True or false

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

1. My five year old, after overhearing his teacher request a janitor come to fix the sink in the kindergarten bathroom, turned off the water, took apart the pipes to get at some do-hickey, unplugged the sink, put the pipe back together and turned the water back on.



2. I did not drink any coffee - at all - today.



3. I have yet to take my ohmibod out of it's packaging.


4. Smokey the puppy , who cannot sleep through the night, understand her tail is not some evil being hell bent on following her to the ends of the earth, and thinks humans have teh best flavor, CAN sit and shake a paw with only hand signals.



5. For the first time in my life I got called to the principals office and it wasn't something I did! I am also not at fault for the fact he took a screwdriver to school. Nor will I accept blame that he got righty-tighty and lefty-loosey mixed up.




Good luck!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

1. Uhm... false?

2. Uhm... false?

3. True

4. True

5. True

Geez, these were hard. I wasn't expecting a pop quiz.

12:42 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Julia said...

1 - false
2 - true
3 - true
4 - false
5 - true

2:08 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

False
False
True
True
True

3:58 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger I Believe said...

Sorry-I can't comment-I have previous knowledge of these occurences-tho false to the coffee-the entries make sense!!

5:46 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

1. True
2. False
3. False
4. True
5. True

6:29 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

1. True
2. False
3. True
4. True
5. False

6:39 AM, October 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 True
2 False
3 False
4 False
5 True

RoxDar

7:02 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

1. True
2. False
3. True
4. False
5. True

Now what do I win?

7:51 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

If there was a coffee shortage at home you would crawl to the store... right? I almost had this happen yesterday. It was scary.

9:12 AM, October 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1- true

2- FALSO. coffee is a must

3- false

4- false

5- true

10:53 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Not a single one of you has gotten them all right.

lemme address the coffee to start with:

When I got this cold a month or so ago, I started getting a weird taste in my mouth. Metallic-ly sweet. I tried everything to get rid of it, but all I taste is sweet, like my cheeks are packed with sugar. I even tried drinking lemon juice JUST in hope I could taste it, but all I tasted was sugar. So I quit drinking coffee.

Whats the point if I cannot taste it?

12:35 PM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

You stop drinking coffee?? OMG, are you alright!??!?!

12:37 PM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

I prefer multiple choice, thankyouverymuch. ;-)

I actually taught one of the guys at work today the 'righty tighty lefty loosy' thing yesterday...

5:16 PM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger robkroese said...

False
True
True
True
True

Nailed it!

5:46 PM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

1. True

2. True - I am down to one dt. coke a day - tomorrow will be NONE... heaven help anyone that comes near me.

3. False

4. True

5. true

8:49 PM, October 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home