I did not win the lottery Last night

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last night when I got home from my weekly coffee extravaganza with BFF Kissy, I hopped immediately in the bathtub. I lit the candle Rainbow Man made for me at school for Mothers Day and I finished the third book of Harry Potter.

I had planned on just a short bath, something to warm me up and wash me down, but I ended up staying in until the water was freezing.

When I realized it was so late I had to make a decision whether I would post then, despite the late hour, or wait until the morning. When the husband suggested we practice inserting Peg A into Slot B just in case we ever bought Ikea furniture, I chose to go to bed with him rather than post.

I'm sure you understand.

The next few weeks will be very easy for me. HG, the two year old I baby sit will be spending time with her grandparents while her mom and dad go on their honey moon. I have spent the last two years playing with her five days a week, so I think this is going to be very weird. For example. I just fed the boys popcorn for lunch.

Blue Boy was sitting in Stupermans room singing Quints' Show Me The Way To Go Home song. Without looking at the clock I asked them If they wanted to watch Jaws for six millionth time. They quickly screamed yes. After I had the disk in, I looked at the time, surprised to see it was already noon. Thats where the decision to feed them popcorn came from.,

That link up there, by the way, is BB singing the song two years ago when he was three. He knows the words better now, but it is still awfully cute!

Ahh yes, speaking of videos, I use You tube, and will be switching from public to private on all of my videos. If I need to link a video in a post, like I have done above, I will switch it's setting to public for the day of that post only, then it will go back to private.

I am not sure how the private function for You Tube works yet. I assume I will get a password or a special link. Or maybe approved people will be on a list. If you have left a comment on BPR in the last six months - that does not concern the length of my penis - email me at bluepaintred at gmail dot com and I will make sure that whatever the form of security, you will be on it.

Have a great day, Because I hear Stuperman calling me : "I spilled again mommy!"

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do mean to tell me that if I shop at IKEA(which I am planning) I will have to practice 'Peg A into Slot B??' Damnit!! OOOH! I get it now!!

1:30 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Okay, I guess not posting last night is acceptible. ;) But, you can't blame me for wondering if you were kidnapped by ninjas or something...

2:06 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I can lengthen your penis with my revolutionary new tool!

2:47 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

"Inserting Peg A into Slot B" is going to be my new favorite euphamysm for sex, right before "playing hide the pickle."

2:56 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

So can I still buy IKEA if I have no one to practice with?

If you get passwords or whatever, color me in please. '-)

5:41 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger L said...

Come see I have another addicting game posted.

7:42 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

How long is your penis?

8:14 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Don't freaking scare me like that again. m'kay?

10:42 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I wanna be in on the password thing, too, please.

10:43 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Metal Mom even if you don't plan on shopping for Ikea furniture, it is a useful, and fun skill to acquire!

Sheila Nah, the only ninja I know died because he ate his stealthy bacon cheeseburger shaped ninja star.

Avitable LMAO penis tools!

Monkee Hide the pickle? I prefer to eat it!

Tug tug. Uhm. No, sorry. no Ikea for you....


Lori OMG thanks a lot for wasting forty five minutes I will never get back - but also, hilarity!

Marilyn Much to my dismay my penis is the size of a womans clitoris. the doctors say that there is nothing they can do about it.

Shelli I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me? Need a hug?

Shelli Okie dokie!

10:50 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

What's a clitoris?

3:08 AM, May 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this whole Peg A/Slot B thing is just wrong...My one and only IKEA purchase was for my SON!
Don't go there...please...
Peggy the Stalker

9:30 AM, May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home