictures at 11. Which is an expression, not an reliable time. Because we all know Im not reliable when it comes to posting photos on time. Sorry again, Fantasta Girl!

Since I started talking about Weffriddles here, my stats have been off the charts. So I check them often and giggle about the silly people who keep clicking and clicking. And I can't help but notice one IP address jumping out on me. Cus I have all this spare time I waste, and what not. Oh don't worry quotes to come :o). And yes, honestly, the main reason I am about to write this post IS to piss you off, A!!!

Lets get this party started shall we?

After the whole episode where some bitch gave out my town name. My small town name to the internet at large, The internet where freaks hide in amungst the nice people, I got mad. I emailed said bitch and "yelled" at her. She responded that she would not be visiting my blog any more. Ohhh big loss! I cried for days at the thought. But she lied. Liar liar pants on fire.

Becuase I am a board house wife with tooooooo much time on my hands, I emailed the bitch today with copies of the sitemeter reports on her visits. Heh. Maybe I am the bitch?

Actually. I was board. I had the dishes and floors washed, and the driveway cleared of snow, and the kids weren't fighting, so I thought I should start a fight. A is very predictable. I figured I could confront her with the fact that she said she was not returning but so obviously did, cus she lies a lot, and she would respond with some outlandish reason for being there.

Boy did she ever make my blog post day! Oh and A? Once an email is sent, it becomes the recipients property so STFU about me using it online mmmkay?

The only reason i have visited your blog was to show my sons pictures of your sons which they still consider their friends. this is something i will not take away from my Boys. If you have a problem with this then well that is your problem and something you will have to deal with. I will not stop going there because this is something that they enjoy to do everyday.
And my Daughter loves to read the things you put on there she finds them funny and it keeps her and the boys somewhat connected to -Town_name_deleted-.
So Have a great Day! I hope this is not a Problem for you
and the fact that you are tracing my IP address shows you just have way to much time on your hands and really what does it matter.


Tee hee, your antisocial son, who is, four, I beleive. The one who spent every second me and my children were ever there, screaming bloody murder about someone touching his toys or looking at them or breathing on them, or chomping ice or sucking a bottle, that kid? The one who came to my house and screamed bloody murder if my kids played with their own toys? He wants to stay connected. Sweet. Thats great to hear. The older boy. OK, I will buy that. He might be interested in the pictures of a kid he hasnt seen in, what a year and a half... But hey, seven year olds have such long memories!. But my issue is here :
And my Daughter loves to read the things you put on there she finds them funny



AND YOU LET HER READ THIS SMUT??? What the fuck are you on. She's what ten? Twelve? She talks about suicide and running away and you let her read crap like this. That's some fucked up shit. My own kids aren't allowed to read this because its *GASP* innapropriate for kids! But hey, if you want use your children as an excuse rather then stepping up to the plate and admitting you are addicted to my blog, (and who isn't, really?) and are in fact, kind of stalking me, thats up to you! kinda turns me on, to tell the truth *gags*

And I love the bit where you felt you needed to email me again, to explain that any comments left using your IP address were infact, not left by you, but by your friends.

oh and any comments left were made by one of my friends so take those up with them
You have some? They haven't gotten tired of your constant bitching and moaning about the kids having a cold/flu/bruise/headache and you having no money for groceries and the begging for rides to here and there and everywhere? Um, what the fuck ever! In the first place thats suspicious because I didn't say a damn thing about you leaving that nasty comment about The Girl having autism. I knew it was you, you knew it was you, and guess what, RoxDar knew it was you. But you are kinda stupid like that! Plus what kind of "friends" make nasty comments about another friends kid from your computer. If I was you, I would re-evaluate your fictional freinship! I'm so being sarcastic here, I know you have no friends. I'm trying to be funny for your daughter!

But hey, You said it first, I :
have way to much time on your hands and really what does it matter.


So, for all of you who paitently let me be the Bitch of the Blog, and only tuned in today for moose cock, I present the one, the only ......MOOSECOCK!




(And I have, just for shits and giggles, put comment moderation back on. After all, once a Fucknut, always an fucknut, right Peters5?)(To anyone left wondering, A and Peters5, are one and the same, This is the cunt who decided to give out my info online)

38 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

test ( hahahaha mother fuckers IM FIRST)

8:32 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

test2 (hahahahah mother fuckers Im second)

8:36 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

someone comment so I can see if comment moderation is in effect ....I said NOW dammit

8:37 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay okay-I'm commenting

MM

9:48 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And again

MM

9:49 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Pictures are up in the photo blog,

I already have four comment son this post and its only been up for a little bit now

LOL LOL LOL

9:57 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moosecock! *dies laughing*

Should've put up Monkeycooch for her benefit too.

How goes the riddling? And yes, that WAS just a bit funny about your hubby trying to give out your yahoo. Still giggling. *cough* Moosecock! *cough*

11:02 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I remember when you dealt with her before....she must have enjoyed it if shes backkkkkkkk.I loved the pics...your kids are so darn cute. But that skinned deer head....ewwwwww.

11:12 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

MM and such a witty one at that!

MM Wow, don't overtax yourself now. Remember to pace yourself and drink plenty of water!

Rei Heh, and he read this comment, I tried for five minutes to explain why i thought it was funny. He still doesnt get it. Id look up monkey cooch, but my retinas are still stinging from the moosecock google search.

