What a Weekend~Part 1

Monday, November 13, 2006

Whew. It was long, but fun, for the most part. We went for a quick coffee with Kiss andher mom Thursday afternoon, and then packed up the car and left. The roads were good, which is nice, considering my father in law, who we were following, picked some two bit highway to travel. We saw a bunch of trucks loaded up with dead bucks, and that got JitteryJoe excited.

I keep typing, half asleep, with a minor headach attacking me, and end up deleting huge sections of this post. Add to that I keep typing gibberish instead of words, so Im going to stop here, and you can expect a very long post tonight, with gross and grisly photos that are really quite neat if you can look past the ickyness of them.

So anyways im going to go drink coffee. Sorry this sucks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

will check back later tonight...glad your back!

2:39 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Binrg on those pics, baby. I come from a huntin' family.

3:12 PM, November 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'll check back later for the all the gory details.

(I'm TBFNA DB Cooper ::grin::)

3:17 PM, November 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your back. Sorry we didn't come by for coffee today. Didn't know what time you'd be back.
Will wait for the pics... and I a couple more hints on Weffriddles. Stuck on "real" 46. Got part of it figured out, but I don't know if I'm on the right track.
RoxDar

4:26 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Looking forward to the pics, I LOVE deer meat yum yum! :)

4:37 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip - can't wait to see photos...maybe.

9:49 PM, November 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and had fun. When are you gonna have us all over for Bambi burgers and coffee?

10:11 PM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home