Two Links and a Plea Got IT!

Friday, November 03, 2006

I took this test today, I scored a 35, which means I am:
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I found that a "Never" Button would have come in handy. Why don't all of you take the quiz and tell me what You are!

___________________________
I found this game called Weffriddles. Don't go there if you have a family. Or blog, cus then I won;t get updtates from you. And then I will miss you. But on the off chance you can help me with level 44, here is my plea.

In the forums it says there is a popular refference, pop culture shit, on this page. ( I linked you on page if you want to see the actual page) But the words involved are : Sending mail to neptune and Nigh! No! Nigh! No! Nein!. Now also according to the forums, I am supposed to google... something...and then I will get the the reference, and the pop culture and then from there I will have my answer.

But fuck me with a shoe if I can figure it out!

So yea, Im heading back to Weffriddles to try to figure out what I am missing. See what I mean about not going to the link? You end up with shit for posts like this! I will c-ya tommorrow unless I bash the computer in with my head in the meantime!

UPDATE:
After mulling over the Nigh! No! Nigh! No! Nein! (90909), and realising this is the zipcode in the TV show Veronica Mars, then realising a Zip is not only a code, but a file (I got that bit) we opedned the blueplanet.zip file to see the answer to level 44 is /planets/pluto.html. And yes I am very fine wit typing the total answer out because I searched for spoilers for hours last night and got no help, so now if someone is looking, here it is!


(Now adding random words to increse random google hits, ignore this: weffriddles spoilers forum cheat help level 32 34 35 43 44 45 47)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the Big Stud and I did the internet quiz thingy and I got 4. Does that mean I don't own my own computer or that I'm never online. I use my computer for way different things than online stuff.. I guess.
RoxDar

12:50 AM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score: 69

Which speaks volumes doesn't it... besides being down right naughty! :)

I don't do games. I've have enough of an addiction my blogging thank you very much!

2:19 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Score: 42

Not to bad. I used to be way worse than I am now on the internet. I enjoy it but I do lots of other things too...read, watch tv, go shopping. I like to play scrabble and blog. Those are about the only 2 things I do on it though.

3:49 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Score: 41

That's not too bad - thought it would be a lot higher.

Although I do get pissed off that I have to be at work for 9 hours a day - and where I can't blog-employers are so picky!

8:45 AM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar four or forty? i dunno if you can actually score a four custhere are 20 questions.

DB I am ver amused at your results. VERY. I wonder , does this poit to you time spent online or what you do online LOL

Catch oh for me its canasta and gin and blogging

Mr.Fab yea i spend hours online too, but its not like i cant get up when one of the kids neads something, or stops me from ..well, anything!

FantastaGirlworking would piss me off anyway. im just not cut out for a job

11:25 AM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 32. Just average, although sometimes I feel like I spend way too much time online.

3:50 PM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Michele said...

Dang i got a 64....Help!

5:37 PM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup just 4. As in Blue boy's age. What's up with that???
RoxDar

1:22 AM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i took the test and i scored the same as you! i really think they need a never button cause i felt bad when i had to say rarely! lol

2:39 PM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!
thank you soooo much for posting the answer to this. like you, i was searching for hours and hours when it came to looking for hint/spoilers. and weff decided to delete the whole 'hint' forum so now there is NOTHING!

i can't tell you thank you enough. i've been stuck on this level for at least 3 days (not fully...but on and off).

5:28 PM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe HELLP!!!
I am so stuck on the real 45, with the weird letters, and I'm supposed to turn them into numbers and things?? All the hint forums say is lvl 30 helps.. but that isn't helping me at all!
Can you drop me a comment back on my blog?
Thanks :)

4:56 PM, November 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for possing that 44 answer. I don't think I would have ever figured it out, and I couldn't find the answer anywhere!

12:58 AM, October 28, 2007  

<< Home