11:15 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Rei as for the riddling. we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stuck on level 57. and I mean stuck

11:17 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

57? Blarg... email me what you have and I'll see what nudges I can give you without giving it away.

12:44 AM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I saw that "A" you referenced early on and thoughtm "What the hell did I do this time!" ::grin::

1:34 AM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i must say blue are friendship is in a love hate state lol i love you cause your you and your the bestest friend ever but i hate you because you got me hooked on the riddles and thanks to you i have been stuck on level 47 for 2 days lol cant wait to see you tommorrow have so much to talk about coffee coffee coffee cant wait


kiss

2:11 AM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
It's me, back again. Yes, you did get the right blog! I am completely lost on level 45, I have no idea even where to start!
Thanks for coming to find me :)

6:12 AM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd think it was FOAD Thursday. Sorry to hear about A bothering you again.

Oh yeah, you do know me and I have posted comments before as annonymous, I'll try better to post my web name from now on, if you have any questions of who I am maybe you can figure it out from my LJ site.

P.S. If you do check out my LJ Please keep in mind that it is still in working progress.

CoffeeMom

10:29 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yes, it IS YOUR blog and you can bitch if you want! I LOVE IT!! Go get em girl!!!


heheh moosecock - now that is funny right there

10:53 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh and gimme the scoop on the riddle thing - I like riddles

10:56 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Moosecock is a term of enderment that many girlfriends of mine have used for for one of my body parts. ahem..

Well I hope peters5 does not bother you again.

11:45 AM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok im here sorry im late what did i miss?? lol....nice cock by the way/.....and wow she lets her daughter read your blog...no offense to the blog b ut there are things that are rated R
lol....
and is here little boy still in diapers and sucking a bottle cause that was funny!
ah shit i crack my self up
i hate blogger beta
spongebobber

11:53 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

reiI so badly want to email you and beg for help on fifty seven but I cant figure out how to find your email address. please help me!

allen lol guilty consicionce? How the fuck do i spell that? hmmm anyway nope not you unless you have a cootchy!

kiss My finger hurts. CAALL MEEE YOUR PHONE WONT LET ME CALL YOU. level fortyseven you have to see source code. the abr. letters are chat words, loke LOL and OMG and shit. fill in an dtake away extra and missing letters. then keep track of what you out in or took off, and it spells a word ... infatuation

Asara okie dokie, i sent a hint to your blog. if you need more help, just holler! good luck and get to 57 quickly and help me!

coffeemomso first off, i think I know who you are. I had to google LJ site to figure out what a LJ site was. um you should have told me ages and ages ago you had a site so I could stalk you! stalking is fun! um send me an email with the link, FIL came in and I quickly closed all browsers and i dont want to have to search again LOL LOL

Cheeky I just have too much time on my hands. or something. LOL but as moms how often do we really get to let the bitch all hang loose? not often enough. A was just lucky enough that she got the brint. But she deserves it for lying and being a cow....MOOO

mr.Fab liked that did ya? Google moose cock with safe search off. See what I went thru to find it.

Ole Bluerealllly? And I suppose you have pictures to back up a claim like that?

SpongeBOB haven't missed too much as of yet. Do you mean to say you arent going to let Kster have a bottle at three? See I was mean and nasty and took it away at one. But three year olds need bottles too!

1:45 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Not a hipster said...

PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE help me on weffriddles level 49. I have a mac and I used photoshop to paint the door black, but nothing happened. I don't have paint. Please leave the answer on my blog. Thanks!

1:49 PM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only emailed you over 10 times! Just do a lookup of past emailes called Weffriddles of Doom!

1:53 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

not a hipster left a comment on your blog, just ask if you need more help

rei thats such a great idea. except my email is set up to delete all sent emails as well as the deleted floder. and after I read an email I delete it right away. Sigh. I am nothing but trouble arent I?

2:09 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

floder. this is not a typo. its a little known term for folder.
happy to help!

2:16 PM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, it's just like a soap opera in here!

2:39 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Not a hipster said...

Thank you so much for the help. I had it right, I just wasn't paying attention to the next page. I kept thinking it was an error. I'm stuck on 51 now. I've figured out that qapr=blah...and that's as far as I got.

Was he raised on a pot of coffee? Or did I horrible mistranslate the middle sentence?

Nothing has ever made me feel slow quite as much as these riddles.

5:07 PM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... I have to post something. I stumbled across your site from, well, google... and you know why... because of Weffriddles! LOL Anyway... I've had to come back here a couple of times to read your stuff... because it cracks me up. And no, I don't let my 4 yr old read this smut! LOL You're um... "friend"... sounds like a friend I had once. Thank God she's gone! Good luck to you & I hope you get rid of the psycho! And thanks for sharing the laughs.

BTW... can you post a hint on level 54.3 & 54.4! LOL

9:44 AM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't stop laughing. I read your Blog for the first time. My side hurts and I think I peed a little. I needed a comic relief. Thanks.

rofl

Bigdaddy (coffeemoms hubby)

8:58 PM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:12 AM, December 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM, December 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:14 AM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 PM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:56 PM, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 PM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

damn spam comments. thats five minutes I will never get back

4:46 PM, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

5:31 AM, August 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

11:16 AM, August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home