- I bought new shoes today.
- Because I accidentally left the house to go to a party without my shoes.
- This is not the first time this has happened.
- No, It wasn't on purpose.
- We went to a birthday party today.
- They have a little tiny puppy.
- Stuperman loved the puppy.
- We handed him a treat to give to the dog.
- Some weird neon bacon thingy.
- I turned to look at Stupe and realize we had not explained that the "treat" was for the puppy and not him.
- Stuperman's gagging aside, it was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time.
- My Step Mother Started a blog.
- She used to leave me anonymous comments.
- Except, she signed them.
- She has only one post up, but it mentions me.
- (That means you need to read it, becuase I'm important.)
- I know I am becuase my post categories tells me so.
I am absolutely stunned and amazed at the amount raised so far For Dawg. Almost 2000 dollars.
Nothing can help Dawg get over his son's death, becuase, Honestly, can a parent get over the death of a child? They say that having a child is like living with your heart on the outside of your body. Hopefully, with the money the blogging community has raised, it will help him with the financial details that go hand in hand with a death. Maybe it can take some of the worry off his heart so he can devote it wholly to his grief.
If you have not left a comment of strength yet for Dawg, please do so here. And please, Donate.