We Has A winners!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

At around ten O'clock today It occurred to me that it was time to draw cards to see who was the winner in the super awesome shoe contest.

I thought about useing that random.com site thingy, but all that typing?

So I threw all the cards onto the floor, face down and had Stuperman Draw a card from a pile. Then the other two whined that they didn't get to pick a card.

I tried to explain that I only had one prize but they reminded me about the closet full of "stuffs".

They helped me pick out a second and third place.

But not becuase they love you. Because they wanted their turn picking cards.

So out came the video camera. It took six tries to get Stuperman to pick the right card. And by right card I mean The one he picked the first time.

The first time he picked a card I showed it to the camera. oops. I can;t be posting other peoples full names and address. Back down it goes.

Tries two, three, and four he picked a different card.

Try five he picked the right card, I was bright enough to cover the senders name, but for some reason, zoomed in on MY name and address.

FuuuuCK. Back down on the floor.

Try six, he both picked the right card AND I didn't screw up.

Finally

It's tough working with child actors.


can;t you see the video? Click here

Winner of the shoes:

Metal Mom. - Now. About the shoes. If they don't fit, too bad. Have a contest on YOUR blog, or, give them to a friend.

Second and third goes to Simple Rich and Tug. - And I'm not telling what you are getting. But it isn't penis soap. The children picked out two matching items so that - in Blue Boys words :

"Then they don't have to share cus they each gots their own to play with."

So yea. Enjoy the whole not having to share thing.

Also. Thanks to all of you who sent in cards for my sister, and thanks fuck-of-a-lot for signing real names so I haven't a clue who half of you are!

Jerks.

Oh, and. Stuperman, Might have - purely by accident - learned to say "Holy FUCK cat!" this evening when - while sitting on my lap watching "Caturday" videos on YouTube - the cat jumped onto the counter, slid into a glass of water, spilling it all over, before it broke on the floor.

Maybe.

He also might be still awake in his room right now as I type this, singing over and over to himself Holy fuuuuck cat! Hoooooooley fuuuuck caaaaat" which is what might have reminded me to add this last bit to the post.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's tough working with child actors"

But not half as tough as working with a child actor's mother I bet.

:)

12:29 AM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I didn't get to send a card cuz I didn't have any money to buy one... :( It really made me saaaaaad. Tell your sister that I'm sorry I suck.

12:47 AM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

You had me at "Holy Fuck Cat"...

5:27 AM, August 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If 'Holy Fuck Cat' is the worst you teach them to say, then you're a good mommy!!

WINNING IS GOOD!! Thanks!!

7:37 AM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I forgot to send a card. I don't wear shoes anyways.

Holy Fuck Cat is my new favorite phrase.

8:09 AM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

I am a huge shit. I didn't get to make your sister her card. I hate myself. :(

8:20 AM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

LMFAO!! I loves it!

Holy Fuck Cat. I think that should be the new tagline for your blog. hehe

9:51 AM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Dear? You gotta come up with some more suitable swear words.

2:25 PM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Holy Fuck Cat? Oh, there are worse things....LMAO...

5:35 PM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

YAY! Please tell the boys thanks for letting little ole me 3rd placer get a something! (I already have penis soap, so that's cool)

I was going to give the shoes to my daughter, so now I have to know where you got them? She's been searching & didn't find any...but LOVES them!

9:39 PM, August 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home