All Packed up...Almost + Weff Hints + Edit

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I went into my dashboard to write this, and they have a big notice about my blog being ready for blogger beta now and that I need to switch but I don't want to. I tried with a fake blog and this template and it was seriously fucked up! I'm pretty sure I will be Blogger Blogger until the Blogger Beta police come and beat me with their billy clubs. And even then I plan on resisting arrest, and going to jail and getting a kickass "mom" tattoo on my chest and walk around ripping telephone books in half while bending spoons with my mind. Nawww. Not delusional at allll.

Much.

It's getting close to us leaving. I know, I know, we are only gone for three days, but I am overly anal about details. For example. Each of the children have three labled ziplock bags of clothing. One for Friday, One for Saturday and so on. Each has a complete outfit. Of Course Stuperman has more then the others but that's becasue he gets messier faster. He has five changes of clothing and 18 pair of underwear. (too much??) He is fully trained at home, but what about at a strange house? (I don't want to bring too little and end up doing laundry at my sister in laws house). We are going to bring the potty.

I go over details and what ifs and could happens and maybe's until the people around me want to shoot me, after all, it's only three days.....right? Oh well, annoying people is what I am good at.

Take Weffriddles for example. Just today RoxDar phoned me and yelled at me and threatened to punch me in the face and cut off my penis for linking her to the game* and Kiss, she is so mad at me for linking her to Weffriddles, she refused to go for coffee with me tonight. Oh I know, she used the words Weather Advisory, and RCMP have closed the roads, and snow and ice, but deep down, its all Weffriddles fault.

*That statement is completly false except for the part where she called me on the phone.
If I ever met this weff dude, I'd kill him. KILL HIM. There have been times, like, oh say, level 49, that I wanted to bash my laptop in with my skull. (By the way the answer to level 49 is : Copy the image, paste it in paint, and paint the fuck outta the red door. No one should have to go thru the hell we went thru trying to figure that shit out!) We some how finished Weffriddles level 53. and OMG that one pissed me off. Other levels, the answer has been soooo dumb, but this one... God I just want to smack this dude upside the head! Is that too much to ask for?

Level 51 was also very very difficult, and if we hadn't gotten a hint from another weffriddler, we would have NEVER gotten it, infact we had decided to quit becuase of that level. So here is a GREAT hint for Weffriddles level 51. Watch your fingers type "pqo". Hmm it occured to me that since I will be gone for three days, and it's obvious that no one is going to stop playing weffs diabolical game, I won't be here to hand out hints. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Uh, can y'all get level 54.3 and 54.4 done and gimme the answers? pretty please?


Oh and I found a cool site where you can see what your name looks like when it is written in Russian, well, I guess you can see anything you type in the box turned to Russian, but thats not the point, it said to write my name, So I did, and it looks pretty neat. Well actually I'm not exactly sure what it said because it was in Russian, For all I know they could have been adveritising a naked dancing man. But I wrote my name. And then My blogger name. And then Jitteryjoe's. Their letters are boxyish. Weird looking. But incredibly neat. It was pretty cool! But I don't think I will be switching From English to Russian, even if they do say English is the hardest language to learn. PFFT check out just your name in Russian. Hard enought to spell, now try to write a whole sentance? Or read directions... I wonder what their arrows look like... nah I will say with my own language thankyouverymuch.

EDIT i was rolling a smoke just now and realised that only the right side of my back and the right arm is stiff (shoveled snow for two plus hours during naptime) But I made SURE to alternate arms this time...so uh, hellloooo??? Why is that?
Plus I threw my button up sweater willy nilly on the bathroom floor earlier to have a bath, I went to grab it to go for my smoke (we smoke out of the house) only to find out I had left it in a heap on the heater vent and it is toasty warm. Oh God, I am in Heaven!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if you're gone for 3 days, who am I supposed to get to help me with Weffriddles??? Huh? Huh? Hope you have a fun trip, and when you have kids, you can never over pack.
RoxDar

11:23 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope! Can't help you now, as I'm stuck on 54.1!

1:26 AM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA ;) I have the answers to 54.1, 54.2, 54.3 and 54.4, but am COMPLETELY F#&$%'d on level 56. I'd be happy to help, email me rascaljade@hotmail.com... be sure to tell me if you want spoilers or hints ;)

2:03 AM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Have fun on your trip Blue!!! Relax and enjoy yourself Sweety!!!

7:07 AM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, you can switch to Beta and the change will be completely invisible. don't use their new "layout" thingie - that's what's screwing your template up.

Instead click on the link that says something like "Restore to Old Blogger Style Template". As long as you copy your current template from Blogger and paste it into the new Beta template thing, readers won't even notice the difference.

If you need help, just ask. Just make sure you copy and paste your current layout into Notepad before you try anything so you don't lose anything.

12:30 PM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me the answer to 45 with the 'Remember the answer?' title.

zs

abcd

ae

dfnp

cej

bfi

Is all it gives you. HELP PLEASE!!

Thanks.

2:01 PM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my name in Russian probably looked a lot like yours did!

7:15 AM, November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Kill me? Nahh, I know kung fu(no I don't).

Please don't post spoilers, though. Not cool.

2:47 PM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone know anything about level 51 - how do you get teh sentence

9:23 AM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...this is going to sound dumb but i'm stuck on level twelve...the one where it says the answer is behind the blinds in the picture and there is blahblah behind it...help :(
thanks

7:58 AM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home