Ewwwwww

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The flu has made a ocme back here at Chez BluePaintRed. This time it's BlueBoy sitting on the couch hugging a bucket. It's a good thing we spent twenty minutes int eh airfreshner isle today while shopping, But I was so sure we had finished with this crap! Look for Sunday Six tommorrow, Blue Boy answered his questions shortly before the first up chuck, so some of them make no sense!

SpongeBobber took her baby and left us this morning. And wow, either Jitteryjoe and I were deep asleep or she tiptoes through the house. We didn't hear a peep! I'm hoping that once my Brother gets home fromt he rigs they will invite us over to see the new place, cus they bought Princess decals for the baby's room. It's a good thing!

We totally ripped apart the Halloween candy at the stores today and came home with LOTS. But thats ok, who wouldn't want three boxes of mini candy bars??? (If you answer "me" please seek proffessional help!) And Suckers shapped like spongebob and patrick?? You reall expected me NOT to buy them??? Weirdo's! and ohhhh Mandarin oranges are back in season, so we grabbed a box of them. By the way, if you throw up three minutes after eating an orange, its still good, just rinse it off and.... Im kidding, sheesh!

Rainbow man has been slaving over thank you cards all evening. Just wait till I tell him he has to send them to family not just the friends who came to his party LOL. As well as makin ghim write the notes we added a "chore" to his list. The list by the way included such things as Clean your room, get your own water and wipe your own butt. His new chore is to dry the dishes. But I only hand wash once every three or so months cus I loves me my dishwasher, so its not really a hard chore, but I hate giving them jobs. They are kids, I mean they help out around the house setting the table, grabbing me this or that, but no really set things except their room.

Well, we have Smallville in 30 minutes, I have a 2 year old to get in bed and a cup of Gingerale to get into a four year old, so thats it, thats all, Im all done here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hope the little guy starts feeling better soon - I hate flu season...seems it has arrived a little early this year.

I love buying halloween candy after halloween - unfortunately - I have too much candy in this house right now, so I can't buy more.

10:34 PM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let him spew. You can just burn the place to the ground and start over somewhere else. Whatcha mean that's not a well thought-out idea? Show me the holes?

11:04 PM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Oh Blue, that damn flu! I think its good that you make your kids have jobs, my daughter had NO jobs growing up and I can see what a mistake I made. She never dried dishes or made her bed or anything. I thought I was just being a good Mom, but it never taught her anything. If I had it to do over again....she would have chores to do! I didnt have any jobs either when I was growing up...but somehow I learned them all.

12:15 AM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope blue boy feels better soon. My boy isnt fairing well either. Fever comes and goes, and his sister is a very good nurse-maid. It that even politically correct to say anymore??? But if nothing else she's learning to take care of her sick bro. Hope everyone gets better soon. How about coffee Friday your house...i'll bring creamer, I like calories.
RoxDar

1:21 AM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantastagirl - i hate the flu. i despise the flu, if i see the flu again im gonna take a hit out on it. but i do love chocolate!

DB. Dude! thats an awesome plan

Catch: i still feel like a big meanie when i get them to do it....


RoxDar- if you bring creamer i will drink it so bring creamer LOL
And friday sounds fine to me

12:26 PM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i hope bb gets better....and of course we will invite yout o the new place to see it! we will call and let you know!

2:41 PM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home