Imb thick. I cat bweeth

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I needs a tissues!

Because Shelli and Marilyn love me and know I am on my deaths* door, they tagged me. As Usual, Shelli's hand lingered for an inappropriate length on my bum. But I liked it, so I can't really complain!

Here is the tag from Marilyn:

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1.Freelance Cynic
2.Are We There Yet??
3.It's A Blog Eat Blog World
4.More Random Than Average
5.Bluepaintred

Next select five people to tag:

THEN answer the following Questions:


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Mourning my mother's death
graduating high school
moving in with my grandma
starting university
meeting my future husband


What were you doing 1 year ago?

here is a link to my June archives. I'm too sick to go through them. I'm at deaths door you know!

Five snacks you enjoy:
chocolate
coffee
green peppers
sour cream and onion chips
potato skins with bacon and cheddar and LOTS of sour cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
99 loft balloons
Happy Birthday
Point Of Light
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Amazing Grace


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
My husband
Go on a cruise
Take the kids to Disney land
Camp for a year
Build a house with a jacuzzi tub with plants and steps leading up to it and a window and little nooks for candles ... I could go on..

Five bad habits:
Biting my nails
Blogging
Smoking
My Husband
Sleeping in

Five things you like doing:
My Husband
Blogging
Reading
Rubbing wet coffee beans all over my body
Going to coffee

Five things you would never wear again:
Maternity clothes
repeat X 4

Five favorite toys:
Laptop.
Computer
Camera
Knives
Crayons

And then, Shelli said I rock. She did. Right here. I'm not lying, go and see.


And now, with snot trying to escape my nose, I get to point my germ covered finger at five of you and say "You Rock!"

1. Tug
2.Fracas
3.Coffee Mom
4.Sheila
5. I Believe


* by deaths door, I mean I have a cold. My nose is leaky and stuffed. WTF is with that? Can't it pick one or the fucking other? I probably won't actually die, but dam it! I'm gonna whine like a guy until it is decided!

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

TISSUES!! SOMEONE GET THE GIRL SOME TISSUES!!!

9:37 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Did you just seriously type that you're going to 'whine like a guy until its decided'?!

Uhm, I don't think I'll be able to hang around your blog until you're healthy, cuz I can't handle the whining.

*muah*

9:43 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

AAAAAAAAND,

(cuz you knew I couldn't really stay away)

wtf did I get tagged for? I'm confused.

9:44 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Todd said...

I'd be happy to donate tomorrow's nap in return for stealing today's. It might help speed the healing :)

9:56 PM, June 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't wanna hear it!! LOL
Whine away honey! Are the kids bringing you coffee and kleenex?

PS. I like the way your husband fit neatly into all those categories!

10:07 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Dear God in Heaven, woman, you and me both! Let's be whiney babies together!

And you do rock!

10:17 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Aww...I hate having the sniffles. I'd rather be full-on sick. Bleh. The worst. Feel better!

1:22 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

You could always get out your old maternity clothes and use them for tissues.

4:08 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Women. Buncha wusses. Just like with childbirth. Like it's such a big deal Take an aspririn and have the baby already LOL

4:35 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Sugarqueensdream said...

Girls, let's hold Mr. Fab down and shove a water melon through his penis..... OK that was just a little hostile, lets use a , oh ,honey dew melon ..... *Blink Blink*.... Any way LOL I WAS just kidding *Blink Blink* Mr. Fab so don't hate me ....
Also there are better drugs now days, They run a IV needle up your back now , Talk about fun ~~~
Hey Blue, I gave fracas a Rockin Girl blogger award too , She's just so darn popular LOL
anyway whine away ....
Peace!

7:22 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Okay....PREGNANT girl here!! If you wanna start comparing pregnant to colds I would gladly trade you.

However, Mr. Fabulous...not that I have ever addressed you before, but yeah, being the pregnant girl on the block I'm all about helping Sugar Queen with her ideas...hormones and all, I think I could do it!! :o)

Maternity clothes ROCK! LOL. Okay, so not so much...I'll be having a nice bonfire after the baby gets here...I'm already over the maternity clothes thing. Oh yeah...big time.

7:33 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila *HONK*blow*gasp!*WHEEZE*

Sheila yes. I will email you when I am better, or the husband will email you when I am dead then you dont have to hang around. Tell Tom I'm sick. Maybe i will get sympathy from him?

Sheila You got that badge, the rocking girl. means you rock and or are cool. You take it and put it in your blog and pick five more girls to be rocking.

Todd nap thief. *rattles handcuffs warningly*

Metal Mom More like frogs and scrapes.*whines*

Shelli FINALLY. Some sympathy. will you come to my funeral?

Kentucky Girl sniffles? you think I have the sniffles?? GAH. its the bird flu or malaria, something big!

Blogarita Mat clothes cost a lot of money I gave them all to pregnant people when i was done.

Mr.Fab If i could breath through even one nostril, your days would be numbered.

Sugar Queen I will be your alibi...

Trisha I already told you! The epidural is your friend!

8:48 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I did it natural. I don't think the kid is any smarter or healthier than anybody elses. I think drugs are good.

Thank you so much for doing this meme Blue. I think you are the only person I tagged to actually do it.

9:07 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

also... get better.

9:07 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

You're husband is a bad habit? LOL

9:24 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

You do rock, when you're not sick. Feel better!

9:41 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

Oh Blue, Im sorry you have a cold Sweety ( who gets a cold at this time of the year?..lol) Rub some Vicks under your nose, it will unstuff you. By all means if you are sick, lay on the couch and whine and demand full attention! I always do.

11:51 AM, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite worried that knifes are in you favourite things....

12:43 PM, June 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww you poor thing...I wish I had a car to run out and look after you...I don't have anyone to look after right now, no kids, no old people at work, no husband...I think I'm starting to go crazy I need to care for someone.

Get Better Soon!!!

Oh yeah I finished the meme, go check it out

1:46 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

blogging is not a bad habit!!

2:48 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

aw shucks...thanks Blue! Hope you're feeling better, & yeah - I got the tag even though I ducked under the germ infested finger... ;-)

3:12 PM, July 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home