Hope You Had A Wonderful Day

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weather you are a daddy who helped kids make cards or a mommy who got to soak up hugs and kisses today, I hope you had a great day! My day was so perfect I don;t even want to share it. Full of love, great homemade gifts and wonderful food. ( I am eating a plate FULL of brownie still hot from the oven right now!) I will take pictures of the gifts later.

I was tagged for this meme by Fracas, a wonderful blogger I just recently stumbled upon. Bonus, she lives less than half an hour from me. That's way cool!

A-Attached or Single? I hate the word attached in regards to relationship status. I 'm married, I'm a mother, but I am not attached. Involved, In love, Over joyed, is a better description!

B-Best Friend: Online a have a lot of friends, IRL I have two "friends" Two people I feel I can tell everything too, Two girls who I feel would drop it all in a heartbeat if I really needed them. Two special people, who I hope know how I feel about them!

C-Cake or Pie: Cake. Chocolate, or banana. Pie if it is cherry or pumpkin.

D-Drink of Choice: Hmmmm. could it be coffee?

E-Essential Item: My coffee Pot.

F-Favorite Color: Any shade of blue, and some days, pink

G-Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither. i like chocolate or sour candies

H-Hometown: I have always wondered what one puts for a home town when you have lived all over the place...

I-Indulgence: My nightly bath. I love my bathtub and its silky smooth bubbles and the nummy smelling candles. I love laying in its warmth and reading till the book drop sin the water because I have fallen asleep.

J-January or February: July

K-Kids: Kids are fine, so long as they are clean and quiet. Oh wait. Three.

L-Life is incomplete without: Family, net and coffee. Not necessarily in that order.

M-Marriage Date: August fourth or sixth.

N-Number of Siblings: I have one sister, and three brothers

O-Oranges or Apples? bananas or strawberries. On some days, nectarines.

P-Phobias/Fears: Spiders. Hairy spiders. Big spiders. Small spiders. Dead spiders. Pictures of spiders. Thoughts of spiders. The word spider. Pieces of fuzz on the floor that resemble spiders. Spider webs. Spots that look like a spider might like to live there at sometime during my life time. Spiders in the car while I am driving. And running out of coffee again.

Q-Favorite Quote: My pal Blogarita left a comment on my blog Paint! a while ago.

Buy a Sponge. Name It Bob.

I use that line about six million times a day. To the point the baby will finish it for me. Cus it is funny and I like it, and right now it is my favorite quote.

R-Reasons to smile: Smelling coffee first thing in the morning. An empty sink. New comments on my post when I open my email. Shopping. Shopping and getting something for really cheap. My kids. The dimple in JJ's backside. BFF Kissy.

S-Season: Spring. No fall. Yeah. Fall. Spring is cold and muddy. Fall is crisp and colorful and the spiders are all dying. Definitely fall.

T-Tag Three: Shelli, For her Meme Monday. Blogarita, cus her link is already stored in my copy and paste function and...uhm. . . Just change three to two, they both start with T.

U-Unknown Fact About Me: I get really bad ingrown toenails and they hurt a lot. I like to "cure" them by slicing open the side of my toe, extracting the nail and packing the hole with salt. then I soak it in really really really hot water. It's something to do when I get board.

W-Worst Habit: Biting my fingernails. Smoking.

X-X-rays or Ultrasounds? Have had both and a lot of them! XRays were mostly my wrists, U/S's were mostly my pregnancies.

Y-Your Favorite Foods: Chicken and rice. Chocolate. Lettuce(head) {romaine lettuce grosses me out) Coffee (is too a food. I use it to replace lunch a lot of days!)

Z-Zodiac: Cancer. July Second. Write that down. Better yet, go here and set up an automated Birthday card to be delivered to jitteryjoe@sasktel.net on My Birthday. I wouldn't want anyone to forget!

____________________________

In other news, Where did "V" go?
____________________________

Pee ess: Today BPR will hit 40,000 hits. Send me a screenshot if it is you, and I will send you a penis soap! Send one if you are close too, just in case the person who hits it does not send me a screenshot, because the screenshot closest to 40k will win.

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

uhm, am I first?

12:19 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I was first, I was first! *dance dance*

Congrats on nearing 40,000 hits! That's outragous! I believe 20,000 of them are from me, though.

