Who me? I'm Innocent!!1!

Friday, April 20, 2007

*** I found this tonight while cleaning up my Drafts. Obviously It isn't finished. I have NO idea what this was about, but I find it hilarious I was ready to bear my soul, admit I was wrong. But the question remains. WHAT was I wrong about? Help me figure it out!***


Me being wrong happens VERY rarely. In fact, I think the last time I was wrong about something was in 1997 when I thought that the support post thingy in the underground parking lot was an innocent cement pillar not some deranged Frankenstein-OMG-alive-thing that was going to jump out and bash in the side of my Dads' van while I was driving past.

I swear to God, It happened exactly like that too. Bam, out of the blue, it jumped out and attacked the van. A costly mistake, but I owned up to it right away. I'm good like that.

So now Interwebs, you are witnessing history. (Be sure to mark this on your calendar!)

I was wrong.

There I said it. Wrong. Off base. Haventgotaclue x 4. (Heh. Stole that last one from Miss Ann 'cus it amuses the ever living shit out of me.)

Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Hi my name is Bluepaintred, and I am stupid.

That sort of wrong.

(why can't I ever write a short post? I try to I swear I do. I just can't do it. Adding shit like this doesn't help either)

OK. Lets do this bullet point to see if it will go faster:

  • Today started in a very normal way.
  • But

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

You let snakes come into your house instead of innocent little dicks. I mean ducks.

10:52 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

HolyHELL I'm first at Blue's house - happy dance!!!

10:52 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

and a trifecta. Life is good.

10:53 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Tug My snakes are nice, despite the fact that they are freaking loud when they are doing the horizontal (is there any other way for a snake?) mambo and i cannot sleepop at night and it is making me bithcy!

Tug nice one!

Tug well. you sure showed them

11:00 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

I'm entertained. Did you narrow it down any by the date the draft was saved?

And, why the hell am I so far down in the comments?!

11:25 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila thats the first thing i did, was look at the posts before and after, i have no clue.

see i think the problem is i thought i was wrong, but i was wrong about that so in the end i was right

11:28 PM, April 20, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I have no idea. What were you mad about?

12:38 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I think it probably had something to do with me.

But then, I usually do.

4:50 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

That's like finding a diary page from when you were a kid where it says "And always always remember not to..." and then the page is torn off. Hilarious!

6:43 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

the suspense is killing me, blue! think back, woman...THINK!!!!

8:55 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

Oh Blue....I cannot bear to think you were wrong.....you must be mistaken!!! lol....Have a great weekend!

10:06 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shelli I dunno It makes no sense. help!

Mr.fab Oh no. Im never wrong about you!

Avitable i think you would find this more vexing had it happened to you!

WebMiz trust me, i'm trying...

Catch Actually, I think you are right. I mean how could I be worng?

11:19 AM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Blue Beak said...

It must be the bike you butchered-destroyed-nuked. The look on Blue Boy's face will haunt me forever.
What do you mean you were cleaning up your drafts? Does Google send you a letter saying - Hey, messy. Your draft posts are in one heck of a mess. Get cleaning in there - pronto.

2:15 PM, April 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm sureeeeee innocent yep it happened just like blue said the cement pillar just out and attacked the van...brand new van at that lol


blues wittness

3:31 PM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I thought I was wrong once, but it ends up I was just mistaken. I am sure same thing here.

4:15 PM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

You area a freakin' riot!

6:00 PM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger robkroese said...

Maybe you thought Dooce was funny?

BTW, Our mailbox totally jumped out at my wife's car. She had no idea it was capable of such a thing.

6:54 PM, April 21, 2007  
Blogger Monkee said...

I think the important thing here is that you were wrong...just in case we missed it. =)

7:32 PM, April 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home