New Pictures Up

Sunday, October 28, 2007

This has been a very hectic weekend and it is not over yet. I have fifty or so cupcakes to decorate still. Some one obviously did not get the STOP WITH THE GROWING message and celebrated his eight birthday this weekend.

Want pictures? (<--- click teh linkage) The rest are on the brats camera and I don't know how to download them - yet.

I'll link 'em when they are up, but for now I have to do the dishes so I have room to work on the cupcakes!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

I hope you had a great time, even though I know you weren't feeling well.

I am off to see pics now.

10:46 AM, October 28, 2007  
Blogger Donna said...

I'm disappointed. I was hoping for pictures of pubic stitches.

I totally dare ya.

11:27 AM, October 28, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

I hope the birthday was fun...

Good luck on Monday - please let us know how you are!!

((hugs))

11:33 AM, October 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Pics look great. And good luck on the tests. I'll be thinking about you!

11:51 AM, October 28, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

AAAhhh...cupcakes. You sending any of those my way? You've upgraded from dognuts eh? :o)

I'll be praying for ya tomorrow too. Hopefully it will just be something simple. Okay...crossing fingers now....can't type anymore.

12:53 PM, October 28, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Great pictures and the cake is awesome!

6:18 PM, October 28, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

You should really lock the boy in a small box so he can't get any bigger... yeah. ;)

9:07 PM, October 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home