Good answers to the meme!

12:22 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Katherine said...

Huh, didn't know you had 3 brothers. That explains a lot. :)

7:13 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Blogarita said...

I didn't know a few little words could have such an affect on you.

Thanks for tagging. I'll get to it, probably sometime this week.

7:18 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

That's it! You invented a new diet. Instead of bogus shakes, we can just replace meals with coffee. I'll be losing weight in no time!

7:45 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

Honey, you need to get that toenail thing checked out. I know that there are things that they can do so that you won't have an ingrown toenail again.

The spider thing...never mind. I won't be mean. ;)

7:53 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

That toenail thing sounds OW. SALT? DOUBLE OW.

I'm 39,971........& at work, so don't know if I'll make it back.

**sigh**

oh wait - I have a penis soap. ;-)

8:04 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

The caffeine and nicotine diet, one of my faves! Especially if you lace that coffee with some Bailey's... ;)

Glad you had a a good mother's day!

8:54 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila Uhm. I think So. Not sure. Check back later LOL

Sheila Well then. thank you!

Katherine One of my brothers was born wien i was five or six, the other two were given to me when my daddy married their mom last year.

Blogarita But its finny. Example. "MOM! Im board. What can I do?" answer "buy a sponge. name it bob."

Marilyn coffee IS the food of Gods, so it might as well be a meal replacement as well.

Shelli to me it is more of a hassle to go in to a doctor and have it fixed every three months than it is for me to do it myself. Im rather lazy.

Tug I dunno. I liek the burny salt feeling. Am I weird?

Finn Oh I did Finn, Dod you?

9:19 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Tenacious B said...

Wasn't online yesterday, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Mommy Day.

Caffeine, Nicotine, Alcohol and Grease... The four basic food groups

9:48 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

congrats on your 40 thousands hits!! Glad you had a nice Mothers Day....the brownies are making my mouth water! I so agree with you on the spiders!!! yuck! Digging out the ingrown toenails yourself.....whew...that sounds painful!

9:59 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

I don't like the term attached either. Though, sometimes my husband and I are more attached to each other than other times.

I never heard of banana cake.

10:24 AM, May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three things:
"what happened to V?" It's between your legs!

"attached"- All of my kids! I haven't been able to cut the cords. I hear after 27 it may be easier!

40,000--YAY YOU!!!!!

3:31 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

I just knew that we were soul sisters.

I, too, live for my nightly bath. A long hot soak with a good book. A must have. An essential ingredient to good mothering.

Except, that is, on DATE NIGHTS! And tonight is a DATE NIGHT! Yeah ME!

4:27 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tenatious b lol i dont do the alchohol though. But Im pretty close
for the other four.

Catch thanks! you were so close at 39,998!

Lynda And you were pretty close at 40,002, since you sent in the screen shot, you get your very own penis soap to love and caress!

MetalMom LMAO @ between my legs!

OneTallMomma even better, a bubble bath inteneded to make you smell great for date night!

4:50 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i'm 40,117, so I guess I missed it. :)

the toenail thing? DAMN, woman!! that's not right!

6:42 PM, May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn i'm 40122. It would have been VERY funny to have my husband find that in the mail! LOL

6:48 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Todd said...

Yeah, I'm not even close. Congrats anyways!

7:41 PM, May 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day to u-a little late, but we just got back tonite from the wedding.
Buy a sponge & name it Bob-can't wait to use it on your dad.LMFAO-u r 2 funny!!
Luv ya
MM

8:37 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I think if Shelia has 20K of the hits, at least 5K are from me...lol

Congrats on the 40K - that is awesome!

Go to the doc on the toenail thing - my feet are killing me just thinking about that - SALT??? OUCHIE!!!

10:20 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Woohoo! Penis soap! I hope it isn't made from SoftSoap. :D

11:21 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

MizWeb So close! actually I only got one screen shot...

Squirrel LOLZ. would you have been waiting with the camera?

Todd thanks!

Mother Marnee XOXO long as your weekend rocked, who cares how late you are. unless you end up pregnant! LMAO

FantastaGirl it;s soemthing to do when I get board, and the salt keeps it away for a few weeks at a time. better than just water..

Lynda nope, glycerine actually. If you click on the link in the post it takes you right to the page where I bought them from!

11:43 PM, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home