What a Day!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Today we held Stuperman's Third Birthday Party.

Here are some highlights.

He got awesome gifts which were immediately all given the name "MINE! DON'T TOUCH DAT!!1!"

Seconds after I stopped taping this:



He said "I will get it!" and grabbed the candle out of the cake. It had a pool of melted wax on its top and he spilled it along his neck and hand. He did NOT get burnt! Not even a red mark!

  • The candle, a number three, like the two and one before it, has been used on Stuperman's two older brother's cakes as well. I still have the number's one and two in my freezer and three will join them after it has been washed, even though there will be no more babies to use it. Maybe the kids wont mind using them when they are teens?? Should I save them for my grandkids? Do normal people save candles for something that may or may not happen in the next twenty to thirty years?

He got a set of Superman Motion Activated Gloves. Whenever he had them on his voice and posture changed. He would bend the "steel" bar that came with the set and pretend like it was really hard. His face looked like he was taking a crap and he would groan "I'm using my man muscles". I am planning on taping him tomorrow!

He went to bed with every gift he got. Each one had to have a pillow and a blanket. And a kiss. This was rather difficult to do. The finding of pillows not the kissing!

On another note, for those of you who blogline Paint! I'd like to apologize for the increase of posts. Fab tuned me into a new Paid Blogging company, Smorty. Sorry I'm such a blog whore. But think of it this way, Paid blogging bought me these today!

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman said...

I couldn't get the audio to work.

Now, WHY do you need another pair of shoes?

And WHY is it so expensive to ship things to Canada? You guys are right next door!

3:46 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

I don't claim to be normal, but I've never saved birthday candles. (I always use the little ones, not the numbers, and there's not much to save.)

Cute video.

4:34 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I might check out the smorty thing.

6:21 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I have those Superman Gloves, too.

6:41 AM, June 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditch the candles! It's just one more thing to clutter the house! Cute video and can I borrow the shoes? They're cute too!

7:46 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Cute shoes!

And don't ever apologize for being a whore...

8:20 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Happy Birthday Little guy! I save my candles too

9:23 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

You'll use those candles again. 12, 13... then again at 21, 23, and again... but I think you're seeing the pattern.

10:47 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Why is your iron on your kitchen counter?

Cute video...CUTE shoes!!

11:16 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am pretty sure my mom still has those candles from when I turned 8. I am almost 100% positive that 8 was the first one.

Then my sister got one. Then we created the teens.

Your boy is really cute!

1:27 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab Try clicking ont he video and going to you tube to watch it!
I needed shoes cus they were damn cute!
Its expensive becuase the postal companies are trying to keep you from mailing me sperm!

Blogarita I just love that all three boys have used them!

Shelli Do it, its WAY simpler than PPP. I made 24 bux between last night and this afternoon, and they pay weekly, not monthly!

Avitable When you put them on does it look like you are pooping too?

Metal MOm There are only seven of them! They live in my freezer

Finn! I just hope they fit! Im so excited!

Twister cinderella Woot! Someone on my side! YAY

Sheila The husband used them on a cake for me, the two and six. it was sweet of him.

Tug Cus I am making yet another quilt and i was ironing my strips before people came. Want pictures of what i have done so far?

Lynda All my kids are cute! But the baby, he should have been born five days late so we could share birthdays!

4:16 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Only if I'm actually pooping.

4:46 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Avitable should take his gloves off to poop, I think.

The candles could come in handy for other family members. You could combine them to form ages for you, and that underwear guy that helped you paint...

5:28 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I've been thinking of doing PPP as well....

My Mom saved birthday candles - I've saved them as well - but we all know I'm cheap, and a packrat.

6:07 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Avitable you wash your hands after, right?

Marilyn I agree, I think they would get wrecked when he washes his hands!

Fantastagirl Put it this way, Since End of April I have made about five hundred dollars...maybe more.

6:14 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I thought you were turning 28, not 26?

6:53 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger ADW said...

Um. Ok. Never too many pairs of shoes. How many times we gotta have this conversation. And they were super cute.

7:11 PM, June 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Early Birthday Stuperman!!!!

You got more shoes!!! Didn't you just purposely forget to wear you're shoes to the party just so you had an excuse to buy new ones and now you are already sick of those and need to buy more. I don't think you're a Blog whore, I think you're a Shoe whore. LOL

8:41 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Todd said...

I think my mom used the same candles throughout my entire childhood.

9:54 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

coolness on the shoes Blue!!!

the video is so cute!!! And he slept with everything!!! lol..hes such a cutie!

10:39 PM, June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home