Gone

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ok people I know it hurts for us to be seperated like this, but there is nothing I can do about it! Apperently Bambis' mother's uncle's cousin called my husband's nepwhew's friend's father some pretty bad names and maybe farted in their general direction too, and now she has to die. They plan on wiping out the whole family just to teach that deer a lesson. Ha! take that you ..what do deers eat? Go ahead, throw some bark at me, Me Big Man. Me Have Big Gun.

Do we really need a Buck and a Doe? The only kind of buck I want is of the dollar variety, but, meh, I'm just a silly girl who knows nothing of the excitment of the hunt. They are men, hear them roar. Or something.

Pfft, dudes gonna get a woody playing with his gun all up in his little tree fort. I Gaur-an-tee it!

Anyway I have one more hour before we have to be loaded up and gone, so I best be off. To all you Weffriddlers, I am working on a page with very very nice hints to all the levels up to where we are. It should be ready by Tuesday night. That is, only till Weffriddle level 54.2 .Cus 54.3 and 54.4 has us stumped worse then a vetran of Bush's little war. Oooohh was that rude? Oh well.

C'ya in three days!
Click the link, Fab, You know you want too

7 Comments:

Blogger Avitable said...

I'm very upset with you.

I just spent all day on that damned site.

I got up to level 46 within the last 8-9 hours, and now I have to go do things, but I'll be thinking about it.

I should be caught up with you shortly. But now I'm fucking obsessed!

5:05 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I want to switch but my blog isn't ready yet.

7:34 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger L said...

OMFG Blue I loved my name in russian LOL.

Have a safe and fun time this weekend.

8:29 PM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Good bye Blue!!! have fun!!!

3:35 AM, November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Blue,

Please have a good time. But please quit enticing us with those weffriddle links. You know we all have addictive personalities, and once we go there, we can never come back. Not even to comment on your blog. So far I have resisted, but I can't hold out much longer.

Blogarita

7:18 AM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Avitable said...

And now I'm on 54.1.

Damn you. I'll be gone for a day or so, but I'll be back and ready to join in, unless I beat you.

7:36 AM, November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"then a vetran"?

I see typing properly isn't one of your strong suits...

1:51 PM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home