Playing Catch-Up

Thursday, August 23, 2007

So yesterday was interesting. The appointment went as well as I expected. I think I was most nervous about the needles used for freezing but I lost that particular fear about the same time the Dentist had her foot on my forehead and it felt like she was yanking out my entire jawbone.

But hey, No worries, right?

To address a few issues;

The whole bloglines thing. I was *considering* reverting bluepaintred to one post on the main page and taking a nightly PPP opp. I just needed to know how many people were going to be subjected to it VIA bloglines/readers. I have decided that for now, the twenty bucks a night just isn't worth it, but by damn if BPR ever reaches a PR6, I will be taking the 200$ opps like it's nobody's business!

The credit card questions were becuase we found something we really really need want This. Trust me, if you have a cat. Click the link. Every 2 months you have to change the soap cartridge and every four months you need to change the litter. The problem is, It can only be bought online. With a credit card.

I do not think I am responsible enough to have a credit card in my possession, so we are still wavering on it. The Hubs thinks it will be fine, but I know me, and money - we part ways often and quickly!

And finally, the rumor that BPR is too fucking lazy to reply to the past weeks' worth of comments and deserves to be beaten with large strips of salami? Normally, I would beg for forgiveness, but it is true. I am lazy - feel free to take out your meat and beat me with it.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... thanks for the explanation.

It seems I was one of the very few to focus on your nakedness. (still waiting for the photos, by the way)

11:54 PM, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I'm totally not going to beat you with my meat. I know thats what you want!

12:30 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

pee ess - once you get that cat thing, I want video of the whole thing... set up, watching the cat freak out about it, clean up... seriously.

12:33 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Hmmm...the cat thing is kind of neat. If I had a cat, I would totally have to have it.

Glad you are feeling better, or at least pretending to feel better.

3:57 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I am probably of the minority opinion here, but if you own something that produces something so bad that you need to buy something that costs $329 to optimally deal with it, I think I would get rid of the first something.

But that's me :)

4:35 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I will happily beat you with my meat. It will be a welcome change to beating my meat at you.

7:17 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Can't you use a debit card? I do all my online shopping with my debit card or with paypall. We do own one credit card that has a balance of $300 on it right now and I'm starting to think that was a mistake.

9:05 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Oh... and I don't use bloglines. I'd visit even if you did PPP here. Someday I'll find time to visit your other blogs every day too...

9:06 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Im going to reply to comments. right after this smoke

11:52 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

So I was rolling my smoke and happened to look out my window and besides the thirty dead crickets (WTF??!!) there was a big brown box sitting on my steps.

My camera is here !!


Angry I'm not goiing to be taking naked pictures lol, Ive had three kids!

Sheila Well OK. Can you ask Tom if he will?

Sheila LOL its still up in the air. if we get it, I will tape it for ya!

Not A Granny NO actually, I'm doing really good. Not as good as say, being hit by a bus, but good.

Mr.Fab Well. STFU! lol. i love the cat, I don't mind her hair balls and fur, nor do I mind when she attacks me with allergies, but cleaning her shit? That part sucks!

Avitable So. Should I bend over?

Marilyn Im not sure if the debit/credit card thing is available in canada. We will be asking our bank about it.

Marilyn Thank you :o)

12:11 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Have you looked at your local pet store? They have a lot of self scooper options. You may need to empty it more often but they are cheaper.

We use the litter maid ($89 at the time), but I know I have seem something like that also.

1:20 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

The easy solution is to let the cat outside. He'll shit out there. I've seen cats do it.

The debit card is the best solution. Credit cards and me are a bit of a bad mix.

8:45 PM, August 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you just get the cat to use that toilet it would completely skip a few steps and save a ton of money. But if you choose the other way that fine too, just let me know how it works, I hate scooping poop

9:02 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I'd get rid of the cat.

And stay away from a credit card, get a debit card, or a secured card - where you put the $$ on it first.

9:05 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I am so far behind. *sigh*

9:36 PM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home