Boycott Titles

Friday, July 06, 2007

Today was really hot. It was 36, which in your temperature is only 96.8 degree's Fahrenheit. But that doesn't matter. To me it was hot enough that right now I am in a pair of panties and a bra. And I am considering losing the bra. And the panties.

And every so often I wonder if inserting ice really will cool my core temperature like they say. Who is they? I don't know either. But I do know that after having frost bitten-nips, the last thing I want to risk is a frost-bitten Vagina.

Stopped in a the 7-11 tonight. Grabbed some Simpsons theame'd Squishee's and Krusty O's. This amuses me greatly. However, upon inspection, the Krusty O's turned out to just be Froot Loops and there wasn't even one razor blade in the box.

False advertising is all over the place now days.

Then we went to see 1408.

I am sorry to report I found it to be more of a comedy than a horror. My feelings toward the movie did not stop the dude in the back from screeching "OMG did you see that?" , "So fucking scary!", "I think I just shit my pants" And my personal favorite, "Even jacking doesn't make it better".

I did not turn around to see if he really had his wiener out for some mid movie action shots.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok really you have to go into more detail about this guy in the theatre...seriously...

RoxDar

11:43 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

96.8 is flipping hot when the humidity is up. I hate humidity. Does Canada have humidity? ;)

Cuz, if not, I'll move there in a heartbeat.

11:55 PM, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with RoxDar

11:55 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

RoxDar and Coffee MOm I refused to turn around and risk getting shot in the forehead with his fear filled cum! I cant tell you any more than what he screeched in our ears!

Sheila Oh trust me. We have humidity. Lots and lots of it. Lots

12:10 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Well then, m'love, I ain't movin' to Canada any time soon.

12:21 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila What? You aren't scared of a few bugs and some heat are you?

12:29 AM, July 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey blue I will see you in two weeks we are leaving very early so i wont call and wake you up hope u miss me. lol get the boys all worked up about going cammping and i will call when i get home

love kiss

1:34 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Oh, that was me. And I did.

3:36 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

96.8 is hot, even by my standards. I don't feel hot until it gets to be around 90.

8:31 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Okay, way too visual for me. This is why I don't do movie theatres. That and they don't serve wine.

9:10 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

96 is too fuckin hot. It's 95 here right now. I'm sweating profusely.

2:27 PM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kiss I'm going to miss you. Drive safe!

Mr.Fab Next time, keep quiet!

Blogarita hmm I thought people in the us always had to deal with temps above a hundred. I was feeling like a wimp for whining all day thinking about you guys. Now I don't feel so bad!


NotAGranny But! Popcorn! Three Dollar Chocolate bars! Dirty Floors!


Nobody So i have permission to complain? Oh wait, it is supposed to be in the twenties all weekend now... So I'm ok again!

2:31 PM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Sometimes don't you want to tell people to shut the fuck up in the theater? I mean really. They aren't all alone. Fucking idiots.

12:01 AM, July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home