Heating Up the Night

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Because of the heat during the days, I would be ill advised to try and bake during the day. And yet, I need Chocolate Stuff.

I decided this afternoon I would have to make my yummy Banana loaf with chocolate chips to soothe my inner chocolate beast. Since I have spent the last few hours baking, If you want a re-cap of my day, click the following (three) links.

I updated the Photo Blawg With three new posts. All of the pictures were taken today :

Bubbles and Butterflies
Water Safety
Coffee Goodness


I have to go grab the stuff out of the oven and eat it real quic-- uhm, Ok, yes, Eat it really quick. It's almost time for bed and I need chocolate!!
TTYL~

Pee ess:








Your Welcome

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

How about you just ship me some Banana loaf instead? :D

And, I already stalked your other blogs!

11:38 PM, July 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baking on a day like today with no air conditioning...are you insane? Go down to the corner store and buy a chocolate bar.
Almost made it to the top, but I am up against some pretty competitive bloggers here.

12:19 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Wouldn't it be eaiser to just eat the chocolate chips out of the bag?

3:48 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I have to work today. Could you bring me some of that banana bread please?

5:34 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger janjan0000 said...

Banana loaf is one of my absolute faves! Yummy!

6:22 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Great pictures of your boys! They are so cute!!!

I copied the recipe. Do you really cream the chocolate chips in or add them at the end? I am assuming 325 is the temp to cook at?

6:39 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

I'll thank you when you send me a couple of already-baked loaves...

8:16 AM, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted the recipe for BUNS!! you tease!

11:43 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Thank you - Finally someone else who puts chocolate in their banana bread!

6:22 PM, July 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home