It's covered in flu germs but here is our Sunday Six

Sunday, November 05, 2006

SUNDAY SIX! - This week, lets talk about Family! In my experiance, family are the little demons who give you the flu twice in once week and leave you shaking and cold with an odd craving for sugar crisp cereal. Even coffee tastes bad to me. This sucks.

1. What is a family?

RainBow Man: Family is the people who take care of you.

Blue Boy: Where we play.

Stuperman: Bamily? I got a Thumper!

2. How big is your family?

RainBow Man: How old are you mommy? ( I answer) And daddy? ( I answer). Ok, my mom is 27 and my dad is 27, my brother is 4 and my little brother is 2 and I am 7. ( he laughs) I almost said six mom!

Blue Boy: very big

Stuperman: I want more thumper on my finnnnder!

3. Who is the leader of the family?

RainBow Man:
Mom and Dad. Dad is spelled D-A-D.

Blue Boy: You and daddy

Stuperman: OH! Rainbow man got a thumper! I got a thumper too!

4. Who is the youngest in the family?

Rainbow Man:
My baby brother Stuperman.

Blue Boy: You and daddy

Stuperman: Youngest? Yea!! Boooong! Booong! (shooting me with his Thumper)

5. What do you do as a family?

Rainbow Man: We eat Dinner together and we go places together and we go shopping..

Blue Boy: Eat

Stuperman: Doin'?? Thumper Rainbow Mans hand!! (points to his own hands)

6. What do you love most about your family?

Rainbow Man: Uhm. My mom and my dad and my brothers and myself

Blue Boy: Planes (umm wtf??)

Stuperman: Ohhhhh! Thumper is most! THUMPER!!! ( yelling excitedly)

6 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

We eat dinner, and we go places and we shop!!!!! Hes a smart boy!!! My kinda kid!!!! lol My favorite things to do!

4:14 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch: i think htat might have been cus I asked the questions right after our shopping day (we go twice a month)

FAB: to make your very own thumper. take the nearest pen, stick out any finger. draw eyes nose and mouth. Sing where oh where oh where is thumper? Where can thumper be. Show thumper to yourself and say Oh! there he is! You may need adult supervison for this

7:51 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Thumper is always good... I think?

LOL...

8:40 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

I hope you feel better! OK, what's a Thumper? LOL

Great answers!

12:52 AM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope u all feel better soon!!

Thumper??-Luv that Stuperman

MM

7:07 AM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you all feel better really soon

kiss

1:32 PM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home