Bad Hair and a Bucket

Thursday, November 02, 2006

First Lets talk about Rainbow Mans bad hair day at school. His hair is short, VERY short. There is really no possible way to mess it up, so at 8 pm at night Me and RM travled to the city in search of colored hair spray.

Exhibit A: Veiw from the back


Exhibit B: Side veiw

Simple blue and purple stripes. No satanic symbols or curse words. No 666 either. Just simple stripes, to make his hair "bad". According to one seven year old, RM's hair was In-aaaaa-prrrrrooooopriate. She had the nerve to lecture him on halloween and how evil it is. How he would now "Have to go live with the devil" because he "colored his hair". He CRIED when he told me this. In the morning, when I sent him to school, he was so proud of his hair, so sure it would be the best of the worst. He was uber excited. And now, becuase of some stuck up mother who has passed her stuck-up-gone-too-far-christian-beliefs on her child, my child is crushed.

Cunt. Maybe she should try teaching her child about kindness and compassion. About tact and acceptance.

Anyways. On to other things. I put billions of photos in the photo blog. One called Three boys and a baby, and one called Halloween 2006. Go check them out. (Watch for my explination of Hubsters New Online Nickname Donkey Dick JitteryJoe)

Here is a taste :

Blue Boy is the Dinasaur, Rainbow Man the pirate. Make sure and enlarge this one to see BB Rolling his eyes at his Brothers acting abilities.

And the bucket story?

When Stupe woke up sick I gave him a bucket. He faithfully puked nine out of ten times* in the bucket, making clean up a snap. One of the times when he missed, and I had tossed him into the bath for a quick wash off, he realised he had to throw up again, but the bucket was on the floor, two feet from the edge of the tub. But he Knew he was supposed to puke in the bucket... What was a boy to do??? He stood up in the bath and tried to projectile vomit into the bucket, missing horribly, but you really have to admire the effort! I sure did! (he is not quite two and a half)

And now? Im off to surf your blogs and leave witty and intelligent comments! Or eat more chocolate. Something like that!




*thats a saying people, not the number of time he threw up. I can't count that high.

This just in : Girls have WonderBra, Guys have This!

12 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

ok so i am positive that donkey dick is the nickname for "hubsters" all in all he chose it!!! lol...and what a mother to tell her 7 year oldchild that halloween ( a childs holiday) is a devils sin! like sheesh what has this world come to,.,...i think her mommy should go live with the devil for making your boy cry!

11:20 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so i am positive that donkey dick is the nickname for "hubsters" all in all he chose it!!! lol...and what a mother to tell her 7 year oldchild that halloween ( a childs holiday) is a devils sin! like sheesh what has this world come to,.,...i think her mommy should go live with the devil for making your boy cry!

11:22 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

the comment that say I WROTE IT? well i didnt. Spongebobber did. She forgot to sign out of my name (she is staying here)and I dont know how to delete comments LOL, so uh, ignore it!

11:27 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that she did that to you, and to Rainbow Man. I know my boy would be crushed if someone said that to him...oh ya his GRAMMA DID!! Told him the devil controls his soul cuz he watches Harry Potter. Needless to say, I know where you're coming from. Too much religion can be a bad thing too, if you don't have an open mind.
RoxDar

12:06 AM, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao at the projectile vomiting!! I'm sure that was fun cleanup!

and the mother of the 7 year old girl? what a stupid twat.

11:31 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I am so sorry that little girl rained on your sons parade. I think his hair looks great! you tell him just to ignore that little girl. The boys look so cute for Halloween!

1:49 PM, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww that is so sad that your little boy had that happen to him. Some people just need to shut their mouths.
My fave Halloween story this year was my nephew Jeremy wanting to dress up as "Jason", well when him and his Mom finished reading the no masks, no makeup, no capes, no wands, no swords, no etc etc list from his school (but please dress up) he decided to go as "Jeremy" poor guy atleast he had somewhat of a sense of humor about it all.

3:02 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Where do I start? How 'bout with the name and address of the 7 year old girl who made RM cry. I have 4 kids to sic on her!

And I have a puke story for you. Last x-mas eve on the way from my sisters to church for service the boy threw up in the car..on his best clothes...and I handed him the only bag I had...my purse.

Later the night...skipped church.. the 11 year old pukes in a waste paper basket (running low on buckets at that point) and then informs me that her retainer is missing. Yeah, they don't pay me enough money to go fishing around in puke to find missing million $ dental appliances!

4:35 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger L said...

E for effort is right, you got to hand it to him he tried.

Now I love RM's hair and that is what Halloween is all about is having fun, I have a crazy ass dog I could sic on her.

6:23 PM, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cry-I'm commenting!!! People like that have no sense of HAHA-they piss me off, but I also feel kinda sorry for them-look at all the fun they are missing.It's too damn bad the kids have to get hurt from it-that would have certainly been my idea of the WORST HAIR DAY EVER!!

mm

8:07 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Tell him his hair is awesome and most of bloggerworld thinks it's great!

and now to address this mother...just stop the world and push her off. We have our fill of stupid and don't need anymore. thankyouverymuch!

9:24 PM, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes you want to shove a cross up someone's ass doesn't it!

I loved the rolling of the eyes... classic! and they look SO cute in those costumes.

Stupe is the shit! I have straight up respect for that little bugger!

2:25 AM, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home