Sunday Six

Tuesday, November 14, 2006



What do you mean it's not Sunday? Freak!!!1!1.

I don't know what kind of pills you're on, but it's Sunday here!
Also. In Canada we celebrate Rememberance Day on the 11th of November. We don't have Veterans Day. So its not that my kids are dumb, they are just Canadian....And proud of it!


SUNDAY SIX: With Veteran's day tomorrow I thought that might produce some interesting questions and answers for this Sunday. Enjoy, and let me know if you played!

1. What is a Veteran?
Rainbow Man:
A Veteran? I dunno. I've never even heard of it!
Blue Boy: I don't know.
Stuperman:
A veteran. Yup!

2. Why do we honor or celebrate Veteran's Day?

Rainbow Man:
Veterans' Day? I don't know. Maybe because it's special?
Blue Boy:
Cus we are nice.
Stuperman:
Thumper! I want a Thumper Mommy! (he noticed the pen)

3. How do we honor or celebrate Veteran's Day?
Rainbow Man: We have a party?
Blue Boy:
To be nice. And for flower poppy pins on my jacket.
Stuperman:
I go pee mommy. (I asked Stuperman his question in the bathroom in an attempt to keep him in one spot)

4. Does your town have a parade or ceremony in honor of Veteran's Day?
Rainbow Man: Probably a parade.
Blue Boy:
yea.
Stuperman: Shakes head no. That happen Birthday mommy? I need a candy mommy. (I told him no. We had to wait for the tears to stop before the next question)

5. What is sacrifice?

Rainbow Man:
When somebody, like,goes in a war, like, they are sacrificing. (He turns seven and all of a sudden talks like a sixteen year old valley girl? Whats with that?)
Blue Boy:
A place where we go to different places. (He sighed just before answering and then used a tone on me, like I was the dumbest mom ever to not know the answers to any of these questions)
Stuperman:
I dun no.(This is a first! Stuperman has never siad "I don't Know" before, yo)u are witnessing history people)

6. Do you know any Veterans? If so, who?

Rainbow Man:
No.
Blue Boy: No.
Stuperman: ahhhh..yup! My sword! Oh shanks mommy! We all done now? (gets off potty when I said yes) I need my gitchy up now. Stuperman gitchy. (He was wearing superman Gitch)

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

LMAO at the valley girl reference - too funny

3:33 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I need my gitchy up now"

That is my motto for the day! ::grin::

Your kids are cool blue!

3:50 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

they are so sweet, I love the Sunday Six!

5:43 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Great pics Blue!!!! I enjoyed them all except the deer head...uck....lol. I see what you mean about that border....thats way cool. The house was really nice, what I could see. Glad you had a good time kid! And the bday cake looked YUMMY!!!!

6:25 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Cheeky I couldnt find the Christmas card post either. It made me very sad. Fab is right, the bottle is very phalic

Allen DB was easier to spell you know. So what is it? Boxers or Breifs?

Catch want one or three?

Catch The teeth on the deer were gross, but the rest was kinda cool, after I gave it a chance.

Mr.Fab Sigh. He can be cooler by leavign his diaper on at night. Bare ass first thing in the morning. Its not a pretty sight to be greated by.

11:13 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home