Grandma's Boy

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I have an unfortunate habit of really really getting into movies.

If I watch a horror, I am scared of my own shadow. I jump and my heart pounds and I put a large knife under my pillow. If I watch funny movies, I get the giggles, everything is freaking hilarious. The dude playing Dawn Of Mana on the couch right now says when I am giggly its like I am high.

Here, I will show you:

Uh...Avitable? Please don't read this. I don't fix typos or really pay attention to keys at all when I am on chat. So uhm yea. If you do read it, don't bitch to me!

10:25 PM

Shelli: Hey, girly

me: ack
im here
but its hard to tpe
stupid Y

Shelli: why?

me: cus im laughing so hard im shaking
and i cant catch my breath
and i think theres both pee and snot going on here

Shelli: why are you laughing
lol
wierdo

me: cus we went for a smoke and we took the cat with us
to the garage'
and introduced her to bubbles
she is liek WTF mate?

Shelli: lol
i bet she loved them

me: omg nO
nonono
freaked her the fick out. we thingk she thinks she ishigh or soemthing
the jumping and screaming an d HISSSSSSSss claw run and hid in the bike
LOOOOLLLO
am I high?
can you get high from watching a movie? I think you can

Shelli: no
i don't think so

me: yes. yes i think you can. go ask the husband type dude you have
hes a copper he will know
wait you are in teh medical profession.
are my eyes dilatedright now>
?

Shelli: you can get high from smoking a cigarette when you haven't had one in awhile
no your eyes aren't dilated right now

me:how can you tell? i was blinking while ou looked

me: nope. nope its the mocvie

Shelli: Shannon, why are you smoking?!

me:cus i only lasted 91 hours of that particular hell
cus i suck ass
yup im a bad quitter. but only losers quit, right?
sigh

Shelli: there is a new drug that makes cigs taste bad

me: you are going to verbally spank me now, arent ou>
zyban makes me ill

Shelli: not zyban
char something
chartrus

me: well hats helpful

Shelli: or something like that

me: my cat is still looking for bubbles from her hidey hole

Shelli: i will figure it out tomorrow and tell you what it is

me: its making me giggle
if I was wearing panties, it would bebetter

Shelli: my cat freaks out about laser pointers
she is weird
lol

me: ROLF

Shelli: at you

me: gonna get my kitten stoned ont eh nip and shot lazers onto the bubbles
dont laugh at me, i have feelings, they are just covered int eh giggles right now

Shelli: she makes this weird noise that is a cross between meowing and hissing

me:
hey
hey
you
tpe what

Shelli: what?

me: wanna be my blog post?

10:41 PM

Y'all feel free to go over and commiserate with Shelli over my horrid typos and general oddities.

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Wow. What instant messenger do you use, cuz I'm signing up!

11:56 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

Wow. I think my eyes bled. I did catch the part about you not wearing panties, though.

5:51 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Sheila--It's gmail!

Blue--I still think you are weird. LOL Jason says you can't get high from movie watching. Maybe you were overtired.

6:12 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I, too, want to hear more about being panty-less.

6:42 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

You went 91 hours without a ciggy? OMG! Now try for 93 hours! :)

My kitties love laser pointers. I tried bubbles and they could care less.

7:24 AM, June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.my.god.I'm laughing so hard right now!! The email you sent makes total sense now!! Shelli was looking for 'Chantix'. 91 hours is great, but start again and prove to us you're tougher than a stupid cigarette! We all love you anyway :)

7:35 AM, June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLD THE PHONE!!!
Girl, where were your panties! Did you take them off cause you wet them? or was it a commando type of day? *giggle*

7:38 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Still giggly? hee hee... I love watching animals with bubbles.

8:03 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now THAT is funny.

8:22 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

Blue..better luck next time on the smoking...I KNOW how hard it is. Doesnt mean you will never quit...at least your thinking about it!

Are you sure YOU werent doing catnip out in the garage? lol

8:47 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Our dog was scared of bubbles at first too. Now she chases them.

9:28 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

That is too darned funny!

10:39 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila Gmail. Avitable and Shelli rode me hard till I signed up, I love it!

Avitable I told you not to read it! Panties are SO overrated anyway!

Shelli Im not weird, adn Jason is wrong. I also once got drunk doing shots of water. No it was not vodka, it was simple tap water.

Mr. Fab Well. Its simple. All my clean panties were in the sewing room waiting to be folded with all of the rest of the clothes. I wasn't going to wear dirty panties, so I went with out. I had a nice refreshing breeze all day long!

Lynda Next time I will try for an even hundred hours. I will do this by hitting my head and falling into a coma. Its a good, sound plan!

Metal Mom Listen I'm sorry about that! I wonder if 'Chantix' is available in Canada, I will ask my doctor!

Metal Mom It was a commando day, that would have gone better because it is easier to take off laughter peed panties then change shorts!

Tug Every time i think of how you named yourself online becuase of your masturbation practices, I giggle!

DeeJay You are laughing With me, right?

Catch there will be a next time, and unless JJ laced my smoke with the nip, no.

Marilyn So I should keep tormenting her with them?

Twisted Cinderella Its too funny? Oh noes! what part can I delete to make it the acceptable amount of funny? The panties right?

LOL

11:35 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

Oooh, I love this new layout. Is it new? Am I far behind?? By the way, Harmony has taken quite a liking to her My Little Pony. She pulls on it's mane and just squeals with glee.

love you :)

11:58 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Howdy blue!! Nice posts. Here's how intelligent I am. I added your site to my favorites and almost harrassed you for not updating (as I do Sheila and Tom on a regular basis). So anywho, I added ONE post to my favorites and until I got smart enough to figure THAT out I thought you were just screwing us all of with your inablity to blog. Instead it was ME that was screwing myself. Now if only I'd been doing that 7 months ago I wouldn't be preggers right now. LOL.

Okay...so yeah, loving your posts. You and Sheila can keep me laughing and MAN I need that!!

2:27 PM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Pardon that Trish... she's more touched in the head than we originally thought. ;)

4:08 PM, June 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you at Avitable...Good for you for going 91 hours without a cigarette!! I am in the process of quitting as well. There is a new medication out that is called Chantix. It works well for me and most other people that take it (I'm sure there are exceptions), but the downside to it is that it is really expensive here in the US, so if you have a prescription card that would be best.

Also, there is a website that you might be interested in called Quitnet. You can find it at http://www.quitnet.com . It is a site that is free to join, and it is basically a lot of help when quitting. There are forums there where you can scream for help if you are craving, and there are a.lot. of people on that site that have quit and are willing to help others...I love it.

9:59 AM, June 23, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

oh boy, I told you quitting was going to be hard!

my cat is scared of laser pointers. hes's such a pussy. ;)

1:02 PM, June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home