Ack!!1! Oh Noes!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Again! I did it again! HELP!

oh dear oh dear oh dear!

I'm in trouble.

Shit and fuck~


So every Friday that weirdo who keeps asking me to play with his weenie gets up at five and goes to work. He wakes me up on his way out and I grab my blankie and sleep on the couch until seven thirty when HG's parent's drop her off.

Only. HG isn't coming tomorrow morning. Meaning I will sleep in, and once again, I will hear "But you always sleep in on daddy's early day!" In that mad disgusted tone only teenagers, who think their parents are total retards, get. Except he is seven and has already mastered that tone. *Now free with your order of Teen Tone! Clenched Fists and barely restrained tears!!1!*

Le Sigh.

Anyone feel like calling me at seven thirty?

Fuckkk.

OK fine, ignore my angst. Giggle at my turmoil, point if you must.

I think it is time to get Rainbow Man his own alarm clock so he can start waking ME up on daddies early day!

And also? I had a super wonderful day today. Really, we made cookies and watched Jaws and I felt like singing and laughing all day long. Until of course I realized the above.

You can stop laughing now...

***EDIT***

Please feel free to start pointing and giggling again. After a lively argument discussion with RM this morning (Mother Marnee called and woke me up) I called the school.
Turns out there is no school today. I could have slept in after all.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

uhm, you want me to call you at 7:30 your time, or my time? ;) Cuz, 7:30 my time is P.M. I don't do that A.M. stuff.

(pee ess - Please don't expect me to call you. I don't know your number.)

:(

1:24 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Hey, I just realized I don't know your number either. What's up with that?

3:06 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

You're mad because you're going to sleep in a bit? Hm.

6:34 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila It's OK. MM called me. she told me she reads my blog fist thing when she gets up and decided to call me. It's awesome having a reliable stalker!

Mr.Fab Oh.. Sorry. It's seven.

Avitable Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping in, i really really do. but I hate disappointing RM. He loves school, and hates being late...

7:38 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Can't the guy with the weenie call you to make sure you're up?

Of course it's a moot point now. You're probably still sleeping and it's way past 7:30.

8:20 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Happy Friday.... bake some more cookies and mail them to me... okay?

8:27 AM, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I should have called. I was up anyways, but my kids don't have school, how come yours do??? Mine are off today and Monday, extra long weekend. Suck that I have to work tonite. Big D if off on Monday too, we get two whole days together..it's going to be great.
RoxDar

8:32 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Finn cus he is at work, and his break is not at the proper time to call me and wake me up.

Marilyn i would think twice before asking someone to mail them cookies. I baked three pans. the first pan got burnt, the second pan was just about perfect and the third pan was undercooked.

RoxDar why didn't you call me yesterday? NOW I know there is no school, but I wish I had known last night! LMAO

8:41 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

You just have to let me know ahead of time...I'm ALWAYS up at the asscrack of dawn on school days.

9:08 AM, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely get the boy an alarm clock. That way in 10 years he'll be able to get himself up for his college classes...maybe...We're almost to that point, and my boys haven't mastered it yet...Better luck to you...
Peggy the Stalker

9:34 AM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

well, hell yeah, if he loves school so much, he SHOULD have his own alarm clock!!

12:16 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

Why do your kids get the day off? Victoria Day isn't until Monday!

=D

1:57 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Okay send me your number, I'll call and wake your but up - but I'm not a functional person until I've had my dt. coke - so I'm not sure if that's a good idea....

9:20 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug AssCrack of dawn? what a weird way to put it!

Peggy well he wakes up sometimes to the husbands alarm clock. I find that impressive because I don't hear it and yet the boy does, even though he sleeps downstairs!

WebMiz I wonder at what age kids start to dislike school... I never did ...

Lynda I dunno, some sort of teacher holiday I assume... well not holiday since they are all at the school. I think maybe they just got sick of all those kids...

Fantastagirl well it's a little too late now, and in the end i guess I didn't have to get up...

11:05 PM, May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home