...As I travel back in time

Friday, August 24, 2007

In reality it is half past one. But if you look at the time stamp of this post It is pretending that it was written yesterday at 11:59. Blogs are sneaky that way. One day they will rule the world.

I need to point out I am deeply in lust with the new camera. Thats right. Only four days after I bought it, it showed up on my door step. With crickets. About thirty of them. Only one was alive so I gave it to the cat. It's no longer alive.

I drove out to my dads house after supper today. My granny has been telling me she has a surprise for me for about six weeks and Mother Marnee bribed me with a box full of books. I picked up my sister Sheri becuase her birthday is tomorrow and dad is on call and so she won't get to see him.

I gave her the cards. She was very pleased. Thank you.

Here are six million* photos I took with the new camera. I know they should be on the photo blog, but just this once? Deal with it.

Stuperman. The black and white with blue eyes? Done on the camera with a click of a button.

Me. Don't ask about the hand thing. Like my butterfly?

Granny's lily.

And again.

And a red flower of some sort! Because you've never seen a red flower before, have you?

Oh Look! Another flower! Wow!

ZOMG! Obviously this is the first ever photo of a blue flower, eh?

So the cake is a bit lopsided.. It was still great! Berries and peaches and icecream cover all kinds of mistakes!

This is the first picture I have ever taken of my dad where he isn't giving me the finger or sticking out his tongue. Obviously the camera can work miracles!

Can you blame them? I didn't get them home until well after midnight!

See that? My very own serger. I get to serge things. I don;t know what yet, But I will find something! Also! Super excellent HOT barbecue sauce that my uncle makes. I always steal some when I go to dads! And the one box? It has magazines. I have no idea what the second box holds.
Ohh! I have my own ironing board now. Wait! Does that mean I have to iron things?? And under the clothes in the blue bin? Those are the books Mother Marnee bribed me with! Yay!

And uhm. A clock. For some reason, my dad gave me a clock.

Evil red kitty!

Waiting for cake!

The end.

*Not an exaggeration.

Pee ess: I need to :

Get hosted, install a CMS like wordpress.org, or install MT 4.0, or any other CMS, and get it approved.


What does that mean? Oh. and it's not for BPR, its for my PPP blog, Paint! Or wait. Maybe I will use Where Was I. Whatever. What is a host? Where do I find one, how much does it cost. And what the fuck is a CMS??!!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger I Believe said...

I'm first-can't believe it!!
there r more books where those came from ya know-I'm holding them hostage to get u back again.
Luv ya
MM

7:56 AM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Great pics.

The subject in the second pic is very beautiful and thoughtful looking.

11:14 AM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

So what was the surprise from granny???? You know we are all on pins and needles? And what was in the second box?

Did I tell you that I am very nosey?

1:47 PM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Since I've just done this stuff, I will tell you the 'I don't get it' definitions that I use.

host - a big computer in the sky that holds all your blogs information. Mine cost about $4.00 a month per blog.

CMS - is the program that makes your blog usable. wordpress / blogger / whatever this MT 4.huh stuffs.

Your new camera looks like it works great!!

2:36 PM, August 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had a camera like that... you know, one that only takes beautiful pictures.

2:46 PM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I Believe What the hell! I cannot believe you are holding them hostage! They need to be held and fondled and loved! Set them free now!

Ole Blue You know its comments like that that make me feel confidant about putting my photo online. Your a love!

Not A Granny it was the Serger! And int eh second box was big huge spools of thread for the serger!

Sheila Will you help me set up Where Was I? And then maybe in October, Paint?

Angry Oh thats easy, just delete the ones that don't turn out!

4:19 PM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

uh, I can direct you to someone that might be able to help... I just whined enough and someone came to my rescue. :D

4:27 PM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Love the pics! the first one is my fave!!

4:36 PM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Those are great! I especially love the one of the three sleeping boys!

5:04 PM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Blue - you should really email Mr. Incredible - he would be able to set you up with a host for less than $4/month.

8:48 PM, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Does everybody who does PPP have to get a host and a CMI?

9:41 AM, August 26, 2007  
Blogger TPFKAMA said...

are you seriously going to pay for hosting for a ppp blog? yikes.

anyway try total choice hosting. everyone else does. cms=content manging system aka blogging software. don't use mt, a lot of hosts frown upon it because everything has to be rebuilt constantly and sucks up cpu cycles

10:07 AM, August 26, 2007  
Blogger TPFKAMA said...

so is me, tpfkama

10:11 AM, August 26, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I told you what a host is. I assume that a CMS is a blog software program like Wordpress.

Yeah, what Sheila said. You can do this. It isn't hard. Once you get going on it, it will all make sense.

I will help you. If you want me to. But only if you use Wordpress because I don't know anything else.

9:41 PM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home