Well than.

Monday, July 09, 2007

I hope no one took it personal that I sent BPR for a time out this morning. Well I know some of you did becuase you emailed me.

You should all know that if I ever have a problem with you, I will take it up with you directly. You won't make me mad and not know about it!

Write that down. It will be on the test.

See the thing is. And it is embarrassing to even admit. But I had a problem with the number of comments I had this morning. I started to re-read my post to see what I did wrong, and then I was all Wait a fucking minute! I am NOT going to sit here and stress over typos and sentence structure and the number of fucking comments I get on a post! So. I put BPR to private, and invited no one. Not even me.

It was a punishment for me, not you.

We spent the day in severe thunderstorm and tornado watches. Pretty exciting. Not. I hate storms. The little red ticker tape running across the bottom of the screen makes me have panic attacks, but once it is there, I can't seem to look away.

And then I got the Bright Idea to join facebook. I don't know how to link to my page, but if you search bluepaintred, you can find me. I saw a lot of bloggers by going through other peoples friend lists, but I felt weird just clicking the add button. I mean. What if they said no? I'd be crushed! I'd cry. And trust me, I do not cry prettily!

And then! I entered an eBay auction for an iPod Shuffle. A pretty blue one. I love blue. But I lost. So I joined another one, same seller. Same item. Different color. Ehn. Pink. But an iPod!! I'm not really sure what they do, but I want one! I lost that auction too! So I joined another one! Yay! Silver! Same seller. Wonder if they think I was stalking them? Guess what!

I won. finally New in the box! $46.01!! Bargain!

And uhm. Yeah. That was pretty much my day!

Pee Ess: Sponge Bob! Why do none of the phone numbers I have for you work? No Matter. HAPPY BIRTDAY!1!!

Labels:

22 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Yay!! She's back! I didn't comment because I was at work. :( Sorry. Sometimes your posts don't show up right away in my reader, either. Like now, it doesn't show this post yet.

11:07 PM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FUCK NO! don't apologize for not commenting! the point of the story was that I should NOT care either way who commented who didn't or how many I got. Comments are a nice bonus but they are NOT why I blog!

also . quit your job and come live with me. we can drink coffee all day!

11:11 PM, July 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The storm watches and warning were kind of weird for a cold and rainy day like today, but nonetheless Big Daddy seen a few funnels clouds going up and down but they didn't touch down...weird

You won an iPod, I'm soooo envious, all well maybe all of this hard work stuff that I am doing I'll beable to get one for my own, or wait maybe a dishwasher, ya a dishwasher I'd got more use out of that. Sorry I'm rambling must be the cold meds I'm on, or maybe I'm just too tired...I'll shut up now I promise.

11:53 PM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I don't really understand what it was all about but I would just like to say that I am assuming the Canadian government intercepted that package for you.

They are paying me back for all the Canadian jokes.

4:38 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Oh Hi, Welcome back!! Sorry, it was kind of scarey when you were gone! Wasn't sure if some mad blogger had crashed your site, maybe the hail had come back!!!

6:15 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger I Believe said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting, but have been following closely. I'll try to comment more-we don't want u to go into hiding again.
When r u guys coming for a visit?
We can do a late b'day cake etc in order to suck up for the missed day-we luv ya lots-just some other flooding got in the way of our stoppin' in for birthday hugs!
BTW-I actually commented on another blog-One Tall Momma-she sounds like a kindred spirit to me.

7:23 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

I'll be your Facebook friend, since I just joined last Thursday. Here I thought I was the last one, too. Ok, I gotta go find you!

I sometimes dwell on comments too, but like you said, it isn't why I blog.

7:50 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Ok, I think I added you. I hope you don't say no!

7:59 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Happy iPod! My first one was silver too.

8:03 AM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved to hear I didn't do anything to offend you. (Of course, we all know that's Fab's job, anyway...) I was feeling very left out since I don't have a google identity. I'm getting too schizo trying to remember all my logons as it is.
--Peggy

9:02 AM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just knew you didn't mind all the 'fuckin'! LOL FUCK FUCK FUCK!! Glad you're back!

9:25 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Donna said...

I have no idea what's going on and if someone decided to 'grammar' your ass cuz I'm the last to know everything.

PS: Whoever bothered you needs not to go to my blog and read yesterday's post otherwise they'll take away my English Language card.

9:38 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

YAY!! You're back! I almost posted a post about not being able to read the post you posted because you probably didn't like my presence and you were peeved and wanted to privatize your posting process, but I wrote about air freshener instead...

And no, I don't know why I decided to make everything start with P. It just sort of happened.

11:34 AM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I just gotta say that it seems like this summer less people are commenting and more bloggers are posting less and less. I am getting alot less comments and now I am only posting about twice a week.

I will try and visit more often! :)
BTW tomorrow you are getting an award from me, check in tomorrow!

12:43 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger L said...

WooHoo! An iPod.

2:34 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Dude. I totally want a flipping Ipod. Will you get me one for my birthday? August 27. I'd prefer green, but... you know... whatever.;)

4:39 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

And, as for your blog being set to private, I thought you pressed a wrong button somewhere and accidentally did it. Thats why I emailed your ass. :-P

4:39 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Libragirl said...

I didn't look at your profile and didn't realize you were bluepaintedred- I'm dumb - also -done lurking on you...you agreed to add me as a friend so now, you are stuck with me - ha ha ha ha. (blame Shelli)

5:02 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

What the heck is all this facebook you talk about?

and I only comment when the computer gods allow...I also only read when the computer gods allow...maybe I need new computer gods...

6:23 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

Hey Blue....I just got caught up on your posts....geeze one day the boys are in the pool....one day the little ice balls are on your porch!

I missed ya Blue...but I been busy. That was a super price you got on your ipod! You know I always comment on your blog....but I been bein a de-tec-a-tive lately. LoL

7:10 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

I'm fondle of my Nano--the Shuffle would be too small and I'd lose it and get pissed off and say fuck a lot.

7:40 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I didn't even know you were gone, but I'm glad you're back...LOL!

9:25 PM, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home