Attention Girls! (And Cross-dressing Boys)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

See these shoes? Aren't they cute?



I got them in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. Well. Not the wrong size. I ordered the size I always get in the shoe stores here. But Really, If I had paid attention to the size chart they supplied, I would have been fine.

Naturally I did not pay attention! I was too OMG Shoes! Cute shoes With heels! And a bow! to pay attention.

This is where you come in. Do you like the shoes? Do you want the shoes? Do you start to salivate at the mere thought of them gracing your feet? Because you can have them. No really. You can. All you have to do is email me at bluepaintred at gmail dot com and ask for my address.

Why do you need MY address you ask? Because this is a contest. I need anyone who wants these cute and adorable shoes to snail mail a birthday card to Sheri at my address. Signed with your name. Or nick. Whichever.

Sheri is my sister. She is turning thirty-one on August 25th. She has spent most of the past three months in an out of the hospital with a donor kidney that wants to reject. Bad kidney! BAD!

And. Since the shoes don't fit me, on August 15th, I will have one of the kids draw a card from a box, and that card will win the shoes. Because! Yay! Shoes! Shoes this cute do not deserve to sit on a shelf! They need to be loved and worn and caressed and *sigh* Shoes...

See! You all win. Wait. No. Only one of you wins, But my sister will have a little more birthday cheer, which in turn, cheers me up!

Here is their Size Chart. Measure your foot in inches. See if they will fit you. or someone you know who also loves shoes! Pimp this sucker out on your blogs! Know a shoe whore? Tell them about this contest!!




So. Lets recap. Get my address. Mail me a card for my sister's birthday, signed by you. From all of the cards received by August tenth, the winner will be chosen! Very simple!

Oh. And should you want to send Sheri a Birthday card, just becuase it will make me happy, you can do that too!

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Blogger mixednut said...

Cute! But they clash with my overalls.

10:43 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Oooh, I don't wear a 7, but I think my BFF does... I'll send her this way. And, I'll get a card out too, just cuz I'm cool like that. Oh yeah.

10:45 PM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is my sister for you all ya can never ever ever tall excatly what is going to pop into her mind from one moment to the next kinda reminds me ever so much of someone else mmmmmmmm sis, as for happy birthdays lol blue dont you know us women stop counting birthdays at 29 i thought everyone knew that heheheh. As for the kidney well its been a rocky ride for the last 3 months but the road seems to be smoothing out to a dull rumble right now after all will have this this awsone gift of a second life for 6 yrs come july 19th winks now THAT is something to celabrate dont you all think! love ya lots blue and thanks ya put a smile on your older sisters face with this one

love succulence

10:45 PM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww you are such a great sister

I'm not sure the shoes will fit me, but maybe I can tie my feet up really tightly to make them fit, cuz well they are just so darn cute.

What kind of card do you think you sis would like???

12:21 AM, July 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a shoe whore... but alas, am not that size. Mailing you for your address anyway.

12:38 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Libragirl said...

I am a shoe whore. really I have 82 pairs of shoes in my bedroom closet (I am not counting the shoes in the guest bedroom closet or the ones that escaped and are just on the floor) but I am not a size 7 and don't know anyone that size that can wear those amazingly cute shoes. But I will send a b-day card anyway.

3:42 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Cool, Blue! I think that they might fit me. Even if they don't, I will still send a card.

5:34 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

MIxed Nut Ahh, But wonderful Overalls you have!

Sheila Quick! Send her! I don't see her! Where is she???

Succ *Muah!*

Coffee Mom She would like off beat funny humor type cards.

Fracas YAY

LibraaGirl See thats just it. I am a size seven, and they are an inch too big. You need to measure your foot!

Shelli Yays! You are making me cheer!

7:23 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

libragirl, do you have a blog. Can I come visit?

7:31 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

They are cute, but they won't fit.

But what a sweet, sweet thing you are doing for your sis. I wish I had a sister...

I'll be e-mailing anyway. Just leave me out of the contest.

8:10 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

SEnd me your addy. Ill send a card to Sis. The shoes will not fit me, but Ill send her a card anyway just b/c she is your sister. I think its a great idea and Im sure all the cards will cheer her up! Your a great sister charlie Brown! lol

9:59 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Finn are you sure they will not fit? Did you measure? They are not a size seven like I find int he store. They are bigger than my foot by an inch! I will send you my address VIA email when I finish the comments!

Catch Why thank you ma'am. Don't tell her, becuase its a secret, but I love her! I will also email you my address!

10:52 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Alas, I have big feet. Why couldn't you be a size 10! LOL Well, I can't wear heels anyway.

But I will try to send a card.

Oh, and I will send you Libragirl's bloggy address.

11:36 AM, July 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the shoes, but I do not do heels..

I will email you anyways. I believe in bringing sunshine to people.

12:26 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

I saw your link on "SQUIRREL's Blog today. Although I don't want the shoes (even as cute as they are) I do want to wish your sister a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope the kidney thing resolves itself soon! ~ My best to her! You are a GOOD sister! ~ jb///

1:25 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh those are adorable! Do they have red? I have a sweet little red outfit those would match. :D

I'll send a card...but I don't want the shoes 'cuz they don't fit me and the only person I would know who could wear them if I won is my sister and she wouldn't be caught dead in them. LOL

5:37 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I don't think they'd fit me either...I'm normally a 7 1/2 or 8. are these size 7's too big or too small for your feet?

8:18 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Todd said...

Nuts. Wrong size.

9:23 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Wait, I just totally measured my foot... I might be able to wear these... and I'm a 9.5 US. Weird!

9:25 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Cute shoes - but who in the hell has feet that small?

10:22 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I don't think people are understanding the fact that they are labeled a size US 7, but are not a 7.

Where ever the shoes were made, they were not labeled correctly.

Measure your feet! My foot measures about 9.5 inches. I wear a US 9 1/2 shoe.

The shoe that Blue bought might actually fit my foot!

10:27 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

they are adorable shoes!

6:06 AM, July 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SHOES :D

IMA 7 IMA 7!!!

8:17 PM, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home