You were all Wrong

Thursday, October 18, 2007

1. My five year old, after overhearing his teacher request a janitor come to fix the sink in the kindergarten bathroom, turned off the water, took apart the pipes to get at some do-hickey, unplugged the sink, put the pipe back together and turned the water back on.

True. He did this once at home as well, the above was something he did earlier in the school year, but he did do it. Unfortunately in both cases he forgot to use that stretchy-plastic-white-plumbers-tape-stuff. <---thats a technical term



2. I did not drink any coffee - at all - today.

True. I cannot taste anything but sweet. Its gawdawful. I tried drinking lemon juice. It was sweet, it was depressing me to try and drink coffee and not be able to taste anything but sweet, so I quit.



3. I have yet to take my ohmibod out of it's packaging.

True. Was that the sound of shattered expectations? I'm sorry. I have been sick and tired and tired of being sick and tired and sick and since I ran out of the little blue pills they sell in emails, I just cannot get it up!


4. Smokey the puppy , who cannot sleep through the night, understand her tail is not some evil being hell bent on following her to the ends of the earth, and thinks humans have teh best flavor, CAN sit and shake a paw with only hand signals.

True. And if she bites me one more time I am going to go INFUCKINGSANE

5. For the first time in my life I got called to the principals office and it wasn't something I did! I am also not at fault for the fact he took a screwdriver to school. Nor will I accept blame that he got righty-tighty and lefty-loosey mixed up.

True. Oh man this one was funny. I guess last Friday he noticed a loose screw so He decided he would fix it his next day of school ( Tuesday) but instead of tightening up the chair screws he loosened them and hilarity ensued. On my part.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Could you send your five year old over here cuz, I got some stuff he can fix... with supervision, of course.

11:56 PM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

And when he's done a Sheila's, could you send him to me? Sorry you're not feeling well.

3:10 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Don't send him here. I can loosen things up on my own.

4:27 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Your dog should not be biting anyone. You need to be very vigilant about that now and establish dominance over it. That could be bad as it gets older.

6:43 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Awww, he was trying to fix the chair! How sweet is that? And the fact that he did exactly the opposite is just good comedy.

7:43 AM, October 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well atleast blue boy hasnt locked you out of the hosue yet with his handy man skills...I hope yu feel better sooon....

8:11 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

I am still around. Hmm...young, good looking man with repair skills...

yup, he will go fast!!

8:53 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

You got some pretty smart kids. I wonder how Smokey feels about hot sauce flavored humans.

Hope you feel better and can drink coffee soon. Sweet lemon juice? Weird.

9:13 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

COME ON! Crack open that ohmibod...I'm dying to hear about it! or is the magic gone now that you know the postal carrier knows what a dirty girl you are? ;)

9:38 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I'm with Avitable on the dog... but them maybe she's teething and needs lots of chewy toys? The annoying puppy stuff that they say will go away as the dog grows up... doesn't always. My Chihuahua still pees when he get's scared... though that's not very often now.

I am very sorry you're sick. I hope it gets better. How expensive are the blue pills? We know it's bad when you can't drink coffee.

Your son is going to make somebody a great spouse. Does he give lessons?

11:05 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

You are so tricky and I would like to hire your 5 year old to redo my bathroom if it's possible. We'll pay him in fruit rollups or something.

11:54 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

hmmm I could use your five year old at my office - he could teach some of my bosses some stuff...

4:30 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I did cheat and read the answers first, but I would have gotten them all right anyway.

8:23 PM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home