note to self ; get title

Saturday, June 23, 2007

  • I bought new shoes today.
  • Because I accidentally left the house to go to a party without my shoes.
  • This is not the first time this has happened.
  • No, It wasn't on purpose.

  • We went to a birthday party today.
  • They have a little tiny puppy.
  • Stuperman loved the puppy.
  • We handed him a treat to give to the dog.
  • Some weird neon bacon thingy.
  • I turned to look at Stupe and realize we had not explained that the "treat" was for the puppy and not him.
  • Stuperman's gagging aside, it was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time.

  • My Step Mother Started a blog.
  • She used to leave me anonymous comments.
  • Except, she signed them.
  • She has only one post up, but it mentions me.
  • (That means you need to read it, becuase I'm important.)
  • I know I am becuase my post categories tells me so.

I am absolutely stunned and amazed at the amount raised so far For Dawg. Almost 2000 dollars.

Nothing can help Dawg get over his son's death, becuase, Honestly, can a parent get over the death of a child? They say that having a child is like living with your heart on the outside of your body. Hopefully, with the money the blogging community has raised, it will help him with the financial details that go hand in hand with a death. Maybe it can take some of the worry off his heart so he can devote it wholly to his grief.

If you have not left a comment of strength yet for Dawg, please do so here. And please, Donate.

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Avitable said...

That fact that you have gone to a party without your shoes does not surprise me in the slightest. Sigh.

6:40 AM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I'm with Avi. And, I completely believe that this is not the first time its happened.

Cute shoes, though!

9:43 AM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I am soooo gonna try this the next time we go somewhere out of town, forget the shoes... a gal can always use a new pair of shoes, or two, ten, twenty....

*Hi, my name is fantastagirl, and I am a shoe whore.*

9:52 AM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Avi but i forgot! i had a lot to do! the kids were noisy and i remembered everything else!

Sheila I bought the shoes in blue but couldn't fine a picture. :o(

FantastaGirl Serious! I didn't do it on purpose!

10:29 AM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Cute shoes! hee...

So is Stuperman going to ask if it's a doggy treat or people treat from now on? LOL.

10:29 AM, June 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU FORGOT YOUR SHOES??? The only time I forget my shoes is when I'm leaving a party- Drunk! But the new ones are cute :)

Fantastagirl- My oldest son 'out shoe whores' you. 40 pairs-in boxes- some the same shoe in 2 or 3 colors!! I wish I had disposable income like that!

1:35 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

I forgot Sparky's shoes when we went to the zoo.

It was an accident. Had it been intentional, it would have been my own shoes I forgot.

2:42 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

HOW do you leave the house and not realize you are not wearing shoes?

2:49 PM, June 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shoes really are cute.

I wonder what kind of other dog treats we can get Stuperman to eat? LOL

5:01 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger L said...

Kool flip flops.

6:21 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger mixednut said...

What's wrong with a doggie treat now and then?

8:34 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

I could leave the house without shoes too Blue...and sometimes do...as much as I love shoes...my feet like being naked.

9:23 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Wow - I think I just saw a picture of you over at Fab's blog... I didn't know that's how you looked.

10:30 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I am going to try that forgetting your shoes at home thing sometime. I'll let you know how it works.

6:19 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i've left the house with my slippers on. how mortifying...LOL

3:58 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Oh man, we had an older male guest one afternoon. He just loves our dog, so Daughter handed him a treat for the dog... this mutant thing called pupcorn that looks sort of like a dog-shaped cheese curl... He popped it right into his mouth before we could tell him what it was for. Daughter, ever the gracious hostess, popped a couple herself... all the while explaining what they were. Afterward she said they weren't bad.

5:22 PM, June